It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bulletproof coffee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So,if you are interested in getting healthy you might check out a guy who has a free program called the Snake Diet
on YouTube and Facebook.

He is a bit rough,but if you can handle his demeanor, I think you'll get informed about really getting healthy, fit, and
feeling great. Lot's of people are. I think he genuinely wants to change peoples lives for the better.

He's a crazy Canadian, but the info is free and I think it's worth a shot.

I did not include a link because I'm stupid about that crap! Sorry.

Again, it is called the Snake Diet.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We get regular butter. We usually buy grassmilk, which is organic and certified grass fed. It is also minimally pasteurized which keep the taurine level higher in the milk up and does not destroy the N-acetylcysteine in the milk so bad. Also the lactoferrin is not destroyed at the little over one hundred sixty degrees of the minimally pasteurized milk.

We have coconut oil, refined and organic, that we use in cooking. I will put some coconut oil in my coffee occasionally, but only about a third of a teaspoon. I would never consider sticking coffee in a blender, that can change the chemistry of lots of stuff, I also do not believe in Juicing on a regular basis, that is a good thing occasionally, energy changes the property of food, acting as an enzyme. I never use a beater on potatoes either, that I did check out, those whipped potatoes do not have the same properties as mashed, the effect is negative with beaten smooth potatoes. I did not research the interaction of coffee and oils when whizzed through a blender, I cannot tell you if that is good or bad, combining oil and water that way is a type of hydrogenation I think.

Just get a good finnish cinnamon toast and put some butter on it and dunk it in your coffee, that cinnamon and butter sure dress up the coffee, and good cinnamon toast has some decent nutrition to it, cinnamon is a medicine and and the egg in the good toast adds lots of nutrition. It also tastes great dunked.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Coffee
Beans ground, water...heat... tea kettle boiling water and French Press,
espresso machine or Cuban stove top banger.

This IS coffee!

Milk and coconut is Not coffee.

Coffee beans and water IS coffee!!!

LC

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The power of the media,why is it when the media pushes some new diet the public goes for it like a fish for a worm,another example of social engineering,look who is behind it,the owners of said products!,our society is doomed just another example

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Joe Rogan use to drink the stuff. Youtube it...I know he was keto for a while...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join