It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry: A Secret Society or a Society with Secrets?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Eating babies causes insanity

Then I'm the craziest man on planet earth.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your certifiable alright.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

'You're'.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I was talking to the local provincial grand master about joining the local lodge of probity. I asked him what they get up to and he told me "Ah mate, you'll love it. On Mondays we all get together, have a little ceremony and then spend all night playing cards". I told him "I don't play cards, I come from a family of gambling addicts.

He says "Worry not, on Tuesdays we all get together for a little ceremony and then spend all night drinking hard liqour until we pass out". I told him "I don't drink hard liqour, makes me loosen the tongue and both sphincters too much".

He says "Worry not my friend, on Wednesdays it's 'family night', we all bring our wives, have a little ceremony and then afterwards we get pissed, we share the women and it's every man for himself". I told him "Sorry mate I don't go with strange women".

He says "Wait a minute, you don't gamble, you don't drink hard liquor and you don't go with strange women. Are you queer?". I said "no", he says "Oh, you won't like Thursdays then".

edit on 29-10-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Stealing that joke.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

All too true.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

lol, exactly, good point!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Ahh. Do we? I wasn't aware that was my ultimate aim. I mean, i don't even believe in that stuff anyway but sure, I guess you're the expert here on Masonry.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
1. According to myth, yes i was I'm capricorn
2. Saturns power is real
3. I didn't say i was afraid

1. Astrology is fictitious, like numerology.
2. How? Can you demonstrate it? Can it? I just called Cronos a w4nker 8 times out loud. Still.....nothing.
3. Clearly you are if you would "never say a word against it in jest or other". The fact that you fear questioning or criticising it shows just how scared of fairy tales you are. Which is fine, just don't expect others to respect that irrational fear.

Besides, made up things don't eat babies.

Only Masons do. That's FACT, as it's on the internet.
edit on 29-10-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Hi Canadian Mason,
Why do a lot of secret societies including House of the Temple, Washington DC align event dates to Sirius the brightest star in the sky, or the Center star of the Belt of Orion, which is Alnilam?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Calm down 👇 silly sally.... Life's what you make it, next week al be john

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

No clue. Why do you ask? If that is true, then it's something definitely worth looking into. Can you point me to some supporting data?

Thanks Astronomer62...interesting question!

edit on 29-10-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I am calm, negative nancy. I was pointing out that claims of Saturn's 'power', as a deity, is ludicrous.

And yes, it certainly is - next week I will be making New World Order Stew, following by a good helping of Masonic Baby Back Ribs and ending with an Illuminati Sponge Cake.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Can I get the cake sprinkled with chocolate RFID chips?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Obviously the alignments that i show happen naturally in any location, but the odds are that they were intentional. There are are four auspicious directions that mystics align stars to, being Due East, Due West being the horizons, Due South being the culminating angle in the northern hemisphere and Due North being the Nadir, plus three ways to align the day, being ancient Greek day start being previous sunset, modern midnight, and sunrise being ancient Egyptian and Roman day start.
The Sun appears to move approx. 1 degree a day, so i only use 1 degree margin in relation to any date.
Usually this would mean that using two stars being Sirius and Alnilam, associated with Isis and Osiris in Beliefs, and four directions that this could happen naturally 24 times in 365 days. however on one occasion there is often a double alignment. An example would be Sirius rising with the Sun and Alnilam setting at midnight, yet another alignment can be lost by Summer Time being brought in.
So we get 22 days in 365 days that special alignments happen in any location, please read link below about how these alignments were used :-
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
I think i should start a new thread on this as i have too much research to place here, i hope Canadian Mason that we can debate this when i switch threads.
Below is an astronomy Graph showing Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris Star rising with the Sun on 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania:-

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The vote on the Lee Resolution for independence actually happened on July 2nd.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

And I Was Actually Born On July 4th...
So... Yeah... You Mericans Worship My D.O.B. EVERY YEAR! And Then Some....

ETA: DOB Stands For Democracy Of Belzebub...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi AugustusMasonicus,
The Congress adopted the final text of The Declaration of Independence on July 4th 1776:-
history.state.gov...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Okay, but independence still happened on the 2nd.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join