It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now You too can be in a secret society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Okay, it's raining and Los Angeles should slide into the pacific at any moment, and since I can't go anywhere and am stuck in my living room I figured I'd start a thread.

I did a quick search and didn't see anything like this but if one was already started go ahead and kill this thread.

I thought considering how everyone at ATS is fascinated with secret societies and their possible roles in the NWO and world domination in general that we should go ahead and start a secret society right here at BTS.

Of course to keep paranoia down to a minimum everyone is welcome to join and help in the founding.

I would think the following order of things to be done would be:

1) Come up with some snazzy names, narrow them down and vote, and see which one is most popular.

2) Ranks and signs, rituals and credentials to join

3) mandate, how will we achieve world domination while not leaving our computers

4) Crests, symbols of power and other such psuedo-magical nonsense that makes being in a secret society so darn cool and empowering.

5) Any other crap we come up with.

So, I will go first with a couple idease I think would make a good name for a non-secret secret society.

The Holy Rock Gods of Compton, The Massively Bitchin Roman Order of The Olsen Twins or The Boys and Girl Scouts of the outer rings of the human conidtion.....or something along those lines.

Anyhoo anybody else feel free to chime in with a possible name.

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I always wanted to belong to a non-secret secret society!!

Can I join?

I like most of your proposed names, I think, though, that a secret society's name should make an acronym of some sort.

SPIT
Society for People with Intelligent Thoughts
then again if you had intelligent thoughts, you wouldn't want to be a member of anything called SPIT.

PUSS
People Undermining Secret Societies
Ok that's no good either.

GARBAGE
Grand Acronym for Really Bada$$ Adolescents Getting Edgy
Well, I'm just too old for that one.

You get my drift though.
We need an acronym.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sure you can join fellow board member, all are welcome in this non-secret secret society as long as the secret doesn't get out of course.

I think the acronym idea is a good why to go.

How about PUNKASSES

People Understanding New Knowledge And Seeking Something Essentially Stupid.

Or some such.

Klatu Burata Nikto

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yeah!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!

I make a motion that we shall from now on refer to our society as the PUNKA$$E$ or People Understanding New Knowledge And Seeking Something Essentially Stupid.

Anyone want to second it?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Coalition for the Liberation and Independant Truth Of Really Ugly Spammers

.........:shk:

on second thought, i will just stick to my secret decoder rings and tree house

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I like j's idea though I won't spell out the acronym for fear of getting a mod upset...heaven for bid.

Too bad, I really thought more people would have found this fun.

Though it's still raining and flooding where I am so maybe I'm just way bored...cables' out to so that doesn't help.

SPiderj

top topics

join