It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Klement Donald Trump Prophecies, Very Eerily Accurate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Lol, I think I agree with you at this point. I'm very skeptical of crap like this but you have to admit it's interesting (assuming you actually watched the videos). Who knows how much shight this dude has said over the years, and that host is kinda cringy. But it's a helluva thing to predict given our current circumstances.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

When I see posters I know are smart cookies say,,Trump is anointed by god..I just can't take them as credible anymore.

I would agree, it is interesting! I am reading up on Klement.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Hahaha, yeah, those I caught, but they were more like minor verification to me... not something I would take time to type out. One other thing I personally do when looking at prophesy is to see just how generic the predictions are... that's how most fortune tellers work. They start out with such general 'revelations' that they could fit almost anyone, then narrow things down by observing involuntary responses.

Things like "he will be old" could apply to most Presidents, because most of them are older. Add in the "decisive" description, and you still could apply it to most Presidents. But the farther down the list of descriptions one goes, the less likely that they could be applied in sum to any other President.

The clincher for me was "they will try to impeach him." Now, about every President gets to hear the word "impeach" a few times during his Presidency... everyone has their detractors. But with Trump, the cries for impeachment began before he even took office! Second was the prophesied sudden rise in the economy... that is relatively unique to Trump, at least in magnitude.

I can tell you that as I listened to Klement, I was sitting here with notepad open, and kept nodding my head going, "Yep," "mmm-hmm," "that fits," "check," etc. all down the line. Not once did I stop and frown while I tried to, as humans tend to do, make the prophesy and current events fit. They all fit like a glove.

Now I'm wondering who the anointed woman is...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

When I see posters I know are smart cookies say,,Trump is anointed by god..I just can't take them as credible anymore.

If you're referring to me, I strongly suggest you look more into the possibility... who is anointed, how anointing works, the purpose of an anointing, etc. I think you are dismissing something without knowing exactly what it is.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If you're referring to me

In part..yes, please don't take offence(I don't believe you are offended)

I don't know that god..if there is a god..dabbles in our affairs.

I strongly suggest you look more into the possibility... who is anointed, how anointing works, the purpose of an anointing, etc. I think you are dismissing something without knowing exactly what it is

That could be a fair point, I'ts sleepy time for me, but I will revisit this tommorow.
Peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Yeah the only reason the age thing seemed significant was because it's been brought up that he's the oldest president ever. It came up during the election and during his presidency already. However, one thing I did notice that I didn't agree with was he said he'd be a humble man that didn't talk much, and that people would want him to talk more. Trump's tweets have landed him in a hotspot of sorts of people saying he needs to reign it in a bit.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

No offense... I am well aware that the language typically used can become somewhat... mystical?... for the uninitiated (majority). I was in that boat at one time; I happened to find a preacher on TV who was in a teaching mood. He cleared up a lot for me.

"Anointing" comes from the ancient practice of using medicinal oils to heal the body. It also was a sign of sacrament, since such oils were in high demand and very expensive (think of extra virgin olive oil today, just moreso). The Hebrew language, used in the original Bible, is very abstract... "light" can signify knowledge as well as electromagnetic radiation of the visible spectrum, and "dark" can signify the lack of light, or by extension the lack of knowledge.

In the case of "anointing," the use can extend beyond a literal oil placed on a wound to healing by God Himself... in which case the word signifies that God symbolically places oil on the afflicted area. Understand that all this is abstract; no one (that I know of) believes this old man in the sky appears with a bottle of snake oil and pours it on people to heal them.

This also extends to any power of God on mortal man. Jesus was said to have an anointing from God.

The modern meaning among the Christian denominations I am familiar with is that an "anointing" is a way to specify good will from God in one's life. Some call it good luck, some call it karma, some call it coincidence, but we all are familiar with those days when everything just seems to happen as it should. In some people, we believe that God Himself establishes that they will be able to perform some task and accomplishes this by placing his anointing on them. In the case of my statement, I am not saying that Trump has too much oil in his hair straight from heaven; I am simply saying that his ability to do the seemingly impossible is because God has ordained that he will be able to accomplish a specific goal important to God.

A preacher is also said to be anointed, in the same respect, because he has been given by God the ability to succeed at his goal, also ordained by God.

If you want, you can just substitute the words "divine luck" instead of "anointing"... the meaning is similar.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

If memory serves, early on in the campaign Trump did not specify his positions much on the various issues, and the MSM was constantly pressuring him to explain his positions. That has changed a little, of course (like 180 degrees, lol).

I do remember the age thing, but it simply didn't last long... another dead end by the MSM.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Believing in psychic's is like playing the lotto,if you play enough numbers you increase your chances,I worked an estimator we would call things like this a "swag" scientific wildass guess

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I thought the "Stone" was a reference to Roger Stone.

Could Qanon be the Snowden?

Maybe Qanon will have some sort of info dump at some point or maybe another Snowden means another event that's more similar to what actually happened with Snowden.

God I could only hope.

Something tells me something is going to happen before November.
edit on 3-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Now I'm wondering who the anointed woman is...

I must have missed that part can you expand on that for me please?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Thank you for your posted summations. I found a prophecy by this Clement supposedly back in 2006 regarding Hillary Clinton.

But Kim Clement, who had gained a reputation in Charismatic circles as a prophetic worshiper, also had a prophecy for Hillary Clinton. He gave that prophecy back in 2006: “And some of you said, when the Spirit said, ‘Hillary Clinton,’ some of you shouted out, ‘yes!’God said, ‘I have already dealt with her heart, not to be president of this nation, but to be president in a Christian world. She will have a testimony second to none and will eventually come out with it and make declaration that Christ Jesus saved her marriage, saved her child, and saved her life. And when this happens, there will be a shaking in the Democratic Party so powerful.'” (Kim Clement, January 14, 2006)

I remember reading that word a few months back and it stuck with me because it was so unusual. It talked of Hillary taking some type of leadership role in the Christian realm. There have been several articles recently about Hillary’s struggles with losing the presidential election. However, if this prophecy was true, there should also be indications of a spiritual awakening taking place in Hillary.

Source

Honestly, this is a difficult one for me to see truly happening! Yes, I have a bias against her...but if this was to actually occur as prophecied, it would be 'miraculous'. Now, I don't believe she worships Satan and eats babies...but she has been extremely deceptive most of her life. Sigh...guess this is one to keep an eye on. Sure hope she doesn't become the anointed lady you mentioned earlier post! Then again...Trump is supposedly annnointed so perhaps it is just one of those mysterious ways at work again.

Edit add: After thought. Could this be why Trump has backed off on putting crooked Hillary in jail? Or why it seems no evidence actually sticks to her? Hmmm...guess we will have to wait and see.

edit on 7 3 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I thought the "Stone" was a reference to Roger Stone.

Could Qanon be the Snowden?

I had similar thoughts listening...

Something tells me something is going to happen before November.

I've been saying that for quite a while. As with the concept of Trump being anointed, I didn't need Klement to tell me that.

I must have missed that part can you expand on that for me please?

It was in the last video in the OP, about halfway through if I remember correctly. He spends a few minutes on her. She is to arise about halfway through Trump's Presidency, and anoint the nation, causing schools to be safe places again and making the cartels afraid. Sorry, don't have the time index... I don't type fast enough to get that easily.

I remember thinking that seemed an odd part of the prophesy for some reason, but I couldn't tell you why I thought that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I have a hard time believing that one.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

You know, I was listening to a preacher on TV one day some time back, and he said something that caught my ear. He was talking about how easy it is to be saved, and said something to the effect of, "when you stand before the throne on judgement day, don't be surprised if Adolph Hitler is standing there as well. If he was saved one second before he died, he was still saved."

Now, Clinton is not Hitler... but I guess that would extend to people worse than Hitler...

Seriously, were I to see Clinton come out with a testimony, while I would be suspicious of her, I could not in good faith deny it. It would, if true, be the most powerful testimony I can imagine.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yeah I don't know, like I said the last 2 years have been very out of the ordinary. There's been levels of exposure I never thought were possible. Lot of things conspiracy minded solidified and unusual events happening.

We can only wait and see.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

That is why I am questioning it. It would possibly reunite our nation and the rumors of her inside knowledge regarding cartels...well...they would definitely be afraid of her.

I would agree, it would be powerful if her actions (fruits) bear evidence of such a transformation. Obviously, these prophecies have not occurred yet.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well there you go. That is an easy non cryptic prophecy to judge the rest by. As everything a prophet speaks as prophecy has to be true. If even one part of a prophecy is untrue then the words do not come from God. Of course you can wiggle around that by saying he did not have the Spirit then(2006) but had it when he made the Trump prophecy. That is if the Hillary prophecy does not come to pass.

I usually stay out of talks of a prophetic nature. Because it is usually easy to prove some part of the prophecy false. The Bible is very clear that anyone who makes a prophecy in Gods name with Gods voice, has to be completely accurate in their predictions.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

If Clinton came out with some kind of testimony and turned on all the child pedo's and everything my mind would be blown.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Not sure but sounds about right.

Time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join