It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Purge (2018) May Be Using Hollywood to Confirm Government False Flags and Crisis Actors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I was watching Deadpool Friday and saw the preview for the new Purge, one of America's most beautiful and artistic video franchises. What stood out to me though as the trailer went on was that the experiment was not creating the violence they needed, so they start to send in soldiers dressed as civilians. Those who are aware of how popular media is used as a psychological weapon understand that one way to get the mainstream mass of citizens to dismiss the truth as a lie, or believe a lie as truth, is through cinema and tv entertainment.

Like the movie Eagle Eye that was released in 2008 which admitted that the government harvests all data avilable on all humans in America, and likely the world into a mass database of personality profiles. Those of us who saw that for what it was were met with tin-foil hat mockery, called crazy CT's, we make CT look bad, etc.. yall already know. Well fast forward five years, and edward snowden confirmed exactly that truth to the entire world. Or even that classic They Live!, which pretty much was exposing the truth of marketing, which was to target specific behaviors towards a demographic for specific outcomes coming from that state/government/ruling authority.

Anyways, I just wanted to throw that out there to make the discussion more than just my admiration for our modern slasher flicks, of which I consider Purge part of. Also, is it just me, or are these movies coming with a more anti-second amendment subtle propaganda hint as well?? Clearly Universal is throwing a subtle anti-Trump subliminal in there was well by using the MAGA hat as the model for the Purge hate. Anyways, I also included an analysis by some guy on youtube that points out some interesting clues to the trailer that could also confirm my theory this is part of the Hollywood model for admitting government behavior that you want the public to dismiss as just entertainment media.

Lets all go on July 4 and enjoy this entertainment, which will likely trigger more violence from that 1/10 of a percent anomaly of humans who have been convinced through marketing to take brain altering drugs which guarantees somebody out of so many thousands taking that med will experience violent hostile behavior. Its just all part of the system though, a system that keeps us happy, fed, powered, and hydrated with the rights to determine our own destiny and defend ours.

FYI, the youth (under 40's) commit the most acts of violence in this country, and they are the ones most targeted by this kind of entertainment media.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I just watched the new Fahrenheit 451 earlier. It was disturbing, hard to watch for a few there even, the plausible explanation for how that old story interfaced into the near future the way they did it.

"Your grandchildren wont even be able to fathom books as a concept".

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It could be that...

Occam tells me it's just an origin move for a franchise though.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Lets all go on July 4 and enjoy this entertainment, which will likely trigger more violence from that 1/10 of a percent anomaly of humans who have been convinced through marketing to take brain altering drugs which guarantees somebody out of so many thousands taking that med will experience violent hostile behavior. Its just all part of the system though, a system that keeps us happy, fed, powered, and hydrated with the rights to determine our own destiny and defend ours.

It is fascinating that people can not understand the Social Engineering techniques for what they are. We live in times when a small sick network of psychopaths seek to control the masses by programming them into their basic animal instincts.

There are video games, in which the sole purpose is to unlock levels by committing as big of a mass shooting as you can and this is never discussed? They have integrated high level psychologically reprogramming techniques and implemented them though out the entire Media industry.

Trauma Based Mind Control is what it is called. This entire purge series of debauchery is so blatant it is painful to learn there shall be another.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmSunday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
One quick thing. I'm pretty sure people under 40 have committed the bulk of crime since the inception of law.

ETA: in other words, i hate to see an otherwise good OP soured into a "those damn youngsters and their crime" thing.

In all fairness, Im not sure if that's what ya meant. Just kind of came off that way.
edit on 20-5-2018 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I think the movie "Taken" staring Liam Neeson is the epitome of this. It exposed the whole 1%-er human trafficking world and yet everyone would still deny its existence today despite it being slowly exposed in "real life". I would hope that being made aware of the possibility of something like this in a movie would awaken folks to its reality, but instead, it seems to have the opposite effect - either by desensitizing us or by allowing us to think it is only a Hollywood fantasy... Just weird to me.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The real purge is the 60 or so house members not seeking re-election.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine
Well younger minds are the most easily impressionable and it does take years of living to find the wisdom to balance ones life properly. I mean, we don't exactly see the violence being g marketed with geriatrics and grandparents in mind. But you kind of do have a point, which I have tried to expand on.
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Oh cool, I was not even aware there was a new version. I will certainly check it out
I was in eighth grade when I saw the original in a classroom. I was more interested trying to feel u a skirt to really get interested though. But modern take would likely grab my attention. I'm going to check it out.
a reply to: drewlander

Sounds good to me. What's that, like eight percent of Congress?? That's always good.

a reply to: opethPA

Right, but you tend to fall back on that for nearly every conspiracy out there from my observation... So there is that.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
Well you and I, and a handful of others who are wise enough to understand the power of psychology, which TPTB have spent generations and billions of dollars to understand our minds better than we ever can, just enjoy a movie. Well, you may not enjoy it, but it is still entertaining for myself.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahasrara

You hit the nail on the head right there buddy. The entire point of certain fictional works is to dismiss the dirty reality of it as nothing but fiction in the minds of the viewers.

new topics

top topics

join