It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani says Bob Mueller is Giving The White House Info To Undermine His Investigation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sunday, May 27, 2018

For those of you who have been following Special Counsel Bob Mueller's investigation, it sometimes seems as if he is working behind the scenes WITH President Trump and the Department of Justice. Mueller delays trials, attorneys come to court unprepared, and last week, he sought a 90 day delay in prosecuting the 13 Russians he indicted.

Today, more evidence that Bob Mueller's investigation is not what most people (especially Dims and MSM) think, and hope that it is. Chief White House attorney Rudy Giuliani appeared on CNN this afternoon. Here is part of the conversation between him and Dana Bash...

President Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, defended the President's political attacks against special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the Trump campaign, suggesting that the origins of the probe are illegitimate.

Asked by CNN's Dana Bash on Sunday whether there was a larger strategy to undermine the investigation at play, Giuliani said he "couldn't do it if they didn't have the material."

"They're giving us the material to do it. Of course, we have to do it in defending the President. To a large extent, remember Dana, what we're doing here, it is the public opinion, because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach," Giuliani said on CNN's State of the Union.
Source: www.cnn.com...

The statements President Trump posted to his followers this weekend (on Twitter), are especially blistering towards the Special Counsel Investigation. He essentially said: Either Charge Me Right Now with a Crime, or go after the Real Criminals that proliferated the Obama Administration!

Knowing media-savvy President Trump, it's appearing more like the Mainstream Media is being cleverly USED, as beacons of hope, to keep Democrats and the Lawbreakers distracted, with their guards down.

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It is hard to determine how this is going to unfold. I am glad that they are starting to investigate the wrongdoings by some Democratic people now.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Strategy of Epic Proportions.

It's Brilliant.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have trouble understanding how MSM can hide it with all the info that has been put out.

The American people are paying more attention than ever before.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is hard to determine how this is going to unfold. I am glad that they are starting to investigate the wrongdoings by some Democratic people now.

Honestly, they've been doing that for over a year now. The problem is that there's a clog in the plumbing. That clog is at the DOJ and consists of a few Deep State bigwigs.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Strategy of Epic Proportions. It's Brilliant.
Coupled with the fact that both Hillary and Kerry said that they were loosing the information war going into this mess and one can imagine it was a trend that has only increased sense then . And not having anyone in power to do anything about it . MSM is dead as far as having any significant amount of influence . Especially to carry on the narrative that is like a ship at sea with no power in a mega storm .

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

As usual, great post Care! Why would the MSM work so hard to drive a false narrative, clearly allowing a large part of the populace to believe the current administration is illegitimate? Are they coercing sedition? As for myself, I seriously doubt that Mueller can do anything short of exonerating Trump... anything else would be easily construed ad an attempted coup. Will the left feel the same if everything they believe is turned on its head?

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strategy of Epic Proportions.

It's Brilliant.

Private citizen Donald Trump has been planning to give America back to the citizens of this country for many years. He sleeps little, and plans/executes most every day, into the wee hours of the morning.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Mueller's team rarely speaks. What the MSM learns comes from anonymous sources. I believe that many of those anonymous tips are from the good guys, and are intentional diversions. Hence, when President Trump smiles and declares "Fake News!", he knows it's fake, because his people originated it.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Sounds more like he is saying "Yes, we do have a larger strategy to undermine the investigation. And the reason we are being so successful at it is because the Muller team keeps bumbling and inadvertently giving us reasons to throw doubt on the investigation"

You don't need to read into his comments. Muller is not helping the president in some larger conspiracy. He is either inept or he doesn't have anything substantial... and that inadvertently gives the president and his team what they need to undermine the investigation.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Hmmm war between factions in gov't.

It's possible.
I dunno though.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mueller's team rarely speaks. What the MSM learns comes from anonymous sources. I believe that many of those anonymous tips are from the good guys, and are intentional diversions. Hence, when President Trump smiles and declares "Fake News!", he knows it's fake, because his people originated it.

I agree it has been a diversion until it is time to play their hand. Get everyone comfortable that it is the same ole same ole then lay the hammer down.

If that doesn't happen, the special committees will ramp up.

Still trusting the IG and Hubar to finish the job.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Dont forget that Mueller himself revoked Comey's immunity deal back in late November 2017.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I am itching to see the IG report but I'm not expecting fireworks quite yet.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

The MSM works SO HARD to drive a false narrative, because they know that Mike Pence will not expose their criminality.

IMO, the top dogs of liberal MSM cut deals with Hillary, Obama, and the DNC, that are embarrassing and in some cases illegal.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

That could be part of it. But I sense more. Thanks for your input.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Hmmm war between factions in gov't.

It's possible.
I dunno though.

That internal "war" was never seen before Trump pulled the curtain back. Last week's meeting between the President and DOJ on Monday, followed by Congress and the DOJ on Thursday, was the latest example of ordinary citizens being empowered to know what these usually secret meetings were all about.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Dont forget that Mueller himself revoked Comey's immunity deal back in late November 2017.

Mueller also met with Trump for 4 hours the day before Rosenstein named him to head up the Russia investigation.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I don't believe that.

I heard it all before... lol

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You know what's been said.

"These people are stupid"

BOOM

top topics