It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Memelivesmatter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Meme'ing at the highest level is an art form that requires a great amount of skill.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Question for the Anti-Trumpers out there that consider him a fascist and support the EU:

HOW IS THIS NOT A FASCIST MOVE?

Is it because it's a group chipping away at freedom of speech rather than an individual leader that you can label a dictator?

Pretzel Logic declares that as long as they say they are "Anti-" something then nothing they ever do no matter what can ever have them be described as such.

They say they're "anti-racist", and they can go around banning white people from events.

They say they're "anti-fascist", and they can go around stormtroopering over peoples rights.

They say they're "anti-nazi", and they can go around wearing big swastikas on sundays.

Etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
These clowns are in for a rude awakening if they come after memes. The interwebz will revolt.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
This doesn't bode well.
And I'm the guy who never uses memes.

You do now

edit on 10-6-2018 by SummerRain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: seeker1963

I absolutely agree, but memes are something more people will be able to grasp and identify with.

And they're more fun than getting into yet another doom and gloom nwo globalism thread.

I agree! Yet think of how tyrannical this law is.

Say you or I take a picture off of the internet and write some witty words on it to make it a meme. We upload it to a site and so that we can snip post it and if we would happen to live in the EU they will tax os for posting it from a site? This is what it is all about! Preventing people from sharing information that hasn't been approved by the government!

This law is bad for anyone who values the freedom of speech!

They would have to tax people, they would need funds to pay all those meme police.

Stupid law though, yeah.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
They can stop the memes. but they can never stop the parodies !!!!!!!11

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join