It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I understand this was most likely covered. no offense to the Original Qsters. sometimes I feel Q goes silent for many reasons. One being Future proves past, and the relevance to our current discussions here may not coincide. Its always good to rehash as well

qmap.pub...
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
4 Dec 2017 - 10:01:07 PM
Have you been watching the news since Friday?
Who is Peter Strzok?
How was he compromised?
How was he paid?
Who is Melissa Hodgman
Company?
Title?
Date of promotion?
Focus on the date.
What events re: Peter recently occurred that you now know?
Think HRC emails, Weiner laptop, etc.
Dates?
Date of promotion of wife?
How do they stack the deck?
Who do they want inside the gov't?
What are puppets?
How do you control a puppet?
#2 in FBI?
Wife connection?
What is a pattern?
Follow the wives.
Keep watching the news this week.
Future proves past.
Re-read crumbs.
(Small)
How many D's / R's will not seek re-election?
Why?
What just passed in the Senate?
Why?
Who is their new handler?
Do as told?
Why is this relevant?
Do you not understand the gov't is being gutted publicly?
Bottom middle top.
Hussein Iran connection.
Bombs away.
Merry Christmas.
Q

TIMELINE:

LATE 2016 – FBI FIND NEW CLINTON EMAILS ON WEINER LAPTOP
Oct. 14, 2016 – MELISSA HODGMAN (PETER STRZOK’S WIFE) PROMOTED TO Director in SEC Enforcement Division BY OBAMA administration www.sec.gov...
Oct. 28, 2016 – COMEY ANNOUNCES FBI FIND NEW EMAILS ON WEINERS LAPTOP (CASE OVERSEEN BY PETER STRZOK)
FBI leaders knew about new emails for “weeks” before Comey letter www.chicagotribune.com...
… “WEEKS” Before the Comey announcement, Peter Strzok’s wife got a major promotion by President Obama administration – when FBI leaders likely knew the case her husband Peter Strzok was overseeing was about to be reopened and could implicate Hillary Clinton.

Nov 6, 2016: Comey writes a letter clearing the emails found on Weiner’s laptop

Melissa Hodgman is most likely the insider at the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) who is protecting the technocrats who stole the technologies which make up the backbone of social media. Leader Technologies CEO and Founder Michael McKibben, the real inventor of the technology that made all social media from Twitter, Facebook, Paypal, Google—all of them scalable, recently filed a Miller Act request directly to President Trump, to expose the consortium of patent thieves who have hid behind shell companies, and have weaponized the technologies invented by his company.

FOLLOW THE WIVES!

www.opdeepstate.com...

edit on 15-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: ADDED CONTENT

edit on 15-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: DOUBLE

edit on 15-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally

originally posted by: gottaknow
The problem with QAnon:

For those who cannot watch: Q tells so much of the truth and is actually successful at waking people up. (Something so incredibly difficult to do) Huge issue being, QAnon also makes sure the believers have unquestioned faith in government groups and POTUS - something no one knowing the truth would ever do. Should QAnon be proven false and we already have things pointing that direction, everyone they took onboard will abandon the notions of the great evils we're facing and return to a life of eschewing anything of the sort as a "conspiracy theory".

You say “no one knowing the truth” would ever have their followers have unquestioned belief in government institutions or POTUS but I disagree, as does Q. Q has stated that disinfo is necessary- and I admit that this is quite the statement as it is a blanket statement that can cover any erroneous statements. However it also has the effect of making Q followers actually question everything. Q does not ask us to have 100% faith in anything- the closest he gets is with reminding us to trust the plan.

BINGO! Thankyou for eloquently stating that. From the arguments in the thread between pro-Q/Q-cynics, I thought I was the only one who understood how Q operates.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

But it wasn't Q who predicted it, it was reported in an article that they just repeated again

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Melisssa Hodgman also worked for:
Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy

John J. McCloy
John J. McCloy was originally a partner at Cravath, Swaine & Moore in New York, and joined what is today Milbank in 1946, after serving as Assistant Secretary of War from 1941-1945 under President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. He left the firm in 1947 to serve as president of the World Bank, and was appointed by President Harry S. Truman as High Commissioner of Germany in 1949. In 1952, he returned to the private sector and served as chair of the Chase National Bank, which under his leadership became the Chase Manhattan Bank in 1955. During this period, he also served as chair of the Ford Foundation. He returned to Milbank in 1961, but was almost immediately appointed by President John F. Kennedy as his Special Assistant on Disarmament. McCloy also served as a member of the Warren Commission following the assassination of President Kennedy. He thereafter returned to Milbank, which was renamed Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, and remained a general partner for 27 years, until he died in 1989.

At Milbank, McCloy acted for the "Seven Sisters" (the leading multinational oil companies, including Exxon), in their initial confrontations with the nationalisation movement in Libya-as well as negotiations with Saudi Arabia and OPEC. Because of his stature in the legal world and his long association with the Rockefellers, and as a seven-time presidential adviser, he is sometimes referred to as the "Chairman of the American Establishment."[3]

Leveraged Finance
Milbank's Leveraged Finance Group advises financial institutions, companies and private equity clients on all aspects of leveraged transactions, including senior, subordinated and mezzanine debt transactions, bridge financings and high yield bond offerings. This practice group is composed of partners and associates who focus on executing leveraged finance transactions of all types.

The leveraged finance team regularly represents financial institutions and private equity firms and has extensive experience in structuring complex debt instruments that have been utilized in a wide variety of leveraged loan and high yield financing transactions. Milbank's leveraged finance group has particular strengths in first lien, second lien and unsecured loans and bonds; leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations and going private transactions; asset based and cash flow based financings; working capital and letter of credit facilities; structured financings; debtor-in-possession financings and exit financings; financial restructurings; and bridge financings.[citation needed]

The group has advised ABN AMRO, Advent, Apollo Advisors, Bank of America, The Carlyle Group, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs Mezzanine, Goldman Sachs PIA, JPMorgan Chase, Lehman Brothers, Madison Dearborn Partners, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, and many others.

Sounds Like the Perfect candidate to work at the SEC.

Also should look into her case against CHINA NORTHEAST PETROLEUM HOLDINGS....

edit on 15-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: bolding

edit on 15-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: mispell

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
My personal position is...

We were not talking about your personal position. You tried speaking for others.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

My personal position is...

We were not talking about your personal position. You tried speaking for others.

Hi Pot, it's me kettle, you're black.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Peter Strzok Is president of the nonprofit nonprofit AFGRO (Agency to Facilitate the Growth of Rural Organizations) and a student at the Humphrey Institute. Institute.

-Notable current and former Humphrey school faculty and instructors-

-R.T. Rybak, former Mayor of Minneapolis (2002-2014) and Vice Chair of the Democratic National Committee
en.wikipedia.org...

Rybak was listed as a finalist for the 2008 World Mayor award.[19] In June 2008 Rybak was elected Vice President for Communications of the National Conference of Democratic Mayors.[20]

According to DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Rybak was the first mayor of a large U.S. city to endorse Barack Obama's presidential campaign in 2007.[21] Rybak campaigned for Obama and was active in the campaign's youth wing.
en.wikipedia.org...

Minneapolis Has quite the little Migrant problem as well..
www.startribune.com...

edit on 15-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: none

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

Hi Pot, it's me kettle, you're black.

Not really, although I would have no problem coping to it, if that were the case.

Did you even read the post in question?

ETA: I see skyfloating deleted the post and changed it to something about Nunes. The quoted text in my reply seems to be the only thing left of the original post.
edit on 15-7-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Has Q stopped this for any reason?

I’m surprised there hasn’t been any info out for some time

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Maybe they celebrated a little to hard on the 4th and uttered those famous last words "hold my beer".

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

4 a.m. talking points are global. The cult broadcasts the same thing everywhere. These people are SICK.

German MSM:

This translates as: "How Dangerous is this Meeting?"

"Putin and Trump have one thing in common: They want to Harm Europe!"

Sick Puppies. Same BS with NK, SA, ISIS, FBI, CIA, etc.

This is rather funny to me. Who actually believes that every time leaders (in the past) met it was all off the cuff, spur of the moment, "hey you know what..." kind of meetings? Who actually thinks the photo up in front of 200 photogs, with chairs slightly askew, is a meeting of grave, nuclear detonation importance?

These meetings are not "hey let's get together" in nature either then or now. But.... as Q has stated that this has all been worked out ahead of time to the last detail. Those freaking out about DJT "meeting with Putin in private" are idiots, this is for show and nothing else. Folks are not even away the horses have left the barn?

Everything we see for the general populace is a staged event, much like the meeting with Queenie, Kim, SA, and now Vlad. Done deal. Q literally means enjoy the moving pictures on your LCD screen, they are simply scripted teeeeeeveeeee moments for posterity.

Esoterically speaking: These events are visual translations, through symbols, of choices and decisions trickling down into 3d. Done deal folks...

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Pathetic, even in the "non-photoshop" pic you can see color bleed and the sleeve curves in, in an impossible manner.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Perhaps random, but I don't recall this being discussed on the thread.

John Perry Barlow. Q spoke of his sudden death within 2 weeks of him dying. Here's the Q proof:

Barlow is an interesting rabbit hole to dive into. Besides his musical career, he was advocate for internet rights and freedom of the press.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I don't know if that image is photoshopped or not...

Here is one that isn't photoshopped though

i.ytimg.com...

The "Nazi" in your link is:

FAKE and DECEPTIVE

Make a note, folks.

edit on 15-7-2018 by eisegesis because: tricksy-turvy

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

Those people are behind the times. Trump and Putin talk to each other all the time by phone. This so-called "summit" is no big deal, unless the two men make it one by agreeing to do something...like change IRAN's leadership.

I think this is bang on.

A courtesy "face to face" meeting to respectfully tell Putin Iran's regime is done, which I'm sure he already knows.

All timed while the public "show" was Strzok being thrown under the bus. A mole for Iran being taken out in the public eye.

No wonder BHO went to Africa

I read last night, somewhere, he went 2 days ahead of reported schedule. So when he posted to Bookface saying he was going he was already there. Just interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
From SGTreport Open letter to president Trump.
I enjoyed this one.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So the pic isn't fake just the "nazi" in it?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
A courtesy "face to face" meeting to respectfully tell Putin Iran's regime is done, which I'm sure he already knows.

Well, if you know then I guess he probably does as well, although he might not have the quality of intel that you have. /s

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So the pic isn't fake just the "nazi" in it?

Ask the member who posted it.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join