It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More on Human Regressors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NaturalRegressor

More concisely, I am an innocent journalist who believes in transparency. Nobody knew who Deep Throat was during Watergate; likewise, no one needs to know the exact nature of my sourcing either.

Oh the hypocrisy!

Are you aware of just how contradictory that is? IF you were truly an innocent journalist, and truly believed in transparency; you would have offered up your sources without being asked.

Instead, you attempt to obfuscate those sources, and tell us they aren't for Internet consumption. What that tells me, and should speak the same to everyone else, is that this is wholly made up...and that is why your threads were moved to "Skunk Works"...a place for fiction.

In one response you said that your sources were in or from a place where "names" are not important, nor, forthcoming (or something like that). The problem with that is; that on the Astral plane, the mental plane, and, well hell, every "plane" I've ever been told about or encountered, the entities ALL freely give up their names (course, they really have no choice).

So, if you could, please, give up some names, descriptions of the entity would also be extremely helpful. You see, there are "Occult" ways of helping to validate your information, but, you have to give up "who" told ya.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: majickJimi

Likewise I cant actually give who told me about the DNA because it breaks the T&C's of this site and I will have my post removed !

So im just going to have to stick with " I cant say"

and I wasnt told , I was shown!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: NaturalRegressor

Can you help me understand your useage of the word "regress" in the various forms you've used it?

To my knowledge "regress" means:
regress
[verb ri-gres; noun ree-gres]

verb (used without object)
to move backward; go back.
to revert to an earlier or less advanced state or form.

noun
the act of going back; return.
the right to go back.
backward movement or course; retrogression.

If you are using it in the same terms as above that would suggest that what you are talking about is devolution of humanity rather than evolution. Is that correct?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Likewise I cant actually give who told me about the DNA because it breaks the T&C's of this site and I will have my post removed !

So im just going to have to stick with " I cant say"

and I wasnt told , I was shown!

Really?!!?? Perhaps a MOD can stop by and give some clarification here. Because, that kind of defeats some of what goes on here...You know the reporting of news and other stuff that kind of REQUIRES validation. Such as "Who/what" relayed specific information to whom.

It is this validation of data that is foremost, and, the stating of a sources name does not in any way compromise the source...and of course One can always withhold an identity at the sources request. In any case, it is not possible to move forward without validation of data, so the net effect is a very large zero...not new information, no progress in understanding.

By the way; there is nothing "special" about Terran DNA.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The information is legal and has been cleared for disclosure by an international authority for reasons of religious belief.

This is legal information obtained from a legal source who simply transmitted the information in a clandestine manner. I do not personally know who my sources are, nor do I particularly want to know who they are or by which organizations they are employed.

I know it makes your corrupt agencies panic, as it goes against their little Master moralities and removes their ability to carelessly destroy civilian lives, but again I repeat, this information has been cleared for disclosure by an international authority.
edit on 30-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: formatting

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

despite all my criticism I do have a question for you;
I would like your take on this...

Some years ago I found myself (partial memory) standing on the deck of a starship, looking down on the Earth some 150,000km away, talking to an extraterrestrial.

Subject of our discussion withheld for now.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

All I can offer you is a personal opinion (as I already mentioned that I am not qualified to diagnose or treat any mental illness or health problem).

And my personal opinion is that there was a clandestine operation performed on your body by a government or corporate entity, and that you should see a psychiatrist who works in the vicinity of Washington D.C, London, or your equivalent seat of Federal/National government.

If I knew more about what you were told, I might be able to speculate more details, but again. I am not officially qualified for this.
edit on 30-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The information is legal and has been cleared for disclosure by an international authority for reasons of religious belief.

This is legal information obtained from a legal source who simply transmitted the information in a clandestine manner. I do not personally know who my sources are, nor do I particularly want to know who they are or by which organizations they are employed.

I know it makes your corrupt agencies panic, as it goes against their little Master moralities and removes their ability to carelessly destroy civilian lives, but again I repeat, this information has been cleared for disclosure by an international authority.

Okay, What International Authority?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

All I can offer you is a personal opinion (as I already mentioned that I am not qualified to diagnose or treat any mental illness or health problem).

And my personal opinion is that there was a clandestine operation performed on your body by a government or corporate entity, and that you should see a psychiatrist who works in the vicinity of Washington D.C, London, or your equivalent seat of Federal/National government.

If I knew more about what you were told, I might be able to speculate more details, but again. I am not officially qualified for this.

Thank you.

That seeing a Psychiatrist thing was already done some years ago. We had the most wonderful discussions about advanced machine learning, AI, and biological memory. I think we both learned quite a lot.

So, just how would a Terrestrial government / entity go about getting me on a starship a third the distance to the moon?

More about what I was told...that starts to get kind of personal...I was told that I was not Terrestrial.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
(To readers: Considering the level of sourcing panic. how much more proof do we need?)

Well... you can start by contacting the United Nations Security Council.
If that doesn't work, try DPKO.
If that doesn't work, try Human Rights (OHCHR).

One of these organizations might be able to authorize a reclassification *if* you can deceive them into believing you are a poor misunderstood Secret Society member / agency officer / World Leader who has a Satanic religious belief system requiring secrecy for the purposes of torturing and harming innocents (this actually gets done, btw, more often than you would ever believe).

But as for now, those of us who have certain compassionate religious belief systems do not wish to see any portion of the human population misled in a false-flag manner by scientific organisms who can easily assert a false spiritual authority. Protoforms are very quickly becoming idols for the masses (have been since the 60's), and we believe in truth instead of (d/m)isinformation and lies.

edit on 30-5-2018 by NaturalRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

"The information is legal and has been cleared for disclosure by an international authority for reasons of religious belief. "

If an international religious authority (source somewhat narrowed down) has legally cleared the information for disclosure then there should be publicly available minutes of the meeting, names and credentials of the legal team, etc. I don't understand the unwillingness to disclose the source if the source has legally allowed disclosure.

Also, I second Balrathmir's questioning of the term "regressor/regress"? Your usage of the word doesn't seem to coincide with its definition further obfuscating any point you're trying to make.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I suppose it is possible that you could be a natural regressor and that you may have been told in a metaphorical way (this is a type of misinformation).

If that were the case, tests would need to be run by someone who is actually qualified to confirm.

Mine was so bad as a small child that they discredited/implicated, had me devolved using a torture method and electronically controlled.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

(To readers: Considering the level of sourcing panic. how much more proof do we need?)

Actually, there is no panic, only a desire to know your sources so that we may do our own research and arrive at our own informed interpretation / understanding. Why is that too much???

Well... you can start by contacting the United Nations Security Council.
If that doesn't work, try DPKO.
If that doesn't work, try Human Rights (OHCHR).

One of these organizations might be able to authorize a reclassification *if* you can deceive them into believing you are a poor misunderstood Secret Society member / agency officer / World Leader who has a Satanic religious belief system requiring secrecy for the purposes of torturing and harming innocents (this actually gets done, btw, more often than you would ever believe).

"poor misunderstood Secret Society member"... ya know, I actually have that one covered, didn't help.
And as for the Satanic World Leader...well, I'm NOT Mr. Trump.

And I have no doubt about the harming of innocents...know that first hand.

But as for now, those of us who have certain compassionate religious belief systems do not wish to see any portion of the human population misled in a false-flag manner by scientific organisms who can easily assert a spiritual authority. Protoforms are very quickly becoming idols for the masses (have been since the 60's), and we believe in truth instead of (d/m)isinformation and lies.

And which compassionate religious belief would that be? There are many, and while they all have much in common, they are also quite distinct. I only know of ONE "scientific organism" that even CAN assert spiritual authority, and they WOULDN'T. (that would be the Secret Society I was initiated into).

maybe y'all should check in with your handlers

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: whitewave

The religious authority would not be the actual source, and if my memory is clear, the clearance was granted in a psychiatrist's office. I have had multiple framing attempts / electronic harrassment /threats, but I was told from the beginning that the United Nations had granted me a special clearance to disclose.

I do not wish to reveal my religious beliefs (please respect that) or the religious authorities involved, as I do not believe in mass evangelism, and I do not wish for any information here to be associated with my (or any) religion.

In fact, the very reason I am posting this information is to prevent the world from being falsely deceived in a religious manner. With everyone in the dark, it is inevitable that deceivers (including agents of the Global British Assimilation) will eventually attempt to perform a false-flag "risen Christ" assault using protoformics and technology. It is my intention based on my own beliefs to stop that religious deception from happening.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I apologize.

I meant false spiritual authority.

I edited it.

I was referring to the fact that an organism one or more orders of evolution greater than humanity and possessing an exponential level of intelligence would easily be able to portray him/herself as a "God" or a "returned Christ."

In addition, I wish to make it clear that I have nothing against regressors. They are by nature just as capable of "good" and "evil" as any other intelligent being.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I apologize.

I meant false spiritual authority.

I edited it.

I was referring to the fact that an organism one or more orders of evolution greater than humanity and possessing an exponential level of intelligence would easily be able to portray him/herself as a "God" or a "returned Christ."

In addition, I wish to make it clear that I have nothing against regressors. They are by nature just as capable of "good" and "evil" as any other intelligent being.

So, by "false spiritual authority" you mean one of the three factions currently vying or control of the Earth. I believe that only one of them fits your description, of the others; one is formidable, but not evolved beyond your typical exceptional Terrestrial, the other, well lets just say that Donald really isn't a threat, and is easily controlled.

By the way, your personal religious proclivities are your own business, and none need know. The religious authority you speak of must be disclosed as it is extremely relevant and does not constitute evangelism, only transparency.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

In fact, the very reason I am posting this information is to prevent the world from being falsely deceived in a religious manner. With everyone in the dark, it is inevitable that deceivers (including agents of the Global British Assimilation) will eventually attempt to perform a false-flag "risen Christ" assault using protoformics and technology. It is my intention based on my own beliefs to stop that religious deception from happening.

This reads exactly like someones manifesto.

Jeez I cringe when I read some of what people write on ATS and worry for innocent people that will eventually get in the way of people saving the earth and killing demons and other righteous deeds.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I suppose it is possible that you could be a natural regressor and that you may have been told in a metaphorical way (this is a type of misinformation).

If that were the case, tests would need to be run by someone who is actually qualified to confirm.

Mine was so bad as a small child that they discredited/implicated, had me devolved using a torture method and electronically controlled.

Told in a metaphorical way...hmmmm

The memory of standing on the deck of a starship looking at Earth is rather solid, was confirmed by memory fractal analysis (drilling down into the details of the memory fragment and confirming the probability of existence). The memory has a very high confidence level in spite of the Orexin overload.

So...who would have the resources to "fake" this? I seriously doubt any Terrestrial source.

And as far as the "tests" you speak of, you know anybody? (near Dallas that is)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I don't know anyone off hand, but there were some reports of Dallas being a place of strange occurrences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join