It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dysphoric Social Attention Consumption Deficit Anxiety Disorder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Problems can be avoided if you take HAVIDOL only when you are able to immediately benefit from its effects. To fully benefit from HAVIDOL patients are encouraged to engage in activities requiring exceptional mental, motor, and consumptive coordination. HAVIDOL is not for you if you have abruptly stopped using alcohol or sedatives. Havidol should be taken indefinitely. Side effects may include mood changes, muscle strain, extraordinary thinking, dermal gloss, impulsivity induced consumption, excessive salivation, hair growth, markedly delayed sexual climax, inter-species communication, taste perversion, terminal smile, and oral inflammation. Very rarely users may experience a need to change physicians.
Talk to your doctor about HAVIDOL

this is a MAJOR medical catastrophe! especially afflicting american citizens, and westerners in general. can you identify yourself from among the clinical symptoms?

HAVIDOL is for the treatment of Dysphoric Social Attention Consumption Deficit Anxiety Disorder (DSACDAD). It is the only known medication available for this newly recognized disorder.

HAVIDOL (avafyntyme HCl) -- important consumer information

edit on 2018-06-03T22:11:25-05:0010America/Chicago06C-0500Jun-05:00 by tgidkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

It's a joke, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Its for rearls!

Although this one I just happened on before this sounds better:
Become the creative you’ve always wanted to be by embracing these seven habits

Not all will happen into such patterns on their own, I believe most all people at least with a with a bit of guidance can be 'exceptional' too.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
yes, look at the drug chemical name avafyntym HCl or whatever. have-a-fun-time

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
"Side effects may include mood changes, muscle strain, extraordinary thinking, dermal gloss, impulsivity induced consumption, excessive salivation, hair growth, markedly delayed sexual climax, inter-species communication, taste perversion, terminal smile, and oral inflammation."
Bichin......gime gimeee

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

If you think that item is without your answer you cant yet see clearly enough. From that is a hidden path. From there most the good without the bad from your list can be obtained.
edit on 3-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Havidol = Have It All

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I take Havidol twice a day. My wife has become more beautiful and my kids turned out to be geniuses. My car never breaks down and I have received 36 raises since last month.

It sure beats what I was taking before, which was Aspirin. I was only aspiring to do things then.
edit on 3-6-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Sheesh. All anyone really needs is Cheesing.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Boy, when they make up a name for a disease, there are no holds barred. I think the symptom of whether you have this disease is if you believe this is condition is real.

edit on 4-6-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
"Side effects may include mood changes, muscle strain, extraordinary thinking, dermal gloss, impulsivity induced consumption, excessive salivation, hair growth, markedly delayed sexual climax, inter-species communication, taste perversion, terminal smile, and oral inflammation."
Bichin......gime gimeee

Some of the medications I've been prescribed let me hear what other people are thinking. The hallucinations are the best part. I've never been so creative in my projects, but a bit annoying when walking down the street to the supermarket. Telling something or someone to go away and then poke them with my finger to see if they are real isn't practical when you see a six foot tall Sikh policeman with a orange turban and beard.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, lemme straighten you out
About a place I know . . .
(Get yer shoes 'n socks on people,
It's right aroun' the corner!)
Out through the night
An' the whispering breezes
To the place where they keep
The Imaginary Diseases,
Out through the night
An' the whispering breezes
To the place where they keep
The Imaginary Diseases, mmm . . .

This has to be the disease for you
Now scientists call this disease
Bromidrosis

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: Plotus
Bichin......gime gimeee

Some of the medications I've been prescribed let me hear what other people are thinking. The hallucinations are the best part. I've never been so creative in my projects, but a bit annoying when walking down the street to the supermarket. Telling something or someone to go away and then poke them with my finger to see if they are real isn't practical when you see a six foot tall Sikh policeman with a orange turban and beard.
I just cold turkey'd out of Gabapenton three months ago, which had some peculiar attributes too. Moments of knowing the secrets of the universe, followed by moments of complete dialogue stall. Acute clarity and wit, and everything between that and confusion. Nicotine patches were interesting back when I quit smoking 10 years ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

i would be curious to hear about the "peculiar attributes" of gabapentin. i was just started on this medication and it would be good to know what i am getting myself into.

thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

i would be curious to hear about the "peculiar attributes" of gabapentin. i was just started on this medication and it would be good to know what i am getting myself into.

thanks.
PM 'd you

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I just cold turkey'd out of Gabapenton three months ago, which had some peculiar attributes too.

I was prescribed Gabapentin once. The prescription directions were to increase the dosage over the course of several days. But the PA reversed the order in her notes. So I wound up taking 3 or 4 the first day. Wow!

It was the best drunk I had experienced since the turn of the century. And there was no hangover afterward! I also briefly acquired the ability to sing Native American chants. My wife later complemented me and thanked me for singing her such a wonderful serenade as she quickly drove me back to the doctor's office to find out what the hell was going on.

I don't care to be that far out of control, so I stopped taking them after that. However, I've found that a Gabapentin and a cyclobezaprine really help when I my sciatica flares up.

Nicotine patches were interesting back when I quit smoking 10 years ago.
Yep. I had some fascinating dreams myself.

-dex

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

Dysphoric Social Attention Consumption Deficit Anxiety Disorder = D SAC DAD?

Also "markedly delayed sexual climax" is not always a good thing...

-dex

top topics

join