It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifetime Supreme Court seats, in the era of Life Extension..........................

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IMO SCOUTS should have a mandatory retirement age.

I also believe that SCOTUS should be elected by the people and not apointed by a branch of the government that they are supposed to balance.

The whole idea of left/right when it comes to SCOTUS is repugnant. Their only concerns should be the constitution and the freedom of the people from tyranny.
edit on 6-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Phage

Just preclude Justices from using the technology. Aging testing, like drug testing. That would ensure that candidates were truly dedicated to justice. Winning.

That sounds fair. "You can be a Justice, but you have to die early for the privilege."

No. You have die on time.

Who is it that you think will be able to access longevity treatments? Every one?

edit on 7/6/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Everyone wont be able to, and thats why they're already declared war on the little people.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

History suggests that gods always have a falling out.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kohll
We don't even know what causes aging yet, much less how to stop it or reverse it. So I don't see how this can be reasonably predicted. While body replacement may be possible at some point, the brain also ages.

An assumption. I've seen a lot of immortalists go into many details however.

And meanwhile, I'll bet back in 1890 people were deniers that folks would live past age 29.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The EU-NATO are now actively involved against the confirmation of Kavanaugh as Supreme Court justice .
This life extension stuff is also a fake news coming from EUrogarchs.
edit on 12-7-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

It's a whole social movement, nowadays spearheaded by Google and their main temple (the "Singularity University") is built on NASA Ames Research Facility property (the same place [a military base] Google uses as their private / corporate aircraft runway).

<< 1   >>

join