It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing Purple Cloud with UFOs in the Philippines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
at 1minute 35 seconds of the 2nd video, the original.

Something very faint maybe a reflection goes across the screen from right to left

Look at its colour.

Is this being filmed from indoors?

It looks like a someone pointing a torch from behind the camera, once it turns off not only does the lit up cloud go dark but it looked like there was light pollution from a source matching the colour coming from behind where the film was being taken and went dark.

I think its something from behind where its being filmed, a spot light or something there abouts if its not simply an effect made by filming through glass.

The only reason this vid uses the one from Secureteam is because that channel had already done some nice zoomed-in shots, which was helpful to analyze it further.

Yes, zooming in may help when trying to look closer but I think the answer lies in taking a step back instead of looking closer.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The reason it turns off like a light is well because it's a light .

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
The reason it turns off like a light is well because it's a light .

“Hey shine that purple light on the window and we’ll go on the beach and pretend to freak out for ten minutes.”

Beyond lacking a reason to do that, I think the vid is pretty clear that the clouds themselves are glowing.

You can see bits of purple cloud morphing and swirling.

Not to mention the glowing dots of light in the cloud, which are clearly moving around the cloud and seem to affect the movement of the cloud.

Not to mention that one crazy ufo that flies down to the left.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join