It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Puts an End to Taxpayer Subsidies for Government Employee Unions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

At a tangent, how much has Trump received from the public purse, in grants and tax relief and subsidies, over the years?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

He didn't get rich by not taking a discount.
Someone did an experiment by sending 25 cent 'rebate' checks to celebraties. Mr. Trump was one of the few who cashed it.
I voted for him because he is thrifty.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As a federal government worker I don’t like what Trump is doing. This dictator has made government service unbearable. I was out on my boat a few weeks ago and ok, it was on government hours and I was getting paid, but that was me time. Everybody needs me time. Weekends I have to spend with my family and I get no me time. So Trump signs this thing and also makes it easier to fire federal workers so they call me while I am out of on the boat and tell me I have to come into work.

Much later...I finally get into work and then they start directing me to do stuff while I am trying to catch up on my ATS. And when I turn around to give my boss a piece of my mind I see everybody else is running around doing work stuff. I didn’t get no backing from anybody because they are afraid to speak up and lose their job. This is a dictatorship.

This better stop or I am walking. Trump is killing morale.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Care to provide a source for that?

www.nationalreview.com...

www.newsweek.com...

www.usatoday.com...

It's not even debatable that Trump is the most corrupt person to ever work in the white house.

Ist link - before Trump was prez.
2nd link - a loan to a Chinese construction company makes Trump rich how?
3rd link - more political groups are using Trump properties for meetings, gatherings, etc. What's he supposed to do about this?

Even if you add all three together, Trump's made a couple of million only. Where's the 100 million?
Is a man supposed to stop making any money at all once elected to the office?

What would be Trump's annual income if he were to sell all his holdings and buy certificates of deposit? More than a couple of million.

He's actually losing money then.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join