It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* ATS Infiltrated by government spies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
How many mods is ATS missing?

Genya, Zzub and muppet to my knowledge, all have been gone a while, but i've been told that its computer problems

[edit on 21-2-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
I keep telling everyone I am a rogue goverment agent with a poop bomb and a need to use it on the white house , but noone believes me

lol
i believe you, if it makes you feel better

Finally my insanity has been officially recognized and having done so you have given away your secret agent identity, and we now disavow your existance we dont have an agent Infinite here its your imagination. Now go away before I throw another pooper in a flaming bag.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ATS is a free-for-all, anyone joins and posts it seems, wearing a cloak and carrying a dagger do not disqualify you.

The silent ones (including cyber-agents) that amass information and do not speak are the most effective.

I would not want to be on the receiving end of the performance reviews of the "government agents" who actually post at ATS.

[edit on 21-2-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStar
Dear ghawd! I just had a horrible thought.

I've been posting here for a while now and I have noticed an excessive amount of unneeded hostility, on different levels of course, when posting things that may be somewhat "far fetched" to the average mainstream line of thought.
What if the powers that be have infiltrated our precious ATS haven and started sowing the seeds of intolerance and chaos?! ?!

It would be so easy to do, yet would they not be just as well served by letting us wallow in the half truths on whole fakes that we unavoidably see when we visit this site? So many questions, so few anwers oh my!

TOLERANCE! BE TOLERANT OF OTHER POSTERS, theres enough intolerance to go around.... for everybody

This is the scond thread in as many days relating to this topic. Perhaps we could make a list of suspects and go on a witch hunt or even vet people before they subscribe. No if there are spooks mnitoring this forum then good for them because if they know anything about the matters discussed here then perhaps the views we express might push them into going public.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think that this site should be blocked at the firewall by government agencies. Government employees should not be allowed to read this site on the taxpayer dime. They would be wasting too much time laughing their a$$es off reading what gets posted here to do any productive work.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Geez!

How old is the author of this thread?

Too many "James Bond flicks, eh?"

ATS may have members that are covert operaters, but ATS would not be
a concern to government agencies.

Spies have to have R & R too.

It's here for enjoyment, (while at times some members have made threatening remarks to government and elected officials), it's here for information exchange.

I have yet to see anything here would be detrimental to National Security. It's basically all in fun.

Quit being so paranoid.

[edit on 21/2/05 by Intelearthling]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

ATS would not be
a concern to government agencies.

Intelearthling - the Internet is the new media - getting a LOT of attention from government - and it's described as "vital" to American politics. Check this out:

Internet Replacing Mainstream Media

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It is also very easy for the Bush adminsitration propagandists to create fake internet news media purporting to have international authenticity, such as the "World Tribune" (not to be confused with the International Herald Tribune).

These are the times when most people are not equipped to judge what is real any more.

Control of the type of information circulated and available to Americans on the internet is an essential part of a corrupt agenda. It's relatively easy to censor and to get around the censors and to censor again. Isn't it?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
ATS is a free-for-all, anyone joins and posts it seems, wearing a cloak and carrying a dagger do not disqualify you.

The silent ones (including cyber-agents) that amass information and do not speak are the most effective.

I would not want to be on the receiving end of the performance reviews of the "government agents" who actually post at ATS.

Yes, I can go with that but it would be nice to have an ATS deep throat incident just for the educational experience though would it not. Besides that whats the big deal they can come in and give non classified info and it still be enough to at least muse us.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I think that this site should be blocked at the firewall by government agencies. Government employees should not be allowed to read this site on the taxpayer dime. They would be wasting too much time laughing their a$$es off reading what gets posted here to do any productive work.

While I dont like people collecting info on me I have agreed in an informal way to allow anything posted here to be reused for the purposes of investigation.
I knew the risks as we all do that james bond or dirty harry types may be on our door steps because of something we wrote here but thats not a reason to restrict free and open participation because you are doing the job they do.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

well, it is 'them' who would be doing the reviewing. an image of dogs walking in circles sniffing each other comes to mind.
wishful thinking perhaps. i'll respond to one of the smart ones now......

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

government employees also wouldn't learn they work for the forces of darkness. i guess that's not much different than the last two thousand yrs. of whitey oligarch rule.
everyone's got a different sense of humour, howard. i laugh hardest at the most tragic things. war kills me.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Something you just thought of is breaking news?

Actually this theory has been floated many times, along with the theory that ATS is run by aliens etc.

SHUT UP will you!... .We don't want them knowing yet..

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Something you just thought of is breaking news?

Actually this theory has been floated many times, along with the theory that ATS is run by aliens etc.

SHUT UP will you!... .We don't want them knowing yet..

you guys are just to funny , with that since of humor you should join my flaming poop bomb conspiracy where in if they dont talk to us I will put flaming bags of poop on the door step of every goverment office till they do .

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Gawd.

Ive been on this board two years and you people just NOW notice my presence?

Its true. Im here. Im monitoring you all. Im out to get you.

I work for the CIA, KGB, Illuminati, Bilderbergs, and trilateral commision. I also am a premium meber of the Bill O Reilly Bohemian Grove, a confidant of the Rothschild family, and a personal emmisary of Satan. I am working to spread pure evil, eat babies, control minds, and engage in lewd acts with arachnids.

There. Now that ive confirmed everyones paranoia that evil is indeed controlling this site and your minds, can we all go back to bed now?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Gawd.

Ive been on this board two years and you people just NOW notice my presence?

Its true. Im here. Im monitoring you all. Im out to get you.

I work for the CIA, KGB, Illuminati, Bilderbergs, and trilateral commision. I also am a premium meber of the Bill O Reilly Bohemian Grove, a confidant of the Rothschild family, and a personal emmisary of Satan. I am working to spread pure evil, eat babies, control minds, and engage in lewd acts with arachnids.

There. Now that ive confirmed everyones paranoia that evil is indeed controlling this site and your minds, can we all go back to bed now?

I knew it , I knew it i made the right descision when I sent your poop bomb COD so you would have to pay to step in it. And please be so kind as to sign the return receipt requested so I know you got it okay, I imagine someone here would like me to post it when one of you guys actually pay and sign for one of my famous gifts.of black gold and flame in a bag

[edit on 21/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

[
I knew it , I knew it i made the right descision when I sent your poop bomb COD so you would have to pay to step in it. And please be so kind as to sign the return receipt requested so I know you got it okay, I imagine someone here would like me to post it when one of you guys actually pay and sign for one of my famous gifts.of black gold and flame in a bag

Opps, you sent it to the wrong apartment.

So THATS why my Menonite neighbors were swearing and cursing like sailors.............................

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Never ask Evil Elves about the cat and the hedgehog. It's classified.

Actually sometimes I wonder if there has been an infiltration charged with the proliferation of dumbness at ATS as part of a program to increase the noise:signal ratio to prevent the truth from being spread.

Next: but "truth" is all "relative" and who knows what the "truth" is and that's not a "lie" if it's "unproven" and so on ad nauseum.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

and a personal emmisary of Satan

Me too, but my duties are mostly ceramonial by nature.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

[

Opps, you sent it to the wrong apartment.

So THATS why my Menonite neighbors were swearing and cursing like sailors.............................

Dang US Mail sckred up again I guess you replacement order is being sent via private messenger we are sorry for the inconvience so to appologize for the delay we are paying postage and have doubeled your order you shall now get two free orders with our compliments .

Thank you for your patience

Dr Bryan K Kruta
president www.flamingpoopbombs/antispy/orders.com

[edit on 22/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join