It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game of Thrones current theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So I am very curious to see what others have lurking in their heads in regards to GOT. I have my own thoughts but want to get yours. I will first throw out the ice dragon and Braun.I would like to know your perspective in that exact thing? Will Braun take control of a ice dragon?
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Too long between breaks.....all we care about are the amount of "Beeooobs" they show.....Hopefully a lot more than last season.
Something about Ice, Winter is here, you know nuthin, big wall, and dragons I expect.
edit on 17-5-2018 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh.. you mean Bran?? (I was thinking ..Why would Bronn take control of the Ice dragon?? I don't see the connection. Lol)
Quite possibly. I'm afraid Jon will end up getting carried by Drogon and have to slay Viserion..

meanwhile.. why did Bronn disappear with Gendry? wth is he up to? Some scheme of the Lannisters??

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Too long between breaks.....all we care about are the amount of "Beeooobs" they show.....Hopefully a lot more than last season.
Something about Ice, Winter is here, you know nuthin, big wall, and dragons I expect.

They already talked about cutting out nudity from here out. The audience was complaining about how they portrayed women in the show having unequal sex scenes between men and women. The Sansa scene was the tipping point in it all.

Their airtime is also extremely tight this last season and i highly doubt they’re going to waste it on useless sex scenes.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
For those who have seen it all up to date - i cant bloody believe Cersei dies in the end of last season and WTF is with Sansa teaming up with Jamie.. she was meant to be the queen!

For those who havent.. stick with it, the last 2 seasons get a bit dry in the middle but start/end great

I think someone from Lanister will be the last person standing on the throne
I think the last dragon alive will die in a explosive inferno killing everyone EXCEPT the dragon queens baby
One survivor who's a relatively noble and honest background character will take the baby and swear to raise it until its ready to fight for the throne

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Last season they showed a eunuch having an intimate moment. I doubt nudity will be gone from the show.
I agree the gratuitous amount is probably over.

Although part of me thinks the finally will have a scene in the hot springs of Winterfell, just for the opportunity of one more gratuitous scene.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Not mu theory but i read one that said bran could end up melding with the night king. Then you have his apparent ability to change the past like "hold the door" or his father hearing bran call to him when ned was on his way to rescue his sister and ended up rescuing john. They say that all that has happened is bran's doing in order to stop something worse from happening... Not sure what could be worse...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I think someone from Lanister will be the last person standing on the throne
I think the last dragon alive will die in a explosive inferno killing everyone EXCEPT the dragon queens baby
One survivor who's a relatively noble and honest background character will take the baby and swear to raise it until its ready to fight for the throne

Good stuff...

What i’d Like to see: Arya Stark sits on the Iron Throne.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well, it is the last season, Lets hope they go out with a "Bang"....if you know what I mean!!

The more Nubile, healthy females nude, the better...certainly good for ratings.

Never considered a sex scene "Useless", but I guess some people might.....

Did the Audience complain about the sex scenes? But were quite happy with all the beheading, gutting, dismembering, stabbing, cutting, slashing, burning and bleeding that went on?

Glad to see people have their priorities in check......Mustn't show Nude people engaging in loving or otherwise embrace, but blood, death, murder and general destruction is ok.

Nothing wrong with people nowadays, that's for sure.....carry on.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
Not mu theory but i read one that said bran could end up melding with the night king. Then you have his apparent ability to change the past like "hold the door" or his father hearing bran call to him when ned was on his way to rescue his sister and ended up rescuing john. They say that all that has happened is bran's doing in order to stop something worse from happening... Not sure what could be worse...

the Mad King saying ''burn them all burn them all'' as Jamie spoke of... will be another Bran moment.

perhaps he goes back, stops the Mad King going mad, Jamie doesnt kill the king and everything changes..

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I reckon that the armies of the north and Daenerys will win against the white walkers but then the current holder of the iron throne will swoop in with her armies and mercenaries and kill the survivors.

In other words I predict a non happy ending

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

90% of people watch for the story not sex scenes. If you needsex scenes I’m sure you can find some cosplay fetish sites.

For me I want all the story I can get not a lackluster scene with two people I could care less about like greyworm. That’s 10 minutes of my life I won’t get back.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
There's an awesome theory on Reddit about the white walkers actually being the good guys and are trying to cross the wall to kill Bran since Bran and the Night King are the same person. The reason why Sam is still alive is because he didn't try to stop them from getting to the wall that one time. 0.o

Personally what I think is going to happen is what already has been leaked or something very similar :

Daenerys is going to die giving birth to Jon's daughter, the future queen, Jon wins the war with the dead but dies capturing Kings Landing from Euron, who killed Cersei after marrying her. Tyrion stays as regent for the baby. It would be bitter sweet just like GRRM said it will.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

After reading all of your thoughts I will give mine.
The white walkers want/need Braun. A: he can control creatures. C: in folk lore there is an ice dragon. D: they need control of said dragon. That is why they want him so bad. Daenerys dragons will die at some point. The white walkers need the ice dragon to take over. Braun is the only one that can control it.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dembow

I was just reading about this theory and it is a fascinating one to say the least. I doubt it will happen but yes it is possible.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

It sucks that i can only give one star.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

I gave another for ya

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
As all good stories go, this one goes in circles. The good guys only get occasional, but large victories.

The Lannisters will never die out. Tyrion will raise Jon and Daenerys love child who will eventually rule the Iron Throne.

The Stark kids will all survive but lead very different lives around the world to start new cultures and kingdoms. That is, except Bron who will control the frozen dead, kill the frozen king thereby sending the frozen army to their final, restful destination as well as the frozen dragon. When the Dragon Queen dies, her last living dragons will die with her. So ending that piece of mythology-they existed only for her.

Every episode of the last season will kill off major characters, good and bad-so goes life.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'm Sorry to say but I don't give a rats arse anymore.

My favorite imp has been lobotomized, Sansa has the personality of a wet towel, and Jon is more emo than ever. But IMHO I'd like to see Jon (read Aegon) take the throne then abdicate claiming he has had enough of bloodshed, and let Tyrion take over.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I respect your decision to be doubtful. But I will say this.....SHAME....SHAME

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join