It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG Horowitz Confirms He is Investigating Whether Anti-Trump Bias Impacted Russia Probe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Did Horowitz just confirm that there is another IG report which has not been tampered with by Rosenstein and Wray?

mobile.twitter.com...

I got the impression several times in the Oversight Hearing today that Horowitz was trying to make it clear that the report was edited by others. He said this when he was being question about conclusions and about concealing names and other information.

Horowitz seemed to be far more relaxed and open today, when Wray wasn't sitting next to him testifying. Maybe the FBI has a way to spray something on you that causes a heart attack, if you don't "play ball".

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

By the time this is done, we will see around 200 high level deep staters inside the DOJ/FBI exposed.

I have suspicions about Wray, but he does have a giant nest to clear out.

💫

posted on Jun, 19 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Another new item we learned was, the FBI very carefully avoided naming Hillary Clinton as a target or subject of the e-mail investigation. So they could avoid having to say she was suspected of wrongdoing.

Kinda like they have been doing for Trump this whole time his campaign is under investigation.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There was a point in the oversight hearing when Horowitz was being asked who determined what should be changed in the report and what should be classified. He gave an explanation, but then said that he would like to discuss that privately with... a certain list of congress reps. I'm sure it was in part because it was classified. But if I could read body language, I would say that Horowitz was frustrated over what he was not allowed to reveal that was in his original version of the report.

A couple of the reps also asked Horowitz for his complete, original, unredacted report. If they have security clearance, they could get it. Maybe that's even what resulted in Strzok finally being fired.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I posted this in the Strzok thread, but it is more relevant in this thread:

Did Strzok have something to do with the creation of the dossier

Mr. Palmer: "Are you aware that Strzok went to London in July of 2016?"

Horowitz: "I've learned of that through various public reports"

Mr. Palmer: "Thank you. Would it be fair to say that McCabe approved that trip and approved the expenditures for that?"

Horowitz: "I don't know the answer one way or the other"

Mr. Palmer: "I just wonder what other justification there could have been for a trip to London at that particular time other than the Russia probe and what concerns me was that when he returned he almost immediately launched that probe, that McCabe approved him going to London and he came back and he launched it. Do you think that there's any possibility that Strzok had prior knowledge that Christopher Steele was assembling the dossier?"

Horowitz: "That's one of the issues that we are / have been asked to look at. So we're in the middle of that work on how that played out with regard to the FISA application."

Mr. Palmer: "I'm glad that you made that point because another question I need to ask. Was there any possibility that the dossier was at least part of Strzok's 'Insurance Policy'? Because that statement came later I believe.

Horowitz: "That's right. The insurance policy statement came up on August.."

...They go on to discuss McCabe's bias due to Clinton contributions to his wife's campaign.

Mr. Palmer: "Do you think that either of them had knowledge that the Clinton campaign paid for the dossier?"

Horowitz: "... that is something that is part of the review that we are doing"

oversight.house.gov...

edit on 6/20/18 by BlueAjah because: source

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join