It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackmagic3D filaments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Don´t know where to put it so I thought this fits best. Has anybody got their hands on the Blackmagic3D´s filaments yet?

I´m interested in the ferro-magnetic PLA and the flexible-conductive graphene infused TPA/U filaments. It´s hard to find any reviews, I asked around several times but no one in Europe seems to have used their filaments, especially the graphene infused ones.

just google "blackmagic3d flexible conductive filaments" as you won´t get to the page from their website´s menu. Or at least I could not find it.

blackmagic3d.com

3dprint.com...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
Don´t know where to put it so I thought this fits best. Has anybody got their hands on the Blackmagic3D´s filaments yet?

I´m interested in the ferro-magnetic PLA and the flexible-conductive graphene infused TPA/U filaments. It´s hard to find any reviews, I asked around several times but no one in Europe seems to have used their filaments, especially the graphene infused ones.

just google "blackmagic3d flexible conductive filaments" as you won´t get to the page from their website´s menu. Or at least I could not find it.

blackmagic3d.com

3dprint.com...

Ummm...sorry...your OP is the first I've seen of this...

Absafreakinglutely amazing...Now I'm going to have to find some and print me some circuits in my prints...

Bookmarked the site...thanks man...

YouSir

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Ummm...your right...I went to the blackmagic site and although they have a subheading for conductive filament...it doesn't have an actual page for those products...

Edit:...okay when you click on conductive from the home screen it takes you to an empty page with only headers and sub foot heading categories...
Under the products tab click on product list and it lists the conductive products...the "Black Magic 3D Scorpion (Flexible) Nylon" filament is on the top of the list...however I don't see the "ferro-magnetic PLA and the flexible-conductive graphene infused TPA/U filaments"...

Weird...

YouSir
edit on 11-5-2018 by YouSir because: of clarification

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ferro-magnetic PLA
www.blackmagic3d.com...

the flexible conductive graphene laced/infused PLA is not online anymore. In the article I posted you can see a spool of it.

It´s like this website is wicked, sometimes you get on the correct page, sometimes not. Now the link in the article to the flexible+conductive one is 404ed.

Now you only get the pellets. I could get it manufactured on 1.75mm but with 175$ per 500g a single roll is going to cost me 200€ after shipping, toll, filament production. For one single roll...

Before I even know if this stuff is usable..

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Would someone from the United States be so kind to order and send it to Germany me per mail? Their shipping prices are incredibly high to Germany, almost as much as a single roll.

I would pay in advance of course.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
*gentle push*

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
*Push*

I can pay ETH or LTC if privacy is a concern.

new topics

top topics

join