It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no update

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So, why is it ATS "STILL" has a picture of an expired POTUS on this thread... Update please? stop living in the past. Or if you do, atleast mix it up a bit and change it every year to a president America once had like Lincoln or JFK or something cool... Or any politicians such as some peoples Messiah like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders or another politician like Ron paul or Putin, how about Stalin or oh OH Hitler or KING James, OH Anthony Johnson or William Ellison from Americas history colonist, if anybody doesn't know who those dirty dirty men are maybe you should look them up... But any way, I know im not the only one, I know there are a lot of people that would like to NOT see its face.

en.wikipedia.org...(colonist)

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway.... Back to the point, I drift a lot lol

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

President Commanche!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Get over it. It's not your site. ATS is basically on autopilot, with a few voluntary moderators stirring up the pot as they see fit. Few things change, and something as non-essential as site art work is unlikely to. You are wasting your time complaining about something you really have no right nor reason to complain about.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Time.
Money.

......and most of us are completely out of "give a f**k"

(post by xBWOMPx removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Time.
Money.

......and most of us are completely out of "give a f**k"

This is probably the best answer I will get

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: schuyler
Get over it. It's not your site. ATS is basically on autopilot, with a few voluntary moderators stirring up the pot as they see fit. Few things change, and something as non-essential as site art work is unlikely to. You are wasting your time complaining about something you really have no right nor reason to complain about.

Who says I have no right MR.Dicktator? If you dont like my post ignorant and stop complaining, I only made an observation and questioned, why? Because I can! BOOM, put that in your gas tank and drive on it

RELAX, dude! Really, what are you, 12 years old? Get over yourself. Learn to recognize what you can control and what you can't. As someone above said, NOBODY CARES!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Time for a meme contest.

May the unemployed guy with the most time win it and find satisfaction that lasts a lifetime, or until the next meat-puppet diversionary pr leader of the gov be put forth.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
LOL we still have the 2012 forum.. Dont think they will be getting to this anytime soon...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

Who says I have no right MR.Dicktator? If you dont like my post ignorant and stop complaining, I only made an observation and questioned, why? Because I can! BOOM, put that in your gas tank and drive on it

RELAX, dude! Really, what are you, 12 years old? Get over yourself. Learn to recognize what you can control and what you can't. As someone above said, NOBODY CARES!

Well, if you haven't noticed it was towards the mods, apparently they are the only ones who can control this, you cant. And im chill, your the one blowing steam about my post

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
LOL we still have the 2012 forum.. Dont think they will be getting to this anytime soon...

LOL no S*hit! I didn't even notice! So when is the next big doomsday year to add to ATS then, maybe make it 2???

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is one for you to use.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Threads and Forums continue so as to maintain continuity of discussion...posts and threads and forums.Even years later. 9-11, 2012 etc.

So what you post stays forever avail....even if you leave...for others to view and discuss

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Here is one for you to use.

I'd rather look at that face then a man that was systematically destroying this nation on the inside and division of the people he caused.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Threads and Forums continue so as to maintain continuity of discussion...posts and threads and forums.Even years later. 9-11, 2012 etc.

So what you post stays forever avail....even if you leave...for others to view and discuss

IDC if my post stays forever, that means nothing, im talking abot the picture or icon being used under this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It does say politicians and people and he's still a person so..../shrug?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If they change it, it should be orange too. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
It does say politicians and people and he's still a person so..../shrug?

Thank for pointing out the obvious but obviousLY you didn't get where I was going with this but nice try, you can try again if you like... Shrug?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

If they change it, it should be orange too. Just saying.

LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's politicians AND PEOPLE.
He's still a people.
They should put George Washington

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join