It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would civil war in America Destablize the rest of the would?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't think that there would be a civil war because of the fact that many are blinded by the media and their own materialistic goods that they wouldn't risk rising up against the government. And yes, a civil war would destabilize the world market and no America would not use nukes against its own citizens. If there was a civil war then Taiwon would fall to China, Isreal would be no more, South Korea would fall to Noth Korea, and so on.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fledgling666
the only people willing to risk their lives for their country are already in the military and would fight on the fed government's side and the rest of the people are too damn lazy and comfortable.

You mean FAT, lazy and comfortable fledgling.

For those that think it you it would be a better world with America out of the picture, your in fantasy land. The global enomomy would grind to a halt and say Hello to the Dark Ages. Starvation, War, joblessness, Terror attacks, poverty, sickness, uncontrolled pollution and genocide on a scale that makes WW II look like a tea party.

We're the glue that holds this mess together.

Maximu§

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And because of globalization a civil war in America would totally change the world as we know it. Like I said before I don't agree with the foreign policy and I love all the freedoms that I have in this country. If it wasn't for the 1st amendment we would not be having this conversation. Thinking environmentally, it would also change the way our Earth is used. Think about it, America is 6-8% of the total population, but use 40% of the earth's natural resourses.

TPL

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't think the entire western civilisation would collapse back into the dark ages if the US disappearred.

Western European countries would still be around, the UK, France, Italy etc. sure our economies would suffer but they'd eventually recover. Poverty and starvation wouldn't occur on a large scale.

Other countries in asia and the middle-east may take the oppurtunity to start trouble though.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by TPL]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

For those that think it you it would be a better world with America out of the picture, your in fantasy land. The global enomomy would grind to a halt and say Hello to the Dark Ages. Starvation, War, joblessness, Terror attacks, poverty, sickness, uncontrolled pollution and genocide on a scale that makes WW II look like a tea party.

We're the glue that holds this mess together.

Maximu§

Oh brother... As stated previously in this thread it will destabilize the world. But to think it will put human kind back to the Dark Ages ?!? That's looking down on the rest of the world.

What do you think the rest of the world is? The last time I checked, it is you guys who have an incredible trade deficit including in the ATP (Advanced Technological Product) section of the trade balance with the rest of the world. The world wasn't perfect before the creation of the US and the world isn't perfect after the creation of the US.

Blobber

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Blobber]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join