It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobia may be factor in 10-year-old's murder: Officials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sometimes, a boy who is smaller or more slight than average, more interested in academics or arts than sports, and yes, maybe a little less than perfectly masculine as society determines that ... is often tagged as gay when they aren't.

For example, I grew to about 6'1" by the time I was 14, I was one of the biggest kids in my highschool, played sports (not very well, admittedly), hunted and fished, etc. etc. and I was as gay as a maypole the whole time.

People are different.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If it isn't, it damned well should be.

Truer words were never spoken--or typed.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Mate that's how school was when i grew up in the 80s Glasgow, but the world has spun on a little since then, at least i hope it has.

Obviously not completely if Mothers boyfriends are killing children down to homophobic hatred.

Still, think labeling 10-year-olds gay, straight or anything is could be somewhat jumping the gun.

People are indeed different, and i pitty a world where anything else is the case, as it would be rather boring. LoL

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We can all do with a lot less labelling, I agree 100%.

Killing a child like that ... I just don't get it.

Of course, there's a lot I don't get.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

When you love someone,you don't accept when they have problems, you try to help them through them. Loving them unconditionally does not require accepting their condition without trying to help them through it.

Jaden

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join