It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary running for president in 2020 again...?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I see this as a last ditch effort to stay out of the crosshairs of the law. "OMG trump is literally throwing his political opponents in prison!!!"

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I hope she does run. #1 it will make it a landslide for Trump again. #2 We need more memes off Hillary out there. #3 Watching her is like watching a comedy. Hell she falls everywhere she goes, spits up green slime into her drinking glasses, and then blames all of America for her loss until they hate her, and now she's coming back for more, LOL. She's like some evil cartoon or something. I want to laugh some more, is what I am getting at.
edit on 9-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hope she takes on President Trump again in 2020. A second defeat in a row

Although there are few candidates I believe she could beat. Look at the 2016 electoral map. Outside of urban areas and coastal strongholds, the country is RED

MAGA TRUMP2020

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I can not wrap my head around, how this President, and all the people that voted for him, are hated so very much.

Because they're horrible, terrible people?? How hard is that to understand?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I can not wrap my head around, how this President, and all the people that voted for him, are hated so very much.

Because they're horrible, terrible people?? How hard is that to understand?

That's really sad to hear coming from a fellow American. I'm not a terrible horrible person, nor are my friends and family members that voted for Donald Trump.

I am really starting to be very very concerned about the mental health of some of the extreme haters in this country. Like many of the posters here have said, there is absolutely no reason for the vile hatred to be so over-the-top and mentally disturbed because of political differences. Something is terribly wrong and it's time to look at TDS with serious eyes.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well , that's NICE . Hope she doesn't try Kissing Babies this Time , they Can SMELL Her FEAR.................

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hillary would be slaughtered in the election by us deplorables again. And then she will whine again, and be a repeat of events.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't think there is anyone alive that would want to kiss that hateful, sourpuss, poor politician.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That woman, Hillary will tell, what ever lies, cheats or snarls she can to get to the white house. She can taste it. If she had the chance to murder Trump to get there, she probably would.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I think, she thinks he don't have the balls to do it. She and her husband have been doing corrupted business for years. And no one has stood up to them, or tried to have charges put against them. And if you did, you just committed suicide with 2 bullets in the back of your head.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yeah , even Unmature Babies see through Her B.S. .......

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

edit on 9-7-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No, HRC is NOT running for President again, ever.

Trump won't secure borders, not even the incorrectly spelled "boarders".. Even if he gets his "Beautiful Southern Wall", the Eastern, Western, and Northern borders are still pretty much unsecured

I suspect 2020 Dem candidate will be a sacrificial lamb to Donald Trump, they'll wait until 2024 to run a real candidate.

My guess is someone like #TomSteyer #HarryReid #TheRock

Some throwaway candidate.

I can't imagine any serious politician is going to want to go up against the sort of vitriol that Donald Trump will be throwing out as soon as he finds out who the candidate might be.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

(post by CB328 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
If you don't think the most corrupt, immature, eratic, petty, narcissistic, divisive and openly racist President in American history is bad then there is something wrong with you.

No.
There is something wrong with you if hate people based on who they voted for.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nm

edit on 2018-07-09T22:36:01-05:002201809America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It is the year 2160 and the democratic party has Hillary Clinton once again running for president....

Not even in another lifetime would hillary make it as potus.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Hillary is going to make it this time. GO HILLY!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join