It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting parallel's between now and the 1930's and Uranus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

ahhhh hmmm interesting connection with the attorney...

Kanye and Kim meeting about the pardon could of been about something else is that your suggestion?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So... if I understand correctly.... uranus will enter taurus... sounds painful :/ why would a bull even submit to this?
edit on 10/6/18 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Trump and Uranus?
Dead on accurate.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
So the position of Uranus in the solar system has an effect on how specific humans act on Earth?

No. The idea is that it is correlative, not causative. A typical misconception of the entire idea. Not that it makes it any more true, it's just that the BS is coming from a different direction. Read Carl Jung's "Synchronicity" for an in-depth explanation of the basic idea.
edit on 6/10/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

it's probably one of the oldest sciences, the study of the stars and the correlative affects on consciousness or the experience of consciousness as they relate to the position of celestial bodies

the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

from google definitions... you may not like that it's a science but it's probably one of the most studied science in human history, modern science isn't even 100 years old this is.. well we have no idea how old it is

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I wanted to give you a quick heads up about the eclipses this month -- the first was last night/this morning, at 20° Cancer, and the next is the 27th at 4° Aquarius. I haven't had a chance to really look at the charts, or the transits to the USA chart or Trump's chart, so I can't go into any real detail about it.

What I will say though is that today's solar eclipse ends a roughly 6 month cycle begun with the January eclipse, and the 27th lunar eclipse begins a new cycle. In terms of what this means for the "deep state" as we were discussing, I believe today's eclipse represents the end of the behind the scenes work -- the investigation and documentation phase -- and the next eclipse represents the fruits of that labor being made public over the course of the next six months.

Hopefully I'll have a chance to really consider the charts and all their particulars this weekend. I have some sewing that I've got to get done, but I'll probably post the charts on the wall over my sewing machine so I can study them while sewing!!! Anyhow, if I do and I get a chance, I'll come back and add to this. But I thought you might want to check it out as well.

Have a great weekend!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join