posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:05 PM
Okay, it's raining and Los Angeles should slide into the pacific at any moment, and since I can't go anywhere and am stuck in my living room I
figured I'd start a thread.
I did a quick search and didn't see anything like this but if one was already started go ahead and kill this thread.
I thought considering how everyone at ATS is fascinated with secret societies and their possible roles in the NWO and world domination in general that
we should go ahead and start a secret society right here at BTS.
Of course to keep paranoia down to a minimum everyone is welcome to join and help in the founding.
I would think the following order of things to be done would be:
1) Come up with some snazzy names, narrow them down and vote, and see which one is most popular.
2) Ranks and signs, rituals and credentials to join
3) mandate, how will we achieve world domination while not leaving our computers
4) Crests, symbols of power and other such psuedo-magical nonsense that makes being in a secret society so darn cool and empowering.
5) Any other crap we come up with.
So, I will go first with a couple idease I think would make a good name for a non-secret secret society.
The Holy Rock Gods of Compton, The Massively Bitchin Roman Order of The Olsen Twins or The Boys and Girl Scouts of the outer rings of the human
conidtion.....or something along those lines.
Anyhoo anybody else feel free to chime in with a possible name.