It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 deaths, 11 diaries, 11 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
m.hindustantimes.com...

More in depth, I think:
youtu.be...

This story from a few days ago is just weird: I saw a reference to it on YouTube, and googled the story... Here’s an excerpt:

“The number 11 appears to have a macabre connection to the deaths in a home in Delhi’s Burari that the police suspect was related to a ritual that went very wrong.

After 11 of a family died in the house on Sunday, 11 diaries have been found, each with entries made over 11 years. The main gate of the house had 11 rods. But what has the police most foxed, are 11 plastic pipes found protruding from a wall.“

I don’t have much else to add, other than saying it’s tragic... It seems to me like an ATS subject, but I don’t remember seeing it, so there ya go... if it’s been covered, or is fake news, please disregard...

There’s more weirdness to the story in the link, and a picture of the 11 pipes which I couldn’t upload...

I pray for everybody.
Later.
edit on 7/7/2018 by japhrimu because: Additions

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

St. Martin's day 11 11... been popping up a lot since a passing of a family member that passed away November of last year. Heck! Even the evening news here in Pittsburgh has the 11 at 11 newscast.

Signifies intuitions, insights and enlightenment.

New news to me, but it's been

very noticeable

Grain of salt for the moment as I am adjusting to total retirement from Firefighting and Nursing. 44 and sh!t just got out of my scope of practice.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here’s a YouTube vid about it:

youtu.be...

(Someone who knows how to embed, please embed... I apologize for not knowing how yet. I added this link to OP)

edit on 7/7/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

thanks..

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

That's pretty creepy.
Something went wrong obviously they didn't want to die. At least now they know the truth. I don't think it was his father that occupied his soul.
But it's a common phrase amongst those spirits, "I'm your father." What that means though is the father of all life. They were needed maybe on the other side of the veil we call life?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

There may be something with the number 11,come to think of it I made a terrible choice on that day,took 30 yrs to correct that mistake and now I'm single

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Here ya go.

edit on 8/7/2018 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join