It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS-A real time search for UFO's Chat monitored for seen anomolies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
so I've been watching the live feed from ISS u stream and it seems that whenever an anomaly is mentioned in the chat when its up they experience technical difficulties i find it curious because it has happened twice now that i know of and it seems it just jumped from NZ to the north Atlantic in the matter of time it took to post this .

www.ustream.tv...

Has any one experienced this while watching the live feed ? it may be boring but that one time something zipps across the screen its worth it!!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've watched the feed a fair amount and enjoy the binaural beats they play. I've also seen what looked to be UAPs but I've also seen ice particles that could easily be mistaken for UAPs.

One time in particular the astronaut was working on some task and I saw a minuscule ice particle drift by his hand in the foreground and then drift into the dark void of space. Had I not first seen the ice particle in the foreground and only seen it against the contrast of Space I would have thought it to be a UAP. Based on my observation I lean towards ice particles for most of the supposed UAPs that are caught on their cameras.

For reference this is the live stream I watch from time to time: www.youtube.com...

EDIT: I also do not believe the stream is LIVE as they advertise because I have logged in on separate occasions to see the same work being performed. There is a floating bag that I've seen get yanked away from obstructing the camera now 4 times in the exact same manner each time. The video must be on a loop so it is not live.
edit on 24-5-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit
That is a very good observation you made. And yes the ISS feed has a very long and well know record of magically shutting down whenever any UFO shows up or they start to talk about something unknown.

A couple years ago, maybe 5 or more? it was happening weekly for a brief period and it ended in them shutting the ISS feed down for an extended period. Good catch, keep watching.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I too, notice the YouTube loop.

The stream is live sometimes, when it's not, it's a loop of spacewalk maintenance.

The most tinfoil hat thing about it, is that I've seen that same bag pull/maintenance loop for months.

A normal person won't watch the ISS live feed long enough to notice the identical footage. Anyone like us, who watches it long enough to notice can be written off as crackpot conspiracy theorist.

Legit though, they reuse the loop of the spacewalk maintenance almost daily.
edit on 24-5-2018 by Archivalist because: Person not persom

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I too, notice the YouTube loop.

The stream is live sometimes, when it's not, it's a loop of spacewalk maintenance.

The most tinfoil hat thing about it, is that I've seen that same bag pull/maintenance loop for months.

A normal person won't watch the ISS live feed long enough to notice the identical footage. Anyone like us, who watches it long enough to notice can be written off as crackpot conspiracy theorist.

Legit though, they reuse the loop of the spacewalk maintenance almost daily.

I am betting it'd be mind blowingly interesting to hack into the ISS' cameras when that is happening and see what is *really* going on.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The two streams are definitely different. How many are supposedly running at once?

top topics

join