It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object Photographed In Sky Over Puget Sound

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: howtonhawky

Remember, IIRC, the 'missile' off LA that was believed to actually be a Fed Ex cargo flight heading into LAX.

"believed to be"?? more accurately, PROVED to be.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: howtonhawky

Remember, IIRC, the 'missile' off LA that was believed to actually be a Fed Ex cargo flight heading into LAX.

"believed to be"?? more accurately, PROVED to be.

I didn't remember off that top of my head if it was proven positively. From memory I thought it was, so hence the believed.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I would say the time of day and distance.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If you recall, in 2010 Mick West identified the flight associated with a contrail that many "serious" news sources were describing as a 'mystery missile.' So far as I know, this has not since been effectively challenged.
contrailscience.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This seems a pretty strong case for a time-exposure view of the helicopter that was known to be in that area.
www.thedrive.com...

Time-exposure views of police helicopters with spotlights have frequently been posted as 'UFOs'.

www.ufo-blogger.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com... st%2B17%252C%2Bsubmarine%252C%2Btime%252C%2Btravel%252C%2Btraveler%252C%2Bseams%252C%2Bcut%252C%2Bsymetry%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C% 2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Baliens%252C%2BET%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Btech%252C%2BDARPA%252Cgod%252C%2B1.jpg

edit on 12-6-2018 by JimOberg because: add links

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

sea dragon test just happened as well

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oops, it was a UPS cargo flight off LA, not Fed Ex, years back.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i think that is called a rocket, possibly a model one

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Jake56

As pointed out Fox 3 has nothing to do with ships. And the base you're talking about doesn't have launch capability. The warheads they have are loaded onto SLBMs that get loaded onto subs that can launch them.

But why launch a sub missile in the Pacific during peace talks with North Korea?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

a reply to: Jake56

As pointed out Fox 3 has nothing to do with ships. And the base you're talking about doesn't have launch capability. The warheads they have are loaded onto SLBMs that get loaded onto subs that can launch them.

But why launch a sub missile in the Pacific during peace talks with North Korea?

If the sub's system was hacked and a missile launched, the U.S. (obviously) wouldn't admit it...unless the missile killed people on the other end.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

No one did so.

It's a long exposure of a helicopter.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Because, as has been said several times in this thread, it looks like an SM-3, which is a SHIP launched missile. There is no way that was a sub launched missile.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Except that this isn't Hollywood and there's no way to hack a sub and launch a missile.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Except that this isn't Hollywood and there's no way to hack a sub and launch a missile.

Since YOU ARE an expert in that area, I'll sh$tcan that idea immediately! Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Because, as has been said several times in this thread, it looks like an SM-3, which is a SHIP launched missile. There is no way that was a sub launched missile.

OK OK sheesh, chew my back off.

Why then launch an SM-3 during peace talks?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I didn't chew your back off. Because it's a defensive missile designed to shoot down aircraft and missiles. It's got a high maximum altitude but a relatively short range.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It was a helicopter.

The Alaska Airlines jet (ASA94) descending from the northwest would have been out of the frame of the camera, although at first, it looked like a possible explanation as either the aircraft's lights or its contrail could have possibly caused the illusion. Then we noticed an air ambulance helicopter—an EC-135T2+ registered as N952AL belonging to Air Methods—flying right in the vicinity of the Skunk Bay when the image in question was captured.

www.thedrive.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's what Tyler said he thinks it is. I wasn't aware he's 100% infallible. And I've said several times looks like and IF it was a missile.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It was a helicopter.

The Alaska Airlines jet (ASA94) descending from the northwest would have been out of the frame of the camera, although at first, it looked like a possible explanation as either the aircraft's lights or its contrail could have possibly caused the illusion. Then we noticed an air ambulance helicopter—an EC-135T2+ registered as N952AL belonging to Air Methods—flying right in the vicinity of the Skunk Bay when the image in question was captured.

www.thedrive.com...

Is there any thing on Flightaware or other flight trackers that would verify this?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It also looks like a long exposure of an aircraft.

And we know that there was a helicopter, that very helicopter, right there at that very time. Flying along that very flight path.

Pretty sure it wasn't a missile.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join