It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berkeley declares 'climate emergency' - demands 'humane' population control

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

What do you think they mean when they say "humane population control"?

Perhaps if you pointed out where that phrase is used I could comment. That would be a start.

edit on 6/15/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What do you think they mean when they say "humane population control"?

Perhaps if you pointed out where that phrase is used I could comment. That would be a start.

Is all of this due to the use of the word control rather than stabilize? Talk to FoxBusiness and I believe USA Today (have to check that again). It was their headline.

If humanely stabilized population does not mean controlled, what does it mean?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Foxbusiness and Varney. Say no more. That's good enough for me.

(post by Vroomfondel removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
BTW, I pointed the phrase out several times, and even cut and pasted it for you and I still haven't heard an "intelligent" comment from you.

I realize now I am wasting my time on that. Like you, I consider the source.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I think all the Berkley cool kids should give up electricity

THEN HOLLA ATCHA BOY

til then kindly stfu&diaf.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

humanely stabilized population

That means birth control, fighting poverty and even efforts to raise the population, like we see them in Spain or Iran. China is pretty much the only country with a very rigid policy of population-control.

Besides from that you are still runing on fumes there. Care to expand on how this topic would affect you people in the US (or the West for that matter), and not the people in all the 3rd world countries worldwide?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Because according to the document Berkeley believes the US is responsible for the greater majority of this threat and should therefore assume the greater majority of the responsibility for fixing it.

I have said several times as far as the land/population ratio is concerned the US is probably one of the most responsible nations on Earth. But there is only so much we can do in terms of limiting emissions.

You are guessing at what humanely stabilized population control means. The document does not indicate what methods, if any, are excluded. It does, however, state repeatedly that population growth is one of the greater threats to the future of mankind. It is only logical to assume the solution is to limit that growth at the very least.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just a few notes here...

1. The headline was not mine. I copied the source information.
2. I did not politicize this, Berkeley did by making direct reference to Trump and his policies as cause and effect.
3. As written, the document does NOT indicate what methods will be used nor to what end.

I find it both amusing and disheartening that on a site that has an entire forum dedicated to the NWO that is full of de-population threads and the like that this thread absolutely positively can not be part of it. As if anyone here knows what the PTB are really up to.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Because according to the document Berkeley believes the US is responsible for the greater majority of this threat and should therefore assume the greater majority of the responsibility for fixing it.

Wait! You can't see how the whole history of western colonization & industrialisation might be responsible?
Do tell!

You are guessing at what humanely stabilized population control means.

Nope. It's not even a mystery, I bet we all have heard from Chinas one-child-policy. Efforts to raise the population are less well known, but they do exists as well. You don't help anyone with ignoring the facts for the sake of your white heritage.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Wait! You can't see how the whole history of western colonization & industrialisation might be responsible? Do tell!

Oh yeah, its all us westerners. What a myopic bunch of crap. There are plenty of countries that send a hell of a lot more crap into the atmosphere than the US. But their pollution is harmless. Its only pollution from us demonic westerners that actually hurts the planet.

Nope. It's not even a mystery, I bet we all have heard from Chinas one-child-policy. Efforts to raise the population are less well known, but they do exists as well.

And you aren't ignoring facts? Really??? China wants to increase population? Both genders? Really?

You don't help anyone with ignoring the facts for the sake of your white heritage.

The cheese slid completely off you tiny liberal cracker, didn't it. What a bunch of crap. lmao Just keep blaming the white devil for everything. Its worked so far...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If overpopulation is a concern..look no further than India and China.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I see people immediately jumping to population control = eugenics, instead of population control = birth control education. Broaden your definition horizons a little, jesus. Does it not get tiring proving over and over again to the world we're a country full of utter idiots?

And while some posters are stuck on eugenics, let's examine that a little. If it's a good method for making genetically stronger animal species, explain the harm in making a better human race with less genetic f#-ups, too? You act like it's the worst thing ever, except you're plenty good with breeding better dogs. Can't hold humans to the same standard? Why? Secretly seeing us/yourself as not worthy of trying?

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
If overpopulation is a concern..look no further than India and China.

Ever hear of the Rockford, MI family with 14 boys?

They, and brood mare families like them, don't help any, either.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I'd have to look up definition of undocumented vs illegal, seems by all intents and purpose your link is attempting to paint a bad light on people who are not yet citizens or needn't be anyways.

If I got a student visa I wouldn't be entitled to federal money either, unless funding came from some sort of scheme. But then it might not be federal money at all... See what I'm getting at? You're making claims then giving me a picture and expecting me to give hours trying to figure the picture out.

Anyways in your opinion what do you think should be happening with funding in regards to education citizens or not?

Do you believe high achieving students and very capable minds should be held back because they can't afford education?

Because that link is about high achievers, thought it worth a mention.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Berkeley should be Culled of it's Useless Eaters . I Protest my Tax Dollars going to Parasites..........

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Undocumented and illegal are pretty much the same thing. You cant be here illegally if you have the proper documentation and it has not expired. If you are here without documentation you are here illegally. I am not trying to paint them in a bad light, the light is just bad. When you are a criminal, the light always looks bad. When you enter a nation illegally and ignore its immigration laws, you are a criminal. Is it that hard to understand?

Holding people back because they cant afford and education has been and probably always will be the case here. Why do you think so many people end up with such ridiculous debt when they graduate, if they are lucky enough to get there in the first place? There are tons of very smart people in this country who will never go to college simply because of the cost. You make it sound like you have never heard of such a thing. Either you are lying or you have been living under a rock for quite a long time now.

Whether you choose to look for the information or not is up to you. Until you know for sure which is which its pretty rude to assert I am wrong when in the same breath you admit you don't actually know either way. Nice how you get to do that.

I am sorry if the way things work here is so strange to you that you can't even fathom it. Rest assured that illegals get more benefits and assistance every month than retired tax payers on social security. About three times as much. They get low interest business loans, tax breaks beyond the regular minority owned business breaks actual citizens get, and a fountain of other "entitlements" that only illegals will ever get. Like I said before, our local community college is a perfect example. If you are a US citizen but live outside the village boundary you have to pay the higher tuition rates. But if you are an illegal alien, regardless of where you live, you pay the local citizen rate. At least this one makes them pay something. More than real US citizens, but at least its something...

I don't think we should allow illegal aliens into our education system at all. I don't think we should allow them in to our country either. I think the citizenship exam should be given in English only. One of the biggest problems facing our schools is the number of illegals who do not speak the language. Teachers have to teach everything at least twice. Once in English and once again in whatever the second most populous language is. The problem is teachers don't teach twice as fast. Students don't learn twice as fast. What ends up happening is the children of tax payers get half the education their parents paid for and the children of illegal aliens get half an education for free. In case you didn't catch that, none of the children get more than half an education. Unless their parents put them in a private school in which case the illegals and the low income families cry foul because all the rich neighborhoods are outperforming the poor neighborhoods which means the poor ones don't get their funding bonuses for academic excellence. Through all the whining and crying they fail to admit or even realize that their neighborhood schools wouldn't be doing so poorly if they weren't jammed full of illegal aliens who don't speak the language. But instead of admitting the real problem, they blame the "standardized tests" for being racially slanted to favor white people - which is a bunch of crap. I went to the Chicago public schools for elementary school. We all sat in the same classroom. We all had the same teacher. We all looked at the same chalkboard. We all had the same textbook. Math is math. Science is science. When its time to take the test you don't blame the test if you do poorly.

Welcome to America.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Some people did do that. Some did not. But after all, this is (or at least was) a conspiracy site. There is an entire forum full of threads dedicated to the NWO and a potential depopulation agenda. Its funny that with all those threads making some pretty crazy suggestions that this thread has no place at all in the mix. It can't even be considered as a possibility that some government putz working for TPTB will seize this legislation (if it makes it that far) as an opportunity to pervert it into something nefarious.

I miss the old days here...

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I'd have to look up definition of undocumented vs illegal, seems by all intents and purpose your link is attempting to paint a bad light on people who are not yet citizens or needn't be anyways.

If I got a student visa I wouldn't be entitled to federal money either, unless funding came from some sort of scheme. But then it might not be federal money at all... See what I'm getting at? You're making claims then giving me a picture and expecting me to give hours trying to figure the picture out.

Anyways in your opinion what do you think should be happening with funding in regards to education citizens or not?

Do you believe high achieving students and very capable minds should be held back because they can't afford education?

Because that link is about high achievers, thought it worth a mention.

Check this out if you want... Download the full text pdf. It has 138 cited references for its statements about the cost of illegal aliens to the US, both Federal and State.

Don't complain about me not leading you by the hand to the data again.

link
edit on 17-6-2018 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Zombie Enviro-Children of Paul Ehrlich speak out proclaiming You must die for the good of the planet.
No thanks, communism didn't work out too well in Russia or anywhere else.
edit on 17-6-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join