It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either this or next pope will bless the ET

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

This is the most comprehensive review of the secret space program I have heard online. Corey Goode may not be correct for everything. The guys he perceives as evil may not be so evil, they may be good. (all those secret programs including the Dark fleet).

The point is, if this info is being spread online freely, if Corey and so many insiders are allowed to talk freely, despite their clearance, (that is to say, their bosses already gave them the green light), it means the time is very near.

This pope will reach the moment he cannot just let it go anymore. He should take a stance on the ET races, that according to this video and other sources are 900 already with trade relations with the earth. Other older sources said, 57 (Srg Clifford Stone)

If pope Francis' time ends soon by resigning or death (he is human too!) then his successor will be the one with the task to acknowledge what God has already created up there, long before any pope walked the earth.

Another insider, Emery Smith speaks of his own visit to the secret Vatican archives to check about a strange alien craft. And he found it, recorded in the books centuries ago! Seems the Vatican knows quite much and has what to say to the world. if it wants to be relevant and useful beyond today's era of absurdity.

edit on 18-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
that according to this video and other sources are 900 already with trade relations with the earth.

Trading what, exactly? Not being sarcastic. I'm genuinely curious.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Lol ah aliens the Christianity for people who don't believe in Christianity. Aliens aren't coming to save or enslave us any more than Jesus and the devil are.

The aliens supplied technology theories kind of piss me off because they dismiss the lifetimes of hard work and dedication by lots of amazing people that actually gave us the technology we have. It wasn't aliens, it was people learning from and building on the knowledge and work of people that came before them that gave us the things we have.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
that according to this video and other sources are 900 already with trade relations with the earth.

Trading what, exactly? Not being sarcastic. I'm genuinely curious.

Trading technology for food
Re: Twilight Zone : To Serve Man

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
relevant book on subject

www.amazon.com...

real interesting stuff

(not affiliated with Amazon / author etc)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Re: Twilight Zone : To Serve Man

My theory is right then... planet's nothing more than a farm.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Corey Goode wannabe TomD

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

corey goode

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I watched many interviews with Thomas Horn about this and other books, although I have not read the books themselves. Horn has good observations and wrong conclusions.

As of alien Savior, no I do not believe that. I believe Jesus Christ is the only Savior, and he is the one to send His angels to gather his elect ones (ref. Matthew 24).

Whether a particular Et group fits in the number of the angels, it depends on that ET group agenda, polarity, obedience to God. There will be deceivers for sure. I am not the one to discern. The pope should and must discern, and tell us clearly who of the ETs are the angelic forces and who are not. As of now, he fails in that. He only spoke how he would baptise aliens from Mars, very odd looking as he described them.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: ElGoobero

As of alien Savior, no I do not believe that. I believe Jesus Christ is the only Savior, and he is the one to send His angels to gather his elect ones (ref. Matthew 24).

I know and you know
but I worry about some of these high officials
edit on 19-5-2018 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What the heck is taking this so called Jesus so long?

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

What the heck is taking this so called Jesus so long?

waiting for the last passenger to board
compassion you know

top topics

join