It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI hands House GOP thousands of documents on Russia probe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: xuenchen
So.... the stuff that the committee really wanted to see the most still hasn’t been turned over.

Surely they're not hiding anything? Not the fine leadership and top operatives of the FBI/DOJ.

Comey: Insubordinate Leaker & Liar and more to come---if only he were stronger!

McCabe: Lying Leaker and more to come

Strzok: Bias, improper use, " We'll stop it," slow-walking email scandal and much more coming I'd wager

Page: Bias, leaker, and ???

Bruce Ohr: Demoted twice kept contact w/ Steele after FBI deep-sixed him for leaking and lying Sidenote: Wife Nellie working for Fusion GPS and how about that ham radio

Not to mention: Kortan, Baker, Agents and Attorneys 1 - 5, etc. ad infinitum it seems ...the list goes on but nothing to see here some tell us.

Don't forget the little coincidence that now has Strzok travelling to England in summer 2016 on the job. Same month as the "We'll stop him" text.

Everyone touching this dossier at DOJ/FBI has found themselves reduced or bounced as we've noticed for the past year. There's an awful lot of smoke for all the people saying there's no fire.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Oh no that can't be. The FBI and DOJ are obstructionist trying to keep their crimes a secret.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This thread doesn't seem to have gathered much attention.
Wonder why that is.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Is this still about that clown Carter Page?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Oh yeah . Who?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I truly hope so , it is obvious there are traitors among our current and former Government

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Surely they're not hiding anything? Not the fine leadership and top operatives of the FBI/DOJ.

Every one a trump appointee.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Wonder why that is.

The one's that can't be twisted by the Left never do.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Wonder why that is.

I guess we'll have to settle for a bunch of low-content, often-spurious, marginally'related one-liners shotgunned across the thread to try to take it in five different directions at once.

Again.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Wonder why that is.

I guess we'll have to settle for a bunch of low-content, often-spurious, marginally'related one-liners shotgunned across the thread to try to take it in five different directions at once.

Again.

That would be such a Silly thing to do though.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: howtonhawky

Oh yeah . Who?

Seems ryan does have some.

He just decided to give them more time though.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Does trump have the power to show us?

I think someone does.

Who has the power?

He does however he already told the media he is not going near the DOJ on this topic. The moment he does Democrats will throw a fit worse than they are now and accuse Trump of interfering.

A trap Democrats want him to fall into.

More excuses from the nwo door man.

Perhaps he is protecting her and you will buy any excuse other than the truth.

You want so bad for him to be a fix for the unconstitutionality but you fail to address reality in a manner that would effect change.

I wonder who on GOD'S green earth just passed the largest liberal bill in world history while having the people that are supposed to be against it they go out and ignore the truth while supporting the injustice by claiming our hands our tied.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I mean, this is a big nothing-burger, right?

There was no collusion. The House GOP didn't even need these documents because they already ended their investigation.

Much ado about nothing, this is.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
I mean, this is a big nothing-burger, right?

There was no collusion. The House GOP didn't even need these documents because they already ended their investigation.

Much ado about nothing, this is.

You haven't been informed that there are several investigations on those same subjects that are not complete.

All confirmed in the Congressional hearings last week.

And you don't know what's in the classified sections of the current report.

⚖🔑⚖

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

That's not the only investigation.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

a reply to: links234

That's not the only investigation.

That has been a reoccurring, and failed, attempt to downplay the other investigations by constantly claiming none exist. They desperately want to ignore the fact the DOJ reopened the Clinton investigation back in January and I am guessing it was done because of the IG report that came out a few months later.

The IG has around 5 or 6 different investigations opened because of the initial IG report/investigation.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Apparently Rosenstein has until 5 pm this evening to comply with the subpoena and turn over ALL requested documents. The documents in question will show when the investigation of Trump began. That came about when the FBI/DOJ timelines started to fall apart.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Apparently Rosenstein has until 5 pm this evening to comply with the subpoena and turn over ALL requested documents. The documents in question will show when the investigation of Trump began. That came about when the FBI/DOJ timelines started to fall apart.

How many times have they had to push back the "official" timeline? I'm pretty sure it's more than once that the FBI/DOJ got caught lying about when they started investigating Trump.

Forget impeachment. The House should pass an official resolution declaring Rosenstein is grossly unfit for his position, and asking Trump to fire him immediately.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

How many times have they had to push back the "official" timeline? I'm pretty sure it's more than once that the FBI/DOJ got caught lying about when they started investigating Trump.

Forget impeachment. The House should pass an official resolution declaring Rosenstein is grossly unfit for his position, and asking Trump to fire him immediately.

Yeah the deadlines are starting to sound a lot like Obama's redlines.

I would imagine if they dont comply it will come up tomorrow in the committee hearing that Wray and Rosenstein are attending re: the IG report.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Some of you need to curl up with Freddie Forsyth's " The Dogs of War ", novel. It really lays out the hidden hand concept. I've slept on this and I now believe that super wealthy folks in London are the one's behind the Steele Dossier. and the agent provocateurs, dogging Trump. If you follow the bread crumbs back to London, then Seward's Folly may be behind all of this. London Financiers including B.P. had to have briefed out Seward's Folly to the Nth degree. But all they got was an expired lease, like Panama and Hong Kong. Alaska was leased from the Tsar, for 100 years, starting about 1867.

Maybe these interests are panicking about Real Estate Mogul, Trump, fulfilling that lease, and releasing Alaska back to either the Romanov's or Putin. Even though Hong Kong went back to China, I'm thinking that financiers in London have so much wealth on the table, that they only want some British Royal to assume this succession. Publishing the Fraud, goes to publishing how this lease will be fulfilled. It's been hanging in limbo, since around the late Sixties. So no Grant, mineral leases, or land Patents, are really legal, since back then. My own feeling is that the same powers in London, who are bashing Trump, are equally intent on suffocating any of the surviving Romanov Imperial kids, hidden out, here, in the U.S.A., after British King George V, refused asylum to his Russian cousins, after they were deposed in St. Petersburg.

Otherwise, Fiduciary responsible agents of Morgan Trust & Co., or BNSF, successors to the Hill's RR, should have come forward before now. When the present Queen passes on, I'm thinking that Charles III, will get the same treatment as both Edward VII, and D.J. Trump. And if they get too cute, then Putin wins, and occupies, Juneau, AK. Betchca you haven't thought about Russian America. But this follows the plot of "The Dogs of War", pretty closely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join