It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US push for US-led global police force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
so here we go, another article i wanted to share with ATS:

The US defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, is discussing the idea of an international peacekeeping force which could be dispatched to maintain order in the world's trouble spots.
The idea is an apparent sharp reversal of the Bush administration's staunchly unilateralist stance. It also runs counter to the administration's strong opposition, on taking office, to tying up troops in peacekeeping roles.

But with American forces thinly spread across the globe and the US military facing insurgency and accusations of mishandling the situation in post-war Iraq, the White House is coming under increasing political pressure to find a different means of policing unstable nations.

Rest of the article:
www.guardian.co.uk...

Another article:

www.khilafah.com...

-And also police state file archive for everybody:

www.propagandamatrix.com...

(u have there more than 200 links with news about the police state)

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I guess unilateralism ends when it does not suit them...LoL

So what will this force resemble? Inspector Cluseau or Maxwell Smart? ROFL!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ctrl
I guess unilateralism ends when it does not suit them...LoL

So what will this force resemble? Inspector Cluseau or Maxwell Smart? ROFL!

Ask rumsfeld, or even better, if u have access to the agenda of the cabal u will know

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sounds like a larger version of Rainbow, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Jeff Hoon the armed forces minister stated that there will be NO European army.Yes you guessed british troops in Africa with EC markings on there tunics.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Global Police Force = NWO

Either this really is the start of the NWO, or a few American and Brittish people in power are acting like they can take control over the World......

Either way it's a sick proclomation of greed and I am strongly against it

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Another piece of evidence right in front of you, spoken by you, but missed by you, C-A

Your concern is that it is the mean ol' America that is the policy maker of the world, but you just pointed out that the U.S.'s assets are being spread thin. Part of their plan. It isn't going to be just the U.S. forces that maintain "peace" (the supression of resistance), but forces from other countries as well.

The controller of the agenda is not the U.S. government. It is being controlled by "them" as well. "They" are not only in control here but on the eastern side of the Atlantic. As a matter of fact, the roots are in Europe, so if you want to be more specific and exact, you'd say that Europe is using the U.S. military as the global police force.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well...ain't this just dandy...don't know how its all gonna turn out, but I do know this. If America some time in the future sees my country as an 'unstable nation' and places its foot on my country's soil as some bloody bully Policeman...then I will put a slug through the skull of the first one I see...just as I would any invader of my country.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
alien

Good on ya mate.

I think the US knows well enough to leave Godzone alone.

Take NZ out of ANZUS. Put Niue or some other country in that is happy to give them nuclear access and a few bases. (Apologies to Niueians for perverse humor). You are left with ANUS.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Take NZ out of ANZUS. Put Niue or some other country in that is happy to give them nuclear access and a few bases. (Apologies to Niueians for perverse humor). You are left with ANUS.

Love that Kiwi humour bro...

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Aw, kiss my skinny white American rear!

Besides, if you are saying that it is America that is behid the push for it to be the blobal cop, you haven't noticed how inept my government is! These stupid chair-warming office dwellers can't patrol their own coffee-pots without the help of their secretary!

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
If the world is going to be policed, then I can't think of anyone more qualified than the USA.

Any of you who disagree can just look at your own countries and see if they have what it takes to police anything.

And that includes the Australians. So far, I have not heard of one US province or place that has bitched about us. And I can't think of any other country who has not liked the US at one point for saving their ass in a tight spot.

three countries I don't trust: France, Germany, and Argentina.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well, Fox, I don't think what is coming down the pike is policing as one would initially think. This policing is going to be the NWO type, and military folks from otehr countries will be "policing" us over here.

I understand Alien's point of view. I don't think it will be the U.S. that covers Australia and New Zealand. I imagine it'll be troops from eitehr China or an Eastern Block nation.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm not debating America's ability to become a Global Policeman...its the seeming desire to, even if disguised as a 'need' to, that I would question.

That said...it matters not to me if an agressor is someone who has historically been an ally...if they set foot on my countries soil with the intent to control it then they cease to be ally and then become enemy. As I'm sure you would feel if my country, or any other country, waltzed onto your turf thinking they had the right to dictate how your country may operate.

Friends can make bitter enemies at times.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

I'm not debating America's ability to become a Global Policeman...its the seeming desire to, even if disguised as a 'need' to, that I would question.

That said...it matters not to me if an agressor is someone who has historically been an ally...if they set foot on my countries soil with the intent to control it then they cease to be ally and then become enemy. As I'm sure you would feel if my country, or any other country, waltzed onto your turf thinking they had the right to dictate how your country may operate.

Friends can make bitter enemies at times.

Well, Alien, then consider the US of...? (corrupt morals?), a bitter enemy of mine and The Netherlands!!!
And you have stated why.
Although, the official stance is: "The Netherlands supports the usa militarily but NOT politically" according to Dutch parliament party leader, Balkeneinde, the neo conservatives party: "CDA"(-The 'CHRISTIAN' or dutch reformed, Democrats) More christian double-talk.

Most, not all of course, of your american compatriots are not even slightly or vaguely,aware of (most) of what they support; the USA's aggressive activities, post 9/11.

Unfortunately, it seems the USes multi- mixed- media- messages ( propaganda) is heavily biased and controlled by the gov't...a false portrayal of facts; sold as objective news?
Wheres the "freedom in information" there?

The Terrorism Act demands our, EU, complicity ( or el$e, monetary penalties) and has disregarded our valued " Privacy Laws" that stringently insures and protects our personal lives and the "sharing of information"_ (there are court cases pending, in the EU court at present)
The US
has done the following, this gives the bastards the right to invade "my turf" and proves the ultimate meglamaniacal, NWO intent or foreseeable **goal** of the Planet Pigs, the USA Global Police Force. This, my first post here,
is why I hate the Bush admin and any upholders of his demonic goal.
[B]
( June 7th 2001 )

United States ASSERTING RIGHT TO INVADE Holland

The United States Senate has approved a Bush administration proposal

whereby the USA would be entitled, under certain circumstances, to

militarily invade the Netherlands. This was reported June 7 in the Dutch

daily paper De Telegraaf. The proposed law empowers US armed forces to

invade if a US citizen is brought before the International Criminal

Court in the Hague on charges of war crimes or crimes against humanity.[/B]
more links:
[URL]http://home2.planetinternet.be/pin28727/internationaal_strafhof.htm">international court of law

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Don't worry Zina.As the Netherlands don't have the right to bring down a US citizen to the International Court, The Netherlands will no do it and the USA will not have to overrun you.

Anyway, Germany, France and Belgium are not so far, so, if you have any problems.....

OTH, The Netherlands bought F-16 ,AH-64 Apache, MLRS,Patriot,..etc... to the USA. So you can try to stop them with their own weapons.

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Don't worry Zina.As the Netherlands don't have the right to bring down a US citizen to the International Court, The Netherlands will no do it and the USA will not have to overrun you.

Anyway, Germany, France and Belgium are not so far, so, if you have any problems.....

OTH, The Netherlands bought F-16 ,AH-64 Apache, MLRS,Patriot,..etc... to the USA. So you can try to stop them with their own weapons.

Im not sure how to resond to this. Its the 'principle' that concerns my neighbors and myself.
The "idea" or audacity of the USABadBoyPigs, a global police thus, is immune to crimes against humanity, has diplomatic immunity???!!!
the implications are that the US can and does, obviously, whatever it likes to protect herself and her peoples economy with a 'fear= consumer cult-like strangle-hold'_, these tactics are not moral, such as:
_including launch a war-for-oil (Iraq is a 'piece' of the jigsaw, Matrix,)
_without the UN's vote or 'good graces' of a system designed by the g8 and IMF undoubtedly, to prevent war/pre- emptive strikes, in the first place,
_post ww2. The Reconstruction,
Post Nazi-terrorism_ a Middle eastern state, Israel is stolen from the arabs and given as a consulation prize to the jews, 1947.( for the US to use for their own purposes????in the grand scheme?_)
_ and have armed Is., with massive WMD's, nuclear capabilites_aimed and ready to go_ at any 'mofo who tries to get in their, the "USGlob.Cops bad boys way"
...?)
The Netherlands *loves* the US and we have deployed our boys to N. Iraq.
F-16's or F-8's (?) sonically boom past my head almost daily,it's the Royal Belgian Air force, in training over the N.Sea,
but they are gone now, fighting for rea,l in the desert.

The contracts the USA scored_$_ post WW2 insured this stranglehold on us here in Europe, in return for defense from " coalition" forces, Brit, US, Russian, Polish, Australian even New Zeelanders, are among the dead 'liberators' shot down fighter pilots, in my village. Not just US forces...a coalition.
Europe feels no debt towards the US, as they have recouped post war_contracts , military holdings.
There is resentment_that the occupation_so devastating to my area then_and acridly remembered still, by many_
was left* on their own* until 1944_when $$$ spoke_The USA joined coalition forces in their joint efforts of vive le liberacion.

Europe has different ideology about what freedom really is.

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Zina]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ok, isn't Interpol just this? Except based in France?(of all places)

But NWO could easily make a world wide police, just not led by US, but NWO. Coalition another way to do this, just US allies. But some problems, some nations who aren't with NWO might resist, but they are lesser countries, what NWO would go..."Country? Oh, the nuclear warhead testing grounds, alright. But that was never a country, it was full of balless men."(Franch if you don't get it)

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Ok, isn't Interpol just this? Except based in France?(of all places)

But NWO could easily make a world wide police, just not led by US, but NWO. Coalition another way to do this, just US allies. But some problems, some nations who aren't with NWO might resist, but they are lesser countries, what NWO would go..."Country? Oh, the nuclear warhead testing grounds, alright. But that was never a country, it was full of balless men."(Franch if you don't get it)

Well this is above any kind of police state u ever knew, also it will be the most dangerous moment for the citizens in the whole human history

Interpol? Come on men, this is 3494349 times worst than the interpol...

And last question, which are the countries against NWO?
I think all the NWO leaders are controlling the globe already, they just need to have a system to keep the slavery-population under control.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
NWO already has several systems. Chips, brainwaves, nanotech, so forth. NWO has to wait to make the masses the sheep they once were during the dark ages of the church. Then take out the weapons, will to fight, so forth, to much to deal with now.

top topics

join