It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Mysterious Deaths of Holistic Doctors

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Can you expand on the term 'LZ' please? And if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you go further into your idea of energy?

Can you feel another persons energy?

It is kind of amusing to see people get so upset about holistic medicine. Like, how dare people think for themselves. How dare people go against the AMA and established science. Why do you care so much? Is your reality so fragile that anything questioning such a weak mental structure needs to be squashed immediately. I mean, these medical practitioners are GODs, not simple humans. They took a Hippocratic oath. They spoke WORDS!!!! Surely that means they are bound soul and spirit to only benevolent actions. I mean come on people. SCIENCE knows everything and to question the all mighty science must mean the questioner is insane.

/off sarc

It would be interesting to get down to the neurosis that causes such a strong reaction against holistic approaches. I am thankful that modern science will never be able to explain the power of positive thought and our ability to heal ourselves, maybe even bordering on spiritual. There are quacks on both sides of the isle, but to label all of these people as snake oil salesmen is a huge disservice and speaks more about you than it does them.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Maybe they died because they practiced only holistic treatments on themselves.

Maybe they died because they were selling cures for diseases big pharma gives everyone....maybe they were teaching people about the parasitic truths and connections and the addition of parasite friendly and cancer triggering chemicals in our foods and environment.Maybe they were teaching that cancer is a bacteria that comes from a parasite that comes from specific foods and that the pleomorphic bacteria is TRIGGERED into forming cancer by the introduction of specific external chemicals to an internal body that has already been flooded with chemical toxins....together this combonation of parasitic carried bacteria and chemical witches brew build what we call cancer...when you add specific trigger chemicals to this bacteria it CHANGES ITSELF and this is how cancer is catalysed....just MAYBE these people were telling the world HOW EASY IT IS TO STOP AND TO CURE ALL DISEASES.....using food and by recognising the trigger chemicals and where TPTB are trying o inject them into your life.

Everyone should read Dr.Hulda Clarks work and Royal Rifes work.

If a high school drop-out like me can put this puzzle together it should be a piece of cake for the average monkey right....when I was a kid living on a farm I learned these basic tenants of health...because I watered and fed and cleaned up after animals and I had a human brain to make and process my daily observations with …. if the animals didn't drink their water or didn't eat their food or their stools changed...I KNEW IMMEDIATLY and I KNEW THEY WERE SICK WITH SOMETHING....if it wasn't bad water or bad food or poor unsanitary living conditions it was ALWAYS PARASITES and we ALWAYS TREATED THE ANIMALS THE SAME WAYS....this was not and is not exactly Rocket Science however if you are not aware and experiencing these dynamics you could go a lifetime and not learn them.....now with human health all the same signs apply and all of the same solutions apply....why wouldn't they......so if you grew up as I did KNOWING THIS RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ALL LIVING CREATURES AND PARASITES was 100% normal and if your country bumpkin common sense brain told you that as is with animals is with humans because we are animals.....like mine did....then when you find work by dedicated people who have actually spent lifetimes seeking out a killer that Farmers like me have ALWAYS KNOWN ABOUT and these men and women commit to attatching status quo accepted scientific data to my knowledge....well you have to respect them...you DEFINATELY SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WHO IS STOPPING THEM....but ya gotta respect them for being humanitarian HEROS who will one day be recognised as such when this war is over....these men and women were humanitarian soldiers of light and they have been KIA....they are heros.

edit on 24-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The current medical establishment While portrayed as benevolent is just a part in an industrial medical machine take a look at the gobs of money "now required" to be spent to protect & fix you i agree with ER applications but the rest can & could be alleviated by proper diet and exercise outlaw processed foods alone and see where the numbers go on diseases .... down to be sure.

Modern Science Is a Recent development, Natural Philosophy & methods have been around for millennia just take a good look Chinese traditional medicine.

Industrial Medical CABAL cant have holistic cures out there they'd go broke quickly everyone would naturally choose a holistic & natural KNOWN cure over drugs, doctors, and Medical BILLS any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
The current medical establishment While portrayed as benevolent is just a part in an industrial medical machine take a look at the gobs of money "now required" to be spent to protect & fix you i agree with ER applications but the rest can & could be alleviated by proper diet and exercise outlaw processed foods alone and see where the numbers go on diseases .... down to be sure.

Modern Science Is a Recent development, Natural Philosophy & methods have been around for millennia just take a good look Chinese traditional medicine.

Industrial Medical CABAL cant have holistic cures out there they'd go broke quickly everyone would naturally choose a holistic & natural KNOWN cure over drugs, doctors, and Medical BILLS any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Proper diet in terms of parasitic policing YES...but just a proper diet is not enough....you MUST police the PARASITES WE ALL HAVE AND ALL ANIMALS HAVE and you must at ALL COSTS AVOID CERTAIN FOODS WHICH CARRY THE WORST PARASITES OF ALL UNTIL WE HAVE MAINSTREAM TECHNOLOGY TO KILL THE PARASITES BEFORE WE EAT THE FOODS.

Multiple medicines are needed to cure the constellation of side-effects from parasitic infections and their damages....once you knock out the mother-source of the enemy it cannot reproduce....once you kill the parasites all of the symptoms are remediated by your body without need of the external assistance.

What do you think ALL SPICES and ALCOHOL and many many foods do......they all kill parasites or make the body an impossible host.

edit on 24-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Raggedyman

The answer to that isn't to rely on diluted garbage, placebos, and magic energy.

Quite hounestly I don't really care what you think the answer to doctors killing people is
In fact based on this thread, I wouldn't listen to any advice you were to offer on any subject

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Their might be no money in keeping people healthy, but were heading to the point where everyone who eats the "Normal diet" has some sort of mental or physical condition. Literally everyone in my social sphere has some sort of condition. This cant be normal .

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Quite hounestly I don't really care what you think the answer to doctors killing people is

Hyperbole and more mad-scientist caricature BS. lol

In fact based on this thread, I wouldn't listen to any advice you were to offer on any subject

I believe in evidence-based medicine, not superstitious garbage woo.

I'll bet you think vaccines give you the autisms too.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Their might be no money in keeping people healthy, but were heading to the point where everyone who eats the "Normal diet" has some sort of mental or physical condition. Literally everyone in my social sphere has some sort of condition. This cant be normal .

Whats the "normal diet"

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Let me see
When I say " I wouldn't listen to any advice you have to offer" that means I don't care what you are saying
Yet it seems you need my attention and my encouragement, sorry

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Good exercise and diet are always essential.

Woo and pseudoscience aren't.

well.. I can tell you that a close friend of mine told me that he had to take his son into the a regular doctor that kept bruising whenever he touched his arm, leg or any other part of his body like within a minute a full bruise appeared (due to low red blood cells or white can't remember but it's on google).

The doctor went through a battery of tests and gave him 2 bottles of pills to take and it should clear up within a couple weeks.. NADA. It never did for nearly 3 weeks to a month. Talking with another friend of his about this issue, his friend gave him a name of a naturalpath, so He went. When he got there, the naturalpath looked at his son's Iris of his eye and told him the problem.. "simple enough, take these 2 pills and you'll be fine" then turned to Dad and said .. "Let me check you out while your here as well, " checked his Iris and told him exactly what the issue was without Dad telling him what issue he had..come to find out.. The iris of the eyes displays the areas of the body which are affected with abnormalities.. this was common practice back in the 30's and 40"s (?) it's on the wiki ..

so.. yea.. there is something fishy going on with this, IMO ..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

Junk food and processed crap.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
The iris of the eyes displays the areas of the body which are affected with abnormalities.. this was common practice back in the 30's and 40"s (?) it's on the wiki ..

No it doesn't, the iris can show signs that point to certain diseases, but it's not a magic map that indicates where the problem is. For example: kinking or dents in retinal capillaries indicates long time hypertension (and thus high risk of stroke). Cancer mets that have spread to they eyes usually indicate breast or lung cancer. Burst capillaries and fatty deposits indicate diabetes. A grey ring around the cornea indicates high cholesterol... etc etc. And you cannot see this without good equipment and a thorough check. This is why visiting your optician once a year for a good check up can save your life in many ways.

But Iridology is pseudo-science and they rely on people's ignorance of real human biology to keep up the business.

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Medical error is the third leading cause of death in the US 2016, hmmm

Funny that the figures you posted never reflect countries with socialized health care. Let's look at the UK, for example, where we all have free medical care regardless of income. Top 5 leading causes of death in the UK:

Dementia & Alzheimers, Iscahemic heart disease, Cerebrovascular diseases, Chronic respiratory disease and Lung cancer. There you go: no medical errors. -- LINK 1 --

Strange that you use American figures to justify quacks when you are from Australia and enjoy good universal healthcare and the top causes of death also don't include medical error.
-- LINK 2 --

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

US stats are easy to come by
Anyway, Australian doctors are not much better, first hand knowledge, no interest in your opinion or faith in those crappy Australian medical scum. Yeah, bitterness to those dogs with their slut diplomas 😀 that have no value

Really don't care what you think, there are serious issues with mainstream medicine and doctors ...but you can deny away if that is what you want to do

Just don't pretend that mainstream health care is health care

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yeah, bitterness to those dogs with their slut diplomas 😀 that have no value

LOL jealousy is a sin, you know?

Funny how the less knowledge people have about science/medicine, the more they use slander and show hate for health professionals (and scientists in general). You see this on this forum all the time.

Really don't care what you think

Ditto, but this is a discussion forum, hence we discuss.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You keep saying this to people, yet you continue to inflict your ridiculous opinions on others as though the only person with validity to post is you.

If you really don't care what anyone thinks just shut off your computer and go yell your absurdities at yourself in the mirror like any reasonable sociopath.
edit on 25 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
Maybe they died because they practiced only holistic treatments on themselves.

Bingo.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It's called "aging," and there is no diet that will cure it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Yes, look at "Ayurveda Medicine" about the eyes/tongues(Ancient Indian knowledge going back 1,000s of years... Also see "Ayurvedic Tongue Chart" this too will reveal dis-eases.

Don't discount ALL the 'benefits' that the cellular telephone and microwave ovens did for the Alzheimer's market. I bet that before I cash in My chips, Alzheimer's will be listed as Diabetes III

A bunch of "confirmation bias" and a bunch of blissss in here...

Stay Hydrated... (but NOT tap water flavored w/Fluoride™. But I'd opine the 'deniers' would type Fluoride™ is a TRUE 'benefit'...)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Very true up to a point, we might be spoilt, since the average age of death was forty a few decades ago. You were not around to feel the blight of an old worn out body, but still aging is one thing and an identifiable condition is another.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You keep saying this to people, yet you continue to inflict your ridiculous opinions on others as though the only person with validity to post is you.

If you really don't care what anyone thinks just shut off your computer and go yell your absurdities at yourself in the mirror like any reasonable sociopath.

There is your error
I never said I didn't care what everyone said

Just happens to be about 1% of the poppulation

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join