It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

35 stages of re-incarnation - where next?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
I can do more here than there.

You will never be able to be 'there' - 'here' is all that can be known.
All seeing and knowing never go anywhere - always right here and right now!!

Never not here!!
edit on 23-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: Changed 'then' into 'than'.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Even as a 14 year old I always said that this life will be my last. And now at 51 I will pull all strings to make it so. Life is hell. Nothing nice ever comes without crap. Now those masters would tell me that this is all necessary to 'learn'. Great, good for you. I don't even know what I am supposed to 'learn' if I can't even remember my previous lives.
I consider myself an animal, a nice animal. I don't go out hurting others for lolz, I value love and freedom above everything else, I adore animals and am not too keen on human kind, despite a lot of them being quite decent.

I am also very spiritual but I don't know about this learning business and all the 'wisdom' stuff. I know that there are different humans, some are almost non-souls and completely materialistic, others are seemingly old-souls by not giving a damn about these things. Then we have religions telling us to be 'nice'. What does that even mean?
What if I am being 'natural', as in how animals behave?
What if I am usually very nice and friendly but can bite and scratch [metaphorically] and wish somene to die a horriffic death because they make me sick?
Does that come under:

a. She's following nature
b. She's evil and needs to burn in hell?

Why do humans think they are so bloody special, that they get exactly 35 reincarnations and have to apparently get the PhD of life when other quite intelligent creatures don't have to? Dolphins, Ravens, Dogs and cats have already reached NIrvana by living in the moment, they are my actual tutors and gurus. I want to be like them.

Who demands this 'degree' of us? If you look at the universe and Earth and the history behind it all, you'll find that dinosaurs roamed many millions of years longer than us 5 min wonders, called humans.

We are the most egocentrical species ever alive, believing we are the 'bees knees' of the whole universe ever and when we die we have to 'work hard and learn' and do all this crap. For what? For whom? Why just us?

The more logical and far more relaxing answer is that when we die, all our problems go away, there will be nothing. End of. If there is an afterlife, it won't be a human construct with learning and snip like that, it will be nature reusing bits of us [maybe even soul bits] and chucking us out again, for no reason whatsoever than NATURE.

I am going with the nature answer as when I am dead, I want peace and not some frigging exam or extra curricular learning which would bring even problems and worry after death. Only humans can come up with something so supremely human. You are all Human supremacists. I am not. I hope I am like all other animals before and after us.

Here is a song about the nightmare of reincarnation:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Never not here!!

(cheeky grin) unless I create a duality, a here and a there.

Sorry Itisnowagain, couldn't resist : )

Separativeness is a wonderful thing. I like it anyway.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Never not here!!

(cheeky grin) unless I create a duality, a here and a there.

Sorry Itisnowagain, couldn't resist : )

'There' is an idea, a concept that arises 'here'.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Can you separate yourself from now??

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

unless I create a duality, a here and a there.

Here and there are words arising now.
Now is the ONE that all appearances (including words and ideas) appear from and disappear into.
Does now ever go anywhere?
edit on 23-6-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

My choice is to stay here to help out

What do you think you are helping?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I spose one might say "here" and "now" are relevant terms. Someone else's "here" is not my "here" and it follows that their "now" is not necessarily my "now".

Your right of course, here and now never leave us.

I spose too that it can be said we share an inherited "now" of planetary motion. Perhaps that is the means of synchronisation that stops us wandering off into either side of "now".

You have me wondering about the possibility of altering one's position (here) within the planetary motion (now).

Might be possible but it feels so alone to "intend", maybe just my imagination. Watching the "Outer Limits" TV show as a kid can do that.

You still won't convince me of there only being one One. I think there more.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You still won't convince me of there only being one One. I think there more.

Thought may say there is more but when and where do all thoughts arise and subside?
In the ever present aware space of now.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I spose one might say "here" and "now" are relevant terms. Someone else's "here" is not my "here" and it follows that their "now" is not necessarily my "now".

The idea of someone else arises here and now.
Now does not belong to anyone.

Now is like the screen on a tv - all that appears, appears on it and is made of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Difference is that people get hurt unlike the "screen". Even if everyone thought as your describing there would still be pain and suffering.

I like my "separation" - it is practical.

So you won't trap me in the world of the mystic. Hassan bin Sabbah tried his best to do that and didn't win in the end. I have learned a lot more since then.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Separation is an illusion - there is no you - there is only ever what there is.

If this was recognised then 'you' would not suffer. That is not to say that 'suffering' will not arise.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Please explain how 'your separation' is practical?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

In

Please explain how 'your separation' is practical?

In esoteric combat and war, the Art Of Relative Positioning is essentially the art of separative movement and relative positioning. A lot like strategic maneuvering in battle fields in this world.

It is also handy to know when you are inadvertantly swallowed by an "astral" predator such as the worms who live in neglected and unused chimneys. You are inside the worm, you want to be outside the worm - relative positioning.

One of my teachers is a predator who loves me very much and wants me to survive. she let me be eaten once because she wanted me to learn that there is an outside and an inside and how to get out. What better way?

edit on 23-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added last paragraph

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Hec of a good post!
OK: you've surely heard that here before.

Folks do make these wild claims, and when we questioned how they know these things: deafening silence.
It's all just made-up bullsnip.
Instead of just being, naturally: folks engage in minds play, and then believe the musings of the mental-masturbation.

Observing nature as you do, is a fine way to experience all of this.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Quote me in a post to Itisnowagain above:

So you won't trap me in the world of the mystic. Hassan bin Sabbah tried his best to do that and didn't win in the end. I have learned a lot more since then.

Hassan bin Sabbah was (and still is probably) a tenth century Persian warlord who was also known as The Old Man of the Mountain. He, like all the Aga Khan, are heads of the Assassins or Hashishim as they are also known.

His initial attack was three pronged and through the notion of reincarnation. He wanted something.

One day I walked into a New Age shop and a pretty blond girl in her mid twenties (I was in my late forties) whom I did not know, took one look at me and yelled "Dad!" and jumped me with a big hug.

Me: "WTF?" - I don't have extramarital affairs, not MY girl.

She said she knew me from another life where I was her father.

Me: "WTF, . . . . Okay . . . .maybe. . . ."

At the time a Seer friend I had known for some time and respected looked into this and opened up the idea that I was her father and that family was bin Sabbah's back in the tenth century.

So a strange girl and a Seer, that is two coincidences at the same time on a very specific idea.

I'm one of those fellas for whom a pretty blue eyed blonde will always turn my head. - The perfect "bait" for a trap.

A respected and trusted seer friend backs this up. - the external "confirmation"

Then a "door" opens to the Hashishim and the reincarnatory "welcome home to your family" and all the knowledge of the hashishim, old Persian mysticism and a position of power in the (esoteric) organisation.

One heck of a trap.

No way in the world would I fall for that.

If I had fallen for Hassan bin Sabbath as being an ancestral incarnation and his memories would overwhelm, he would have had me "on toast". I would have accepted I was him, became one with him and have been at his mercy.

It was a well crafted trap with a ton of bait,

He didn't give up after loosing that battle and the Hashishim know the dark paths better then most.

That is how you can use the concept reincarnation as a tactic in battle. Watch out when your offered the chance to become one with someone else.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tidyness

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If one has not experienced, humiliation, along with being sh*t on, used, beaten, bullied, interrogated, discluded, abused, or stolen from along with all of the positive emotions, chances are you haven't reached the 35th level yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Watch out when your offered the chance to become one with someone else.

You cannot become one with someone else because there is no you - there is only what there is!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You cannot become one with someone else because there is no you - there is only what there is!

Uh hah, now isn't that exactly what you have done?

Become one with something is what I refer to.

edit on 25-6-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Maybe after the 35 the one were born into the world of the Jetsons instead of being a Flintstone.
Take a pick.

The jetson's world is nice and sterile but its cold, so very cold. They don't tell you that in orientation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join