It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It all started with JFK do people see corruption of the FBI now?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Justoneman

Do people see corruption of the FBI now?

Apparently not.

The 'by any means necessary' crowd holds no greater principle than Trump's removal for now.

When these abuses cut the other way, only then will they wail at the sky about the injustice of it all.

There is way more accountability built into the FBI today than Hoover's era--inspector generals, audits, electronic records, overlapping layers of process and procedure (approvals), etc.

Comparatively speaking, it was the wild West under Hoover.

Back then the Liberal type Judges believed in the COTUS. Not so many do now. Sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yep, it was long but narrow.....more acute of an angle than the knoll.......steep angle coming from the pavement level to hit the POTUS , but from the knoll there would be no upward trajectory, so if we see upward on the shot, it's exploding or coming from the got tam storm drain......So close one could not miss specially go in slow, huh!

My Air Force buddies and me walked the area in 73.....on top of the bridge was a 2x2 sewer access, pretty and concrete

As time went on the slot in the storm drain got skinnyer...paving....hehe....
edit on 24-7-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Yep, it was long but narrow.....more acute of an angle than the knoll.......steep angle coming from the pavement level to hit the POTUS , but from the knoll there would be no upward trajectory, so if we see upward on the shot, it's exploding or coming from the got tam storm drain......So close one could not miss specially go in slow, huh!

My Air Force buddies and me walked the area in 73.....on top of the bridge was a 2x2 sewer access, pretty and concrete

Are you saying the Cabal photoshopped out the hole for the sewer?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: one4all

How can anybody on this Earth who has seen the JFK assassination not know these three letter agencies in our news now are on an agenda that is very bad for us and especially for the victims of all those Despots they supported over the years?

The Warren commission lied and the members were rewarded royally who participated in the Assassination (George Bush) and the cover up (Gerald Ford). I have reviewed the information from the Zapruder film, watched it frame by frame and it is a sure fact that JFK was killed by a shot to his right frontal Cortex from a shooter on the Grassy Knoll on the left and NOT from any shot from the Book Depository.

There were shots from there but the patsy was buying a coca cola in the break room with his manager when the shots were firing. He can't be in two places at one time.

That is when they stepped out and we never reeled them in. Instead the media becomes melded to them. Take your time with this one it is revealing. This in color and is IMPOSSIBLE to miss. Notice there are NO Secret Service members around the car, just Dallas LEO's.

Yes shooters all over the place including the grassy knoll....but the surely fatal shot came from the sewer at ground level to the lower front right quadrant of the Limo.....this must always be the beginning point of your research for it is the last shot fired in Dealy plaza in terms of the conspiracy...many more shots were fired outside of Dealy Plaza as time went on but this is your start point....work your way backwards it will be easier to understand how they tried to suppress things....they ran out of energy time and brains towards the end of the action as they were husteling to get their web woven in real-time.

Interesting point that does need some exploration. Do you have any links to help me or can you point to it if is in the Zapruder film?

I have studied this but don't recall the discussion of the sewer but I have slept a whole lot of times since it came out I suspect.

ETA

Somewhere there is an interview that involves the SS agent assigned to protect Jackie. He was explaining the errors that he saw and how he tried desperately to prevent them before they turned into Dealey Plaza. He is the one that reaches for Jackie as he runs up from behind the car during the crossfire. She later claims she was going to get out but his presence changed it and they sped off.

THere was a thread I am sure about the driver slowing down while the shots were fired and pointing something at JFK also.

The sewer shot is an interesting one because they've had a hard time doing further research on it; it has since been filled in.

Research the accoustic work that was done for the House Select Committe on Assassinations (early 80's, I believe).
It essentially confirmed that more shots were fired that day with at least one being in the area of the grassy knoll.

The best book I've read on the subject is still Jim Marrs' "Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy." It's pretty much the bible on this topic; get the most updated version; he revised throughout the years based on interviews, more evidence, etc.

He gets into the FBI quite a bit. A big takeaway for me was how different and corrupt the organization was under Hoover.

Points are valid...however because I am listening for it I can hear the sewer shot in the recordings and I have heard several different breakdowns of the historical audio....not only that but one of the live conspirators has tried to misdirect the public intentionally and in said process has validated this fact...add to that that you can SEE the cloud of smoke from the shot in the Moorman film and also that you can use the 3 men standing on the stairs as well as reports of the smell of gunpower when and where it was impossible uness there was a sewer shot...add to that that the DPD dropped a Cycle directly over said sewer hole post event to cover it from immediate observation add to that...lol....lol...we could go on all day long and there is sooooo MUCH MORE.

The FBI was just another string attatched to the big puppet.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

jfk-archives.blogspot.com... feet above the Dal-Tex but where was the termination point of that estimate at groundlevel.

This is the proof we all needed.James Files describes the shot from the sewer properly so he either did it or talked to who took the shot or was told about it....theshot sequencing in his story is accurate. www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

How can anybody on this Earth who has seen the JFK assassination not know these three letter agencies in our news now are on an agenda that is very bad for us and especially for the victims of all those Despots they supported over the years?

The Warren commission lied and the members were rewarded royally who participated in the Assassination (George Bush) and the cover up (Gerald Ford). I have reviewed the information from the Zapruder film, watched it frame by frame and it is a sure fact that JFK was killed by a shot to his right frontal Cortex from a shooter on the Grassy Knoll on the left and NOT from any shot from the Book Depository.

There were shots from there but the patsy was buying a coca cola in the break room with his manager when the shots were firing. He can't be in two places at one time.

That is when they stepped out and we never reeled them in. Instead the media becomes melded to them. Take your time with this one it is revealing. This in color and is IMPOSSIBLE to miss. Notice there are NO Secret Service members around the car, just Dallas LEO's.

Yes shooters all over the place including the grassy knoll....but the surely fatal shot came from the sewer at ground level to the lower front right quadrant of the Limo.....this must always be the beginning point of your research for it is the last shot fired in Dealy plaza in terms of the conspiracy...many more shots were fired outside of Dealy Plaza as time went on but this is your start point....work your way backwards it will be easier to understand how they tried to suppress things....they ran out of energy time and brains towards the end of the action as they were husteling to get their web woven in real-time.

Interesting point that does need some exploration. Do you have any links to help me or can you point to it if is in the Zapruder film?

I have studied this but don't recall the discussion of the sewer but I have slept a whole lot of times since it came out I suspect.

ETA

Somewhere there is an interview that involves the SS agent assigned to protect Jackie. He was explaining the errors that he saw and how he tried desperately to prevent them before they turned into Dealey Plaza. He is the one that reaches for Jackie as he runs up from behind the car during the crossfire. She later claims she was going to get out but his presence changed it and they sped off.

THere was a thread I am sure about the driver slowing down while the shots were fired and pointing something at JFK also.

The sewer shot is an interesting one because they've had a hard time doing further research on it; it has since been filled in.

Research the accoustic work that was done for the House Select Committe on Assassinations (early 80's, I believe).
It essentially confirmed that more shots were fired that day with at least one being in the area of the grassy knoll.

The best book I've read on the subject is still Jim Marrs' "Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy." It's pretty much the bible on this topic; get the most updated version; he revised throughout the years based on interviews, more evidence, etc.

He gets into the FBI quite a bit. A big takeaway for me was how different and corrupt the organization was under Hoover.

Points are valid...however because I am listening for it I can hear the sewer shot in the recordings and I have heard several different breakdowns of the historical audio....not only that but one of the live conspirators has tried to misdirect the public intentionally and in said process has validated this fact...add to that that you can SEE the cloud of smoke from the shot in the Moorman film and also that you can use the 3 men standing on the stairs as well as reports of the smell of gunpower when and where it was impossible uness there was a sewer shot...add to that that the DPD dropped a Cycle directly over said sewer hole post event to cover it from immediate observation add to that...lol....lol...we could go on all day long and there is sooooo MUCH MORE.

The FBI was just another string attatched to the big puppet.

I know, right? It's fun. One of the best conspiracy theories, IMHO. (This is the kind of thing that drew me to ATS in the first place--the pre-Mud PIt times).

You mentioned some things I need to look into now. Awesome.
There may well have been a sniper in the sewer too. It was, after all, pretty much a turkey shoot.

Do you think that's where the head shot came from?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

You can see the smoke from the sewer-shot in the Moorman film.You can see it float away in the wind.You can seemingly see movement with the naked eye and I have never seen a forensic computer based workup on the footage which I am sure would find contrasts and show even more.

Watch the 3 men standing on the stairs...you could even time their reactions if you choose...lol...but...ONE OF THEM KNEW THE SHOT WAS COMNG AND WHERE IT WAS COMNG FROM.....and this means he had intimate knowledge of one of the operating CELLS involved.

The sniper positions can be deciphered long before the actions if you know the full picture.The one single factor which can FUBAR a MILITARY OPERATION no matter how well planned financed and supported it is was in play in Dealy Plaza....one small mistake was made....and it was FORCED UPON THE MEN VESTED INTO THE ACTION ITSELF...this allows you to pinpoint the snipers easily and accurately.This single factor is the keystone to deciphering the entire action.It is the single thread which runs through the entire Tapestry of dynamic actions from beginning to soon to be recognised end.

The trick is you solve everything first sans physical evidence and then you go back and let the evidence simply fall into place.
edit on 24-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

And despite all of those supposed safeguards, there's been very little improvement.

Given where we are technologically, one could argue it's much more wild West now.

Btw, what actual accountability is there really? Brennan spied on Congress. Did anyone go to jail for that? If you want, I could supply dozens of other recent examples.
edit on 24-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And despite all of those supposed safeguards, there's been very little improvement.

Given where we are technologically, one could argue it's much more wild West now.

Btw, what actual accountability is there really? Brannan spied on Congress. Did anyone go to jail for that? If you want, I could supply dozens of other recent examples.

No doubt we are swimming in the mess that was started long ago. They are playing a long game but have about dumbed us down collectively enough they can get BS past some people that wouldn't bite 50 years ago. Maybe with the lies the MSM have told to push the narrative being so blatant, the tide will turn in favor of reason and a the proper course correction.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

jfk-archives.blogspot.com... feet above the Dal-Tex but where was the termination point of that estimate at groundlevel.

This is the proof we all needed.James Files describes the shot from the sewer properly so he either did it or talked to who took the shot or was told about it....theshot sequencing in his story is accurate. www.youtube.com...

Thanks for bringing in ideas to consider. This all brings up the point that we can't trust them until some major house cleaning/swamp draining occurs. May not be able to trust them ever again even after that is done.

edit on 24-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing in ideas to consider. This all brings up the point that we can't trust them until some major house cleaning/swamp draining occurs. May not be able to trust them ever again even after that is done.

The topic moved me when I was a small kid for some reason,never left me, and I am far far removed from it.Something miffed me off when I was a boy and it stuck with me through my life as it has with the rest of the world IMHO.

There can be no trust without complete truth.....there can be no less than complete truth without war.....only the full and complete truth avoids war today plain and simple....pinning the Coup de tat on American Politicians or Cuban Dissidents or Italian Gangsters or the Elite over the Gold Standard or UFOs is not the full and complete truth.

The reality is that if the full and complete truth were known then yes people in Government could be trusted again....the methodology behind the action is clear and precise....every single action is intertwined with the Controller.As with the Enigma machine you need the keystone combonation to make it work.....you need to know the Control frequency.

People have figured out the Government peripheral actions and the Mafia actions and the Elite Actions and the Cuban actions.names are named and proof is presented, but much of the truth still has not been forthcoming and until it does nothing will make sense and people will continue to pull the rope in different directions and they will by and large have SOLID PROOF TO BACK THEIR CLAIMS....ALL OF THEM WILL HAVE SOLID PROOF AND WILL PASSIONATELY PURSUE IT EVEN WHEN IT CONFLICTS....this conflict is what the Controller is counting upon and it is still happening.As was planned.

edit on 25-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Btw, what actual accountability is there really? Brannan spied on Congress. Did anyone go to jail for that? If you want, I could supply dozens of other recent examples.

No doubt we are swimming in the mess that was started long ago. They are playing a long game but have about dumbed us down collectively enough they can get BS past some people that wouldn't bite 50 years ago. Maybe with the lies the MSM have told to push the narrative being so blatant, the tide will turn in favor of reason and a the proper course correction.

IMHO 50 years ago everyone was simply afraid of a Nuclear war destroying the Planet.....I don't believe for a New York second that these people in power did not know that a Coup had been actioned,they simply did not want to be next and were all afraid because SO VERY FEW OF THEM SAW IT COMING OR WERE IN THE LOOP........many many people have been murdered over this action.....so it might be a good starting point to accept that back then EVERYONE KNEW FULL WELL THAT THINGS WERE FISHY....this way you can better understand the content and context of their testimony at the times it was given.Funny thing is that the same methodology used in the TT demolition in NY was used during this event in Dallas,some of the same techniques.

I believe that if the current American incumbant understood the true story in its fullness he would do everything in his power to have said story broadcast GLOBALLY ASAP.....because to tell you the truth this is the most screwball ending possible....people will be flabbergasted.....NON ONE SAW THIS PLOT TWIST COMING...not one single person.

I believe the Controller made long term complicated accomodations ensuring this story was in stasis for a defined amount of time.IMHO that time has expired and no one will bother to try to stop the truth in fact quite the opposite I believe those who we would expect to put up smoke will try to EXPEDITE the spread of the full and complete truth....the levels of exoneration are historic and epic in some cases once the complete dynamic template is visible.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The topic moved me when I was a small kid for some reason,never left me, and I am far far removed from it.Something miffed me off when I was a boy and it stuck with me through my life as it has with the rest of the world IMHO.

There can be no trust without complete truth.....there can be no less than complete truth without war.....only the full and complete truth avoids war today plain and simple....pinning the Coup de tat on American Politicians or Cuban Dissidents or Italian Gangsters or the Elite over the Gold Standard or UFOs is not the full and complete truth.

The reality is that if the full and complete truth were known then yes people in Government could be trusted again....the methodology behind the action is clear and precise....every single action is intertwined with the Controller.As with the Enigma machine you need the keystone combonation to make it work.....you need to know the Control frequency.

People have figured out the Government peripheral actions and the Mafia actions and the Elite Actions and the Cuban actions.names are named and proof is presented, but much of the truth still has not been forthcoming and until it does nothing will make sense and people will continue to pull the rope in different directions and they will by and large have SOLID PROOF TO BACK THEIR CLAIMS....ALL OF THEM WILL HAVE SOLID PROOF AND WILL PASSIONATELY PURSUE IT EVEN WHEN IT CONFLICTS....this conflict is what the Controller is counting upon and it is still happening.As was planned.

Wow, you seem to have the same experience about all this that I too had as a child. I am sure that molded me a bit as being too close to some major Tornado's has done to me. And being a child who didn't like bully's picking on people while I too was a runt, I tried and 'died' so to speak on a few occasions, but I couldn't just 'watch and do nothing' even though it was safer at the moment to be quiet, LOL....

edit on 25-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
People will one day know about the heros who tried to stop the Murder/Hit disguised as a Coup disguised as a revenge for the Bay of Pigs disguised as a cover up to stop the gold standard from being altered...lol...there were true Patriots trying to stop the events from unfolding and trying to catch the conspirators.

I am not sure why this event had such an impact on me but it did.It has been nice to see the internet come along so people can learn truths for themselves.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

...to stop the gold standard from being altered...

Kennedy wasn't doing anything to the gold standard, which ended under Roosevelt.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Kennedy wasn't doing anything to the gold standard, which ended under Roosevelt.

I don't recall what FDR did to gold but Wilson sold us out to the Fed during his term in 1913. That was a big time for the Rothschild family and friends.

And then later Nixon did something major in 1971. He ended the exchange of gold to those with US dollars.

www.federalreservehistory.org...

I am not sure it was a bad idea but it seems so.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I don't recall what FDR did to gold but Wilson sold us out to the Fed during his term in 1913. That was a big time for the Rothschild family and friends.

The Federal Reserve act was bi-partisan. In the previous Taft Administration the Republican-held Congress proposed the exact same thing. Wilson didn't do anything but sign it.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My apologies,thank you for the re-direct.I meant for screwing with the Rothschilds Federal Reserve involvement. humansarefree.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That's wrong as well, the Executive Order gave more power to the Federal Reserve as it allowed them to print Treasury Notes to replace silver certificates as Kennedy's policy was to use silver for industrial purposes and not for currency.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
We have some very good additional sources here on ATS courtesy of our membership. Some of you will no doubt remember Moderator Rising Against who sadly left this world in 2015. The JFK assassination which was a personal passion of his. I still miss the guy.

A few choice threads by Rising Against:

The Death of JFK: Project Amworld
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The JFK Assassination, An Overview

A Look at the Single Bullet Theory..

Threads by Rising Against:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=threads

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join