It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bump for Your health Maybe ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hope this is allowed as I want to highlight the off Topic Health and wellness Forum ? It doesn't show up in recent posts above.
My last entry was a Jordan Peterson Health special he and his Daughter have had some major health problems they have seemed to remedy with some drastic actions. Within those actions are some health related tips and fixes. JP has been cast to the fore is this because he has sorted his health problems, I think it is ? Refined sugar and excess carbohydrates are like a poison to some and Fat is good ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4 7 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Drastic methods are.. just drastic.

Minor changes and observation of results works best, in my experience. Less sugar. Not NO sugar. Less alcohol, fat, about anything might work out good for you.

Don't overdo it.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Diet is very personal, know what you eat and learn what works for you.

No carbs and lots of fat is the basis of the ketogenic diet.... Works well but not for everybody.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

I agree. With pretty much anything, moderation is key.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Depends on what kind of "bump" we're talking about. There's a few things come to mind be quite nice, and many others not so nice....

edit on 4-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I see what you did there.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

All food apart from fruit is toxic to us and even the fruit has to be eaten within 3 hours of picking it,it only takes 20 minutes to digest fruit where the quickest digestion of any other food is 1 hour 45 minutes for parsley

our bodies are designed to function at 100% by just drinking rain water if you doubt this then work out why we have an enzyme to remove alcohol from our blood where as the australian aboriginies don't we need hte enzyme in order to remove the alcohol that the bacteria produce that live off the food we are not meant to eat htis bacteria produces half a pint of alcohol a day. our brain removes alcohol from the body by exploding our brain cells.

Unfortunately the psychopathic scum who call themselves the pedophiles that be or tptb to those who only know the shortened version poison our air food and water so that our brains do not work correctly.

the best reference to what is toxic to us is the bible it clearly shows us not to consume fish loaves or wine yet how many people's brains are working well enough to see this.

so to get around the pitfalls of drinking rain water we need to buy or dig up yourself if you know anything about soil MICA CLAY you need to purchase the clay before it has had larger particle sized clay added to it as the particle size of mica is colloidal
you have two choices of water the worst choice is spring water due to the fracking this water is now being poisoned as well as natural levels of toxins in the rocks like arsenic and natural fluoride not the nuclear waste fluoride that is in toothpaste teflon or tap water (never ever drink tap water unless you know you are not one of the 15000 out of every 100000 that will die from drinking it before there 68th birthday and this is accroding to the WHOo's guidelines on water quality)
the best choice is pure water you can freeze teh water after 3 hours you need to remove the outer shell that has formed around the ice then leave it till it sets adn hte top two thirds is pure the bottom third contains 70 thousand toxins 3000 of which are really bad for us.

so mica clay in pure water will cure virtually all health issues apart from spiritual attachments which you will need to see a shaman or natural doctor.
never trust a government doctor they are murdering hundreds of thousands of patients a year

edit on 4-7-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Where can one purchase mice clay?

Oh. Mica clay.
Cures everything. Awesome

edit on 7/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Depends on what kind of "bump" we're talking about. There's a few things come to mind be quite nice, and many others not so nice....

And when you have that quite nice bump, don't reach for that sugary treat. Get creative with veggies and herbs, use that bumped up creativity for good...😋, even add bacon (comfort food =healthy mind)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oh. Mica clay.

You were quick mice clay is obviously the super strength Mica clay yet i do not know where to purchase said elixir however for the normal strength just buy it from whoever is nearest to you as the postage will probably cost more than the clay just make sure they give you it not mixed.

you have to make sure they do not irradiate it as well if you buy from outside your country.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I do a lot better with a higher fat diet with only limited carbs. I am not afraid of breads, I am not afraid of occasional sweets. I will not eat dark chocolate low on sugar, but will occasionally eat a Hershey bar. I like a piece of cake occasionally, also stuff like pancakes or french toast once a week. I do like cheerios once in a while.

I feel decent, but I tend to try to moderate foods in the diet. It just happens that I cannot eat a lot of carbs with epilepsy. I also have had hypoglycemia all my life so avoid high sugar foods like fruit juices and most fruits. I can most eat berries fine, but not regular fruits like apples and pears that much. Potatoes are fine, bread is much worse. I can eat a berry pie filled with sugar with little hypoglycemic problems an hour or two later, but if I eat apple or peach pie I get the spins.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

Oh. Mica clay.

You were quick mice clay is obviously the super strength Mica clay yet i do not know where to purchase said elixir however for the normal strength just buy it from whoever is nearest to you as the postage will probably cost more than the clay just make sure they give you it not mixed.

you have to make sure they do not irradiate it as well if you buy from outside your country.

I keep bentonite clay in my medicine/supplement section, also activated charcoal pills. Just for emergencies. I do not know about Mica clay. I would only use these if I was really ill, they can cause a rapid dieoff which can lead to some negative effects from the microbes excreting chemicals as they die.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Oh. Mica clay.

I keep bentonite clay in my medicine/supplement section, also activated charcoal pills. Just for emergencies. I do not know about Mica clay. I would only use these if I was really ill, they can cause a rapid dieoff which can lead to some negative effects from the microbes excreting chemicals as they die.

bentonite clay is pretty rare so they have synthetically produced it so you might want to do a bit of research into that product. bentonite is just another successful marketting campaign it does bind toxins into it which is the second way clay works in the body after delivering the much needed minerals we are so short of.
food grown in chemical fertiliser is greatly reduced in mineral content with the cabbage only having 14% of the minerals in it compared to naturally grown food virtually all governments force the farmers to use chemical fertiliser.

To take the mica clay you need to put a half teaspoon of mica into the water and leave it for 24 hours then just sip the water through the day, the particles will disperse throughout the water and this will go straight to the seat of disease you will experience a herxheimer effect (which will initiate a worsening of your condition yet this will subside and you are getting better)
do not take the half teaspoon for at least a month just sip the water every day as your body may not be able to handle the reaction to the healing process this is the most potent of medicines.
best to use a wooden spoon to touch the clay as oxidising metals react with the minerals and will lessen the potency of the minerals

you can take vitamin B6 to neutralise the homocysteine the die off creates in us but you have to be careful who you buy the B6 from as synthetic chemicals just remove the nutrient form our cells in order to balance what we have mistakenly put into us garden of life sell a good version as long as they haven't been bought out by now.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I like the garden of life stuff, but it is pricey. I get the methylcobalamin spray from Garden of Life. I originally used a spray a day for about a month, now just take a spray maybe once or twice a week.

I take a multimineral pill every day, I did a lot of research on minerals and experimented to find which versions of minerals work best for me. I can't find one that works real good in one pill, I need to take an extra copper in the evening every so often and also I take a low dose calcium magnesium supplement to add to the multimineral, it is the citrate form.

It would be way more expensive to take the minerals seperate. I also take a couple of taurine five hundreds a week and a B-right vitamin pill a couple times a week. I tried taking a multivitamin/multimineral tablet and that always leads to me getting weaker in the longrun. My multimineral has adequate molybdenum but not enough if I take sulfur based B complex vitamins in any high amount.

If I did not have the epilepsy I could easily boost my energy levels, but that just ups my seizure risk. I must have fifty individual different supplements that I tried and evaluated as to how they reacted in my body. It is very weird that these things can become deficient if you are missing just a few key players of minerals in the body.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This is why the clay is so good it contains every mineral as did the rain until they decided to throw all the poisons into the air.

I was researching nuclear power stations and they make about £1.9 million a day profit and allow radioactive materials to be blown all over the country Iodine 131 has been found in half of the cities on the planet all they have to do is put scrubbers on top of the vents.

It would be way more expensive to take the minerals seperate

they cannot be synthetic and magnesium chloride is a lot better absorbed than the citrate.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

This is why the clay is so good it contains every mineral as did the rain until they decided to throw all the poisons into the air.

I was researching nuclear power stations and they make about £1.9 million a day profit and allow radioactive materials to be blown all over the country Iodine 131 has been found in half of the cities on the planet all they have to do is put scrubbers on top of the vents.

It would be way more expensive to take the minerals seperate

they cannot be synthetic and magnesium chloride is a lot better absorbed than the citrate.

I have constipation and historically low stomach acid. It is kind of nice not making much stomach acid, I rarely feel hungry. I tend to eat because I am supposed to not because I am hungry. Some of the magnesium supplements lower stomach acid a little too much with me. I researched which ones would do what I needed, the citrate does help with the constipation without effecting my stomach acid too much. I would guess that magnesium Chloride would increase stomach acid, but since there is no sodium to make the neutralizing sodium carbonate or sodium bicarbonate, (I can't remember which it is off hand) it might lead to problems unless I ate junk food again. I am not sure, I think I bought some liquid magnesium chloride one time to add to baths but I never actually used it. I find that I absorb magnesium the best from putting some epsom salts on a washcloth when I do my initial wetting in the shower. I also add a tad of epsom salts on top the grounds occasionally in the coffee pot, that will make me go bathroom quickly.

I hope all the experimenting I have done doesn't go to waste, I try to teach my daughters, but they are trusting the vastly varied internet nutrition stuff that is often wrong. Especially the stuff coming out of the government sponsored programs, it seems whomever is parroting this stuff is not testing it on themselves.

I rarely take multivitamins but always take multiminerals. Even though my genetics says I need to take methylfolate everyday, I found that doing that gave me some problems. I do take the methylfolate one or two times a week and take the methylcobalamin more often. But I have accident acquired epilepsy, the folate boosts the body and mind, the methylB12 actually calms somewhat. My situation may be different than most people with that. I do get a lot of energy from the methylfolate with the methylcobalamin though. It is mellow energy, but with my epilepsy, even too much mellow energy is not good. If I am splitting firewood or something it works great but not when I am doing research.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Even though my genetics says I need to take methylfolate everyday

Research tetra-hydro-folate people can have problems with the all the other folate's and folic's 60% of women who take folic acid are allergic to it and the government force companies to put into the food saying we are deficient in it LOL
Of course we are deficient when the stuff they put in takes that nutrient out of the cell in order to balance what we are putting in us.

since there is no sodium to make the neutralizing sodium carbonate or sodium bicarbonate

our body naturally makes sodium bicarbonate. and if you were making your own pure water then when that water is exposed to air it absorbs carbon dioxide which the body then uses as a buffer instead of the bicarb, this is what makes me laugh about dr mercola saying distilled water is acidic for the body, you can also eat a piece of fruit 20 minutes before your meal to increase the sugars in your stomach this aids uptake too but you need to stay clear of grains as they digest our villi, This leads to lack of absorbtion from anything,

I asked to buy some Vitamin E in a pharmacist and the guy was trying to sell me a pot off the shelf for £5 when i said it did not work and i needed BP quality he reluctantly got me a price of £95 and then wouldn't sell it to me.

The people we trust are psychos on an ego trip, flippin fluoride and its uranium brothers have created a society where 9% of the population are thought to be psychopaths corporaions started to deliberately employ psychopaths to run their companies since a girl did a university paper on it Is it any wonder crime has gone crazy with the use of uranium in our food supply with the use of chemical fertiliser, and corporations being given tax breaks by at least the british government probably lots of other countries too in order too help them create mental illness and cancer among us

Is It any wonder we can't get better with what we are offered for sale this is why the clay is so good it goes straight to the seat of the illness and starts working as long as you sip it through the day this gives the pancreas time to make enough picolinate to take the minerals into the cell.

One of the most important things to do is not eat after 5 at night our digestion stops working at this time and always go for a walk after you have eaten for a minimum of 30 minutes unless you are eating fruit 1 guy who i told how to cure gastric reflux did it in 24 hours when the doctors over a course of 2 months had given him 4 or 5 medications to try.
You should try putting the epsom salts on your skin under a plaster this way it wont affect the stomach it's been proven to end up in the blood and the body will take it when it needs it I'm starting to put everything through my skin when I'm trying different stuff or my iodine or hydrogen peroxide.
edit on 9-7-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I stay away from enriched flour and store bread. I found organic wheat flour with a little whole grain rye and barley flours, and a little wheat germ added to the bread make it taste great and it doesn't cause nearly the problems I have with store breads. I do not overeat breads though, but do like to eat a few slices a day.

I do take an occasional multivitamin, maybe once every two weeks or so, and I do take a couple of B-rights a week and have some methylfolate and methylcobalamin separate that I take when I feel I need it.

I avoid as much as I can of the synthetic folic acid in foods, but can eat a little with no problem. Overall since I started doing research I am feeling much better. The problem is that the word folic acid contains folate too, so some things saying folic acid added have the real form in them.

Overcoming my trust in the commercial flours was the hardest change, but now I have experienced the benefit from going organic and not enriched, the wheat germ enriches the flour just fine. One tablespoon of wheat germ has lots of good vitamins in it, and I seem to tolerate the negative in wheat germ all right. I do have a small gluten intolerance, but it is not that bad, the roundup used preharvest and the added improper vitamins in the enriched flour are my biggest intolerance it seems. Even then, I can eat a little of that stuff, but not everyday, I can eat a burger from a burger joint occasionally with little problem, but just not too often.

I know one thing for sure, I cannot eat a lot of green leafy veggies or green in general. If it is pale green it is more tolerated, like cabbage, and iceberg lettuce but one salad every three days is about the most I can eat. Being that none of my ancestors ate a lot of green unless cooked, living usually till in their late seventies and eighties and decently healthy unless they started to listen to the people pushing green is good, I feel I should keep these things moderate, I have gotten in more trouble eating salads than anything else.

All my folate in vitamins and supplements is tetrahydrafolate.

edit on 9-7-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join