It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : Boris Johnson Resigns as UK Foreign Secretary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Second Minister to resign from the cabinet , now Boris is free of Ministerial constraints the game is afoot.

His departure came 30 minutes before Theresa May is due to address Parliament about her new Brexit plan, which has angered many Tory MPs. In a statement, No 10 thanked Mr Johnson for his work and said a replacement would be announced shortly.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Bye Bye Mrs May , Bye Bye.

edit on 9-7-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beat you to it but probably by a matter of seconds lol.

Big news though.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Snap....I hope Cameron is happy with himself! I just hope the pound sinks....i get paid in dollars and trying to buy a house.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Tweet from Nigel Farage

Bravo @BorisJohnson. Now can we please get rid of the appalling @theresa_may and get Brexit back on track.

It doesn't happen often but have to say I agree with him.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Breaking Boris Johnson....

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If they don't get Brexit sorted out properly, the population is going to realize that they are being governed by a "De Vichy" goverment and that the UK is now simply "Leubensraum" for the rest of Europe.

17 million voted to leave. I can understand trying to do the Brexit methodically and cleanly to minimize disruption to the rest of Europe. But it's obvious that there are so many dependencies that it is impossible; UK giving billions of pounds each year to the EU, millions of Europeans working in the UK, the city selling services to Europe, thousand of European fish processing jobs depending on access to British waters, the distribution of asylum seekers and refugees out of Germany, MEP perks, pensions and access to duty free zones in airports.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
POsted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join