It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houthi Forces in Yemen Declare Abu Dhabi, UAE a Military Target for Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Recently the media wing of the Ansar Allah militant political party, commonly known as Houthis, have threa tened Abu Dhabi UAE as a legitimate military target. This is due to UAE support in the war on Yemen through their militant resistance fighters known as Southern Resistance. This group has recently made an approach to the port city of Hodeideh, and the Houthis seem to be growing nervous. Why is this port so important that they openly threaten to attack on another front?? According to the Israeli's, this port is where the bulk of Iranian weapons and logistics support to Ansar Allah come through and proliferated throughout the contested territories.

If this port is removed from service, it could spell disaster for the Houthi revolution, but better yet, perhaps the coalition will stop pulverizing Yemen into oblivion as the resistance dries up with support from Iran. If we want Yemen to see peace again, we must detach Hodeideh port from Iranian control and allow the insurgency to die down. Not that I mind the constant stream of money for weapons, its good for our defense stocks. But you know, maybe these people need a little bit of peace eh?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

There is over a thousand year war between all these peoples who have certain parts of the Koran one side reads. Much like The Roman Catholic Church and "heretic" Christians have done to each other for almost 2 thousand years it is about power and control.

Our globalist cabal are playing these people like a fine stringed instrument in the orchestra.

edit on 1-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That is not quite what is going on here. But if the UAE backed militias succeed, there will be less need for the Saudi outposts, bases and other infrastructure to intercept missile attacks. However, clearly the UAE pays the price and becomes subject to the guys in sandals that walk up mountains with ladders and catch fools completely by surprise.

Iran switches from attacking Saudi by proxy to attacking UAE by proxy. Also, doing this means Iran will be searching for an alternate route to deliver its weapon and supplies to these guys. What route you think they would take? Or what route could they take I should surmise. Perhaps they would become involved in Somalia then???

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well, in the way politics / religion works in the Middle East, the Houthis and Iran are the same thing. This is Iran showing their displeasure. Poor things.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Well, in the way politics / religion works in the Middle East, the Houthis and Iran are the same thing. This is Iran showing their displeasure. Poor things.

Yes they are and Arabs, to a man from best I can tell, will fight them. I work with someone from both country's who despise religion of any 'cult' for this very thing of hate. They are like two cousins fighting over an Uncle's huge estate in the ME. Both think it is theirs to have and use religious differences to decide who is who when you chip away at the outside of this.

Vice had a good visit in a town that was being taken by each side several times. It showed that both condemned the others abuse of the Mosque. One leader was in the Mosque giving the interview and it appeared they lived in it to 'protect" it (yea not a hide out /s).

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
That is not quite what is going on here. But if the UAE backed militias succeed, there will be less need for the Saudi outposts, bases and other infrastructure to intercept missile attacks. However, clearly the UAE pays the price and becomes subject to the guys in sandals that walk up mountains with ladders and catch fools completely by surprise.

Iran switches from attacking Saudi by proxy to attacking UAE by proxy. Also, doing this means Iran will be searching for an alternate route to deliver its weapon and supplies to these guys. What route you think they would take? Or what route could they take I should surmise. Perhaps they would become involved in Somalia then???

Oh, I am in agreement.
This is a Charlie Foxtrot and was what I was taught you call poop like this.

Someone wants more land under their 'fifedom'.....

ETA

Probably the route will be smugglers who know the layout under the sand. Ever Catch the show about satellite imagery called "What on Earth"?

There are tunnels in the desert used to transport water and was confirmed in certain regions of the ME by sending feet on the ground with camera's. That is a cool show where they analyze the image and by throwing out some hypothesis and testing them out, they show you a textbook use of the scientific process. Then they have an expert visit the site who might be able to explain what we see on the images.

edit on 2-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

That actually sounds quite fascinating. I will check it out thank you!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Are these so-called Houti forces actually backed by the UK and France ?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86
No sir their primary sponsor is Iran at this time. But they Are mostly local.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Aaah , I see ! Is Iran also backing someone in the Libyan conflict ? Do we have to wait much more to know which of the 2 sides it is backing ? I guess it will depend on the outcome of the Palermo conference.

Well, we'll have to be happy with the news presented by Italian media, that Haftar is actually a Russian spy

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86
I don't believe Iran's sphere of influence has made it to Libya. The Eastern half of Libya is controlled by whats left of the former governments military forces and supported by Russia as they operate from an old soviet base in Egypt along the border. The NATO backed faction controls the Northwest quadrant, with the rest of the land south of that currently being a no man's land constantly shifting under various warlords and gansters where open slave markets are still in operation now.
edit on 11-13-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That sounds like Hell on earth. By any measure. Why is NATO there?
edit on 11 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join