It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange orange glowing paint around my house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Tonight i was outside messing with a new uv laser i got, i was messing with the beam size and it was about a foot in diameter at 4-5 feet away.

i was in my backyard because it is a nice night, and i was shining the laser all over the place i noticed a very bright orange splotch on a telephone pole in my backyard.

i shined my phone light on the spot and there was nothing there.

it was all over the fence and the ground and near a telephone pole in my backyard. it almost looks like it was sprayed on there and dripped all over the ground.

why would this be all over the place and if it was a person why would they be in my backyard(i live in the suburbs in a nice neighborhood) hanging out in my backyard at the fence line painting with BRIGHT orange paint that is only visible in UV?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

My guess would be rats or another rodent using the pole to get onto the fence. Do you see squirrels there climbing during the day? If so it's probably urine.

Did it taste salty?

(Please don't taste it. That part was a joke.)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

no this looked like spray paint, spray paint has that unique look and it was super bright. ill get a picture of it tomorrow night .

and it was about 3-4 feet of the ground and on the poll it looked like the number 7 but with soft edges due to the spay. and it was on a chicken wire fence so i doubt it could be pee
edit on 20-5-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I can pee over fences just fine. Just saying. Urine was my first thought too.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
For the fence I'd go with some chemical/paint used in the manufacturing process. Telephone pole is probably a technique used by the electric/maintenance company to mark poles for whatever reason. Check other poles in your area and that would quickly prove or debunk the theory.

That or it's those sneaky snailman bassturds from alpha centauri marking their territory. They can be a nuisance but are easily chased off by salt just like earth snails.

I advise making the below investment. Better safe than sorry!
www.bugasalt.com...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Bioluminescence comes to minds, bacterial, or funghai.. but that would "rule"out the number 7.

Or seeding from space.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

im sure it is something that can be explained but it was shocking to see such a extreme reaction to UV light and how orange it was.

im not going to lie, i would go out now and take a pic but it kind of spooked me out.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Maybe it is paint over spray from a project by a previous estimate resident of your property. I am sure you can get paint that only shows under uv light. Might have been for a school project or something for going clubbing?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Puked up Tide pod

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Utility companies use paint to classify utilities. For example in the US orange paint is used to mark telecommunication, alarm or signal lines, cables, or conduits. Judgi g from the orange paint it was marked by your cable provider. They will do that to mark which electrical lines they used to run their cable lines.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

right but this paint is invisible unless you shine a UV light on it. and where the poll is has trees and a fence all around it. i dont know why the utilities would use invisible UV spray paint.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
A lot of natural secretions only become visible under UV light. I guess it's animals who sprayed their territory.

ETA: www.thoughtco.com...
edit on 20-5-2018 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
raccoons in the storm drains maybe.....idreallyk

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

We just had our property surveyed here in the Tennessee mountains. The surveyor was a very nice guy who walked the mountain with me to show me how they get the exact lines for their report. Since this was a mountainous region it was difficult to find the original markers so he had to setup his rig and triangulate from 4 russian satellites. (Because theirs are more accurate according to him) and guess what he used to make the markers? Check to see if there's been a recent survey by one of your neighbors....

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PhrozenPink

excellent reporting there....russian sats.....he....

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
still no pic pft

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
"i would go out now and take a pic but it kind of spooked me out" bit of a lame excuse

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
just google "paint that shows up orange under uv light"

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

It's nit night time yet, it's 6:22 pm so I'll post one around 10

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i have to agree its pee or other material biological in origin
edit on 20-5-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join