It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SALLY MOYER Outed as the FBI Agent Who Labeled Trump Supporters as Retarded.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
She wasn't PC enough I see. How dare she say something that isn't politically correct! Sounds like she triggered you guys hard. #Winning

That does seem like the meme lately as the left tries to understand how Hillary could have lost to Trump... Must have been all those low IQ uneducated people who voted for him, while saying that I'm sure all the poor they continually suck up to are highly educated, intelligent tendentious people on their side ... lol seems to be their latest try at understanding one simple statement... "Anyone But Hillary"

edit on 23-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

If she'd had said all negroes are retarded, would you still be defending her?

Your comparisons are retarded

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Did you really have to ask that? 😏

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Your comparisons are retarded

No.

You are wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Good points! Most times, average (aka "normal") people see the landscape and sense what's good, far better than those who have been clogged and polluted by advanced degrees, or so-called superior pedigree.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good points! Most times, average (aka "normal") people see the landscape and sense what's good, far better than those who have been clogged and polluted by advanced degrees, or so-called superior pedigree.

The media is very left bias, Hollywood too, so it is a constant noise from them that creates an image that many are like them, but there is a rather large population in america that are not noisy and just work hard to make a living and a half decent life. I'm not calling them left or right...just hard workers who as you say "sense what's good" and I think they carry a lot of power than what the media etc thinks.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Bias is a noun.
The adjective is biased.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
She looks like a wet dog. Like she smells like a mildewed towel.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You've been that close?
Or do you have a very good sense of smell.
edit on 6/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I thought we agreed IQ is really a measure of not much at all.

Or am I a victim of the Mandela effect?

You have to get a college degree to have a high IQ these days.

No college degree defaults you into retarded Trump supporter.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
What's the problem? People are entitled to their opinions.
These folks included.
You think that every one working in Washington under Obama loved him?
Do you think no one ever said bad things about him or his supporters. Listen to what the pig says about the dems every single day. Give me a break. This is ridiculous.
And I can vouch that what she said...is true...often... that's my opinion.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

In fact IQ does determine if you're stupid.
It measures intelligence quotient.
Knowledge is influential. IQ determines how much knowledge you can absorb.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It definitely doesn't measure motivation.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So a law enforcement official thought Trump supporters retarded, and leftists are okay with that.

Is this a serious question?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

edit on 6232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well, I am just glad Hillary didn't win. If she would have won she would have replaced half of the other employees in upper government with puppets of the deep state, lots more people who would not bow down to her would have been unemployed.

Even though I would have voted for Bernie if he would have been on the Democratic ticket, I am sort of glad Trump won. He seems to be taking care of many of the problems of the nation. He is being fought tooth and nail by people who are negatively effected by his restructuring of the government though. Funny thing the Defense contractors aren't bucking Trump for trying to make peace with NK? I suppose they can sabotage his efforts by stirring up the war mongers on the left.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Plenty of war-mongers on "the right."

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
ya know, they could at least be fair and include some of the ones that were speaking against the dems and hillary....
I mean, not everyone in the FBI are democrats, and it is reasonable to assume that the republicans were also emailing crap between them also, so what were they calling the dems? what were they saying?
of course, maybe the are in meuller's hands and will be included in his report.
this whole idea is rather stupid, first, if emails were coming out that showed a strong anti hillary bias (which I really think some could be found), yous would see nothing wrong with it. but we don't get to read those, on no..... just like the investigation into hillary was in the news constantly and not nearly a peep about the other investigation that was going on, you know that one, looking into the russian meddling and trump connections. of course there was bias in the fbi, the fbi is staffed by humans, and humans all have opinions, sometimes strong political opinions, and yes, the communicate with each other and often times will express those opinions! but I really believe that a review of the events prior to the election clearly shows which bias won out in the fbi, and it wasn't the anti-trump side.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: rickymouse

Plenty of war-mongers on "the right."

Yeah, but the ones on the left are starting to stir up this case more. Just because Obama couldn't do anything they feel Trump should fail, and they will try to make Trump fail.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ha! People are entitled to their opinions ... unless they happen to be people whose opinions you don't like and then those people should lose their jobs and never show their faces in public again, amirite?

These heroic FBI agents though ... they're just calling it like they see it; just like David Duke I'm sure.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join