It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane? BERYL Thread...Could be 1st of the Season! Quickly Intensifying in the Atlantic......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So with the extremes that the weather has gotten to in years past Weather .com has this head line up now:

Tropical Storm Beryl is Quickly Intensifying in the Atlantic East of the Lesser Antilles

Saying it's quickly intensifying, But still way way out so the specific track is as yet unknown its heading in towards the Gulf states thru the Caribbean islands.
It could be the FIRST HURRICANE of the season since its way way out there it'll be a few weeks before we see specifically where it'll land

So Prepare and WAIT.

edit on 6-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: Added question mark in title for good measure lol

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Why didn't they start with the letter "A". Hurricane Andy has a nice ring to it.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why didn't they start with the letter "A".

They did.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
They should name Hurricanes after failed Presidents.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I did lol check it out now heheh im not presenting as fact anymore but if it is a hurricane it's the first thread about it which will get buried by another Hurricane thread give it two weeks if even that..... attention spans lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oh, I see where you're going. Alberto never made it to Hurricane strength. So Beryl would be the first HURRICANE of this season. Got it!

I hope Puerto Rico is spared this season. They're still cleaning up from their 2017 storms.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Many people in the Florida keys are still rebuilding and still have blue tarps for roofs ... Let's keep The Hurricanes away please !!
edit on 6-7-2018 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

Can we get this thread moved to the Hoax bin?
The president told me that climate change is a Chinese Hoax, invented by liberals to try and steal my tax returns and give all my money to illegal immigrants.

Can't believe you got TRICKED!

Really? In a Hurricane thread? You have full on TDS and need help! Operation “Occupy Commie Minds” is working more bigly than anyone anticipated. Probably the best ever. I’ll wait and see what happens with the weather while you flail about.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth

originally posted by: MrSensible

Can we get this thread moved to the Hoax bin?
The president told me that climate change is a Chinese Hoax, invented by liberals to try and steal my tax returns and give all my money to illegal immigrants.

Can't believe you got TRICKED!

Really? In a Hurricane thread? You have full on TDS and need help! Operation “Occupy Commie Minds” is working more bigly than anyone anticipated. Probably the best ever. I’ll wait and see what happens with the weather while you flail about.

Sorry, it was not my intent to trigger you as much as I did.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

It's July, they tend to do that. Just you wait til August, it's like a conveyor belt some years.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Beryl has now reached Hurricane status apparently.

Hurricane Beryl

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
1st Hurricane of the season folks this is historic, lets hope it doesn't make history more than it already has I Think it will end up regrouping after it passes the islands we'll see ....

Be prepared .

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Second hurricane. They start naming hurricanes alphabetically.

Here is the National Hurricane Center link for the storm www.nhc.noaa.gov...

< br />
Current satellite image IR.

satellite image visible

Link to the satellite page www.nhc.noaa.gov...
edit on 6-7-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Switching careers this year, getting my catastrophic claims adjusters license for multiple states.
I love the weather channel now. Big storms equal big bucks! bring it on!

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Puerto Rico was badly beaten by hurricane Maria last year that is still not fully recovered. Electric grid on the island is fragile at this moment. There are still people with no basic services yet. Puerto Rico has had a strong infrastructure to hold a hurricane 1 and 2. But at this moment anything can cause damage. The landscape has change, no natural barriers no prevent landslides or flooding. The biggest problem for Puerto Rico has always been the flooding.

All I can say right now to my ATS'ers friends is to pray for my Island.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

They do start with A.
But Alberto formed very early back in May and didn't develope into a hurricane it was a tropical storm.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm on the east coast so I'll be watching.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Is your name Andy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join