It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no update

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: testingtesting
Here is one for you to use.

I'd rather look at that face then a man that was systematically destroying this nation on the inside and division of the people he caused.

I hope you are being ironic. Because it is. trump is nauseating to look at. He not only divides our nation, but he openly insults other allies. Have any of you fact checked his claim the U.S. is paying 70% for NATO, the past few weeks?
trump said....

"The United States was paying for anywhere from 70 to 90 percent of (NATO), depending on the way you calculate."

Each of the 29 members contribute to those costs through an agreed cost-sharing formula based on the country’s gross domestic product. As the member with the largest GDP, the U.S. contributed 22 percent of NATO’s common funding. Not far behind is Germany with about 15 percent, then France and the United Kingdom with about 10 percent.

There is a little truth spun a long way....Politifact..MOSTLY FALSE.

www.politifact.com...

edit on 13-7-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx
This has come up before, and I usually argue that they should evade the problem of topicality by selecting a politician from the distant past.
They could also avoid the problem of partisanship by selecting a non-American.
For which reasons, I normally suggest Benjamin Disraeli.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I've made a new one. 3 mins flat.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Double Post.
edit on 7 13 2018 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: testingtesting
Here is one for you to use.

I'd rather look at that face then a man that was systematically destroying this nation on the inside and division of the people he caused.

I hope you are being ironic. Because it is. trump is nauseating to look at. He not only divides our nation, but he openly insults other allies. Have any of you fact checked his claim the U.S. is paying 70% for NATO, the past few weeks?
trump said....

"The United States was paying for anywhere from 70 to 90 percent of (NATO), depending on the way you calculate."

Each of the 29 members contribute to those costs through an agreed cost-sharing formula based on the country’s gross domestic product. As the member with the largest GDP, the U.S. contributed 22 percent of NATO’s common funding. Not far behind is Germany with about 15 percent, then France and the United Kingdom with about 10 percent.

There is a little truth spun a long way....Politifact..MOSTLY FALSE.

www.politifact.com...

There is so much misinformation on the internet people are just picking and choosing what to believe as facts. BUT, the division started under the Obama administration, this is not new news, people have been saying this YEARS before Obama left office, if you dont remember it doesn't mean it is not true. Here's a quote from kid rock LOOOONG before Trump got in office...

“I played Barack Obama’s inauguration even though I didn’t vote for him,” he said. “I didn’t agree with his policies, but there was an exciting sense of change in the air. That promise hasn’t been fulfilled — the country is more divided than ever.”

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Is that a Putin holster?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The Forum is Politics and PEOPLE. Obama is still considered a "People" despite the accusations of some.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Is that a Putin holster?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The Forum is Politics and PEOPLE. Obama is still considered a "People" ...

Question answered. Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join