It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Prophet Predict WW3 Precisely as current events unfold READ N PAY ATTENTION...SPOT ON

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

A portion of Irlmaier's prophecy was read and then censored by the US government in October of 1945. It says:

'The article was allegedly written in October 1945. The occupying power of America probably did not want to know anything negative, which probably contained the censored passage. A potentially important information has been removed here.

'The censored passage was allegedly handed down by a friend of Bernhard Bouvier. The friend claimed to know someone who worked for the said courier. He did not want to divulge this informant, nor the name of the courier. So there is no certainty about the authenticity of the job. It is:

'"Just go the way, if America wants to take over everything. [...] The four (victors) do not match. From 1920, the USA will perish within 95 years in the maelstrom of time. It will crack."'

Here is the link that describes and restores the censored portion:
schauungen.de...

Same man said nuclear war would follow a period in which dark-skinned migrants enter Europe from the south by the hundreds of thousands, and, like you've all discussed here, England becomes isolated and loses power. England and Russia become enemies, and Europe and America become enemies. This seemed impossible at Irlmaier's time. It's the morning news here in 2018.

Alois Irlmaier also foresaw iPhones and smartphones. Look up his name and "Zuban box". It will scare you to death.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TimewalkersExist

It should also be noted here, before TPTB have it removed: Catholic seeress Veronica Leuken predicted that in the end days "an army of boys possessed by and worshiping Satan" would arise in the United States with the intent of causing mayhem, murder and violence. Could this be today's cohort of young men under 25 opening fire in our schools? My vote is yes. I find it also interesting John of Patmos predicted "three unclean spirits like frogs" would emerge to influence vulnerable souls and that many of these boys opening fire in schools worship a frog cartoon character named Pepe. A Frog.

Why a frog? Why did Pepe have to be a frog? Notice how these young men revere him. And they do. They worship him.

Interesting times.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I know prophecy is hard to interpret but could the events recently in UKRAINE implicate a correct interpretation by Alois Irlmaier?

Everything calls peace, Schalom! Then it will occur - a new Middle East war suddenly flames up, big naval forces are facing hostiley in the Mediterranean - the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkan: I see a "large one" falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him - then impact is on impact. ..."
"Two men kill a third highranked. They were paid by other people. ..."
"The third murder occurred. Then the war starts. ..."
"One of the murderer is a small black man, the other a little bit taller, with brightcolored hair. I think, it will be at the Balkans, but cannot say it exactly. ..."

twitter.com...

A stretch i know but relevant in a round about way........ Anyone familiar with that area's political climate?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Does anyone have the English Translation for that German Prophecy?? We know the Pacific Coastlines will get ripped apart in the near future. E.Q.'s or volcanics, who caresS?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

That's an easy prophecy. All those are going to happen, it's only a question of when, not if.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think it makes all the difference. One, the 1750 Cascadia Quake, two, the 1790's Small Pox Plague, and thirdly, rampant venereal diseases in the surviving Indians at the mouth of the Columbia River, when Lewis and Clark arrived in 1805. The way this worked out, the Spanish collapsed from Sitka, Ak. back down to California's Missions. It was kind of the "Perfect Storm" for those Spaniards and their Indian trading partners.

I was once wafted in the Spirit all along both the Oregon Trail to the Whitman Mission, and then along the Santa Fe trail to present day El Monte, CA. But it was deserted back then, in the Nineteenth Century. Plus the Whitmans were massacred by some half breed Indians, at their mission, a few miles west of Walla Walla, WA. I took this as a warning about problems coming to the West Sides of Washington and Oregon. I.O.W.'s, don't sell sea shells by these sea shores.

The Cascadia quake is over due, but the Hilima Slip next door to Kilauea on the big Island, may become the culprit for both Nineteenth Century trails' terminouses. I don't think the Cascadia faults would wipe out both the PNW and Cali, at the same time. But the combination could possibly wipe out our Pacific Coastlines. Or not, depending on which catastrophe came first. Needless to say, I'm happy, living here in Idaho. Mt. St. Helens cr$%pped all over us in 1980, but we've fully recovered today. What just happened in Palu, Indonesia is a PITA. Quakes, Tsunamis, and then their island's volcano blows it's top.

We could be hit with all of the above, simultaneously, as we're also living on the Ring of Fire.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join