It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne explains tweet I thought she was white I was fired for voting Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Roseanne is looking a liitle beat down, I actually feel sorry for her.

She posted this video on her personal YOUTUBE account trying to explain her tweet was a joke and she thought VJ was white.

I still think she is white lol

It was just a damm joke from a Comedian. If everyone that ever told racist a joke or used the N word lost their job nobody would be employed .

I guess she is going to try and do a talk show? If she does I will watch just because Im pissed and want to give her ratings..

eta
Wow here is a video of her saying she was fired because she voted Trump..

Her official statement ..

edit on 22-7-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Gee golly.

A comedian says a joke and people lose their minds, she gets fired, career ruined.

I'm sure Michelle Wolf, Sandra Bee, Woopie Goldberg will make sure she doesn't get fired and will stand up for her.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

It was just a damm joke from a Comedian. If everyone that ever told racist a joke or used the N word lost their job nobody would be employed.

Ewwwwww... BUSTED!

We've got you now you RACIST snake in the grass!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Women only matter when they vote D.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just ridiculous what they did to her for one misconstrued tweet, yet so many celebrities will defend pedo tweets , while jumping all over Rosanne’s one innocently made joking tweet about Iran, using a character from a movie.

I honestly think part of this was planned. Notice how they ended the season finale with Rosanne being worried about her surviving her surgery ? They knew she was outspoken on twitter and laid a snare for her. How long did it take for the network ABC to decide they would continue on with series as “The Conners”, without Rosanne ? Not long at all !!

Makes me sic to my stomach how Hollywood treats Trump supporters... and I hope they pay dearly for it in the end.
edit on 22-7-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Clearly Rosanne needs network reassignment surgery then she can make all the racist jokes she wants.

Like Stewart,Maher,Colbert.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
When all else fails, play the victim.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

We learned from the best!

Trump critics.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
When all else fails, play the victim.

She is a victim...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: DBCowboy

Women only matter when they vote D.
None of this crap happened before women had the right to vote. Everyone wants to dodge the real issue here...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Kathy Griffin displays a tasteless joke and it’s “shut her out of the business! Dont’ let her work again!”

Roseanne Barr tells a tasteless joke and it’s “poor, poor victim!”

Kathy will recover, and so will Roseanne. Life goes on.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

What's funny bout a bloody photo of Trumps head?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Never apologize to the left. Ever. After Roseanne walked back her statements from the start, it has all gone downhill from there. If you say what you meant and it's the truth then stick with it and never apologize for it, you cannot please everyone. In today's Hollywood you are better off telling people which side of the aisle you are on first to see who will stand beside you for your best interests. It is sad that it has come to this. Roseanne isn't at fault for the current toxic culture in society.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What's funny bout a bloody photo of Trumps head?

Nothing. Nothing funny about what Roseanne said either.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Kathy Griffin displays a tasteless joke and it’s “shut her out of the business! Dont’ let her work again!”

Roseanne Barr tells a tasteless joke and it’s “poor, poor victim!”

Kathy will recover, and so will Roseanne. Life goes on.

Those were two entirely different types of “ jokes” Kathy Griffin’s bordered on violence and harassment and she went on to work many gigs , selling out Carnegie Hall in less than an hour. She was rewarded for that disgusting show of violence... Rosanne was seriously punished for a misconstrued joke.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Anyone that knows about the last administration and the snip we did in Eygpt would see the humor.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

You are wrong. Griffin was immediately fired from CNN. Her 50-city tour was canceled. She has had a lot of trouble booking gigs since then.

It was tasteless and she paid for it.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Maybe Rosanne made some social commentary about the last administration of which Jarret was a large part of backing the Muslim brotherhood, and during their 'peaceable assembly' they went around raping women, some of them western journalists.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Fox is bringing back Last man standing this fall..

That is smart business.. see the gap in the market and fill it..

I would boycott abc altogether...But let's face it I need to know if Jason and Sam (general hospital) ever get to live happily ever after.. But i digress.

Tim Allen was snubbing Hillary Clinton over bengazi among other things . the show was canceled ..kudos FoX for making the crafty play..

Also I have to say I agree with Sheye.. the same people arguing for Gunn to keep his job after making pedo jokes are thrilled Roseanne was fired..

Hypocrisy at its finest...

Respectfully,
~meathead

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join