It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AAG Rod Rosenstein Threatened Members of Congress in January and again Today.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Why don't you mind you business lady.

Says the person who jumped into my business....

Take your own advice.

If you feed them, they keep coming back. If you ignore them, they wither on the vine.

True but I like it when they continually post false information and then desperately try to defend it by attacking others instead of providing facts to support their argument.

We are at the stage of lashing out at anyone right now while they fail to realize they are proving everyone elses points. Thread derailment is a typical response by some because they refuse to accept reality. Apparently they think they are entitled to their own set of "facts".

Either way the OIG report is going to burst their bubble today and the meltdown is going to be epic. I am hoping the report nails Rosenstein to the wall as well. At the very least it is only going to confirm that those of us who saw the Clinton email investigation as a scam will be proven right.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
June 24, 2018

Rod Rosenstein keeps shoveling documents to Congress, but they are not the ones that Congress is asking for!

He has until 5:00pm Monday 6.25.2018, to provide the docs related to When/Why the FBI started spying on the Trump campaign.

SOURCE: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

<< 8  9  10   >>

join