It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department: Iran NEVER SIGNED nuclear deal not 'legally binding' - tells Congress butt out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
So if the Iranians never signed it...

Does that mean they still have been building and developing Nukes in secrecy?

All while the world slept comfy thinking they'd been 'handled'.

Pretty much yeah. It's looking more and more like this was nothing more than a reason to funnel money to the mad Mullahs.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Why do Trump supporters want war with Iran?

Why do you want Iran to nuke Israel?

See, I can ask stupid questions too.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Why do you want Iran to nuke Israel? See, I can ask stupid questions too.
I am sure they don't have Nukes because if they did then you would have to ask why a country or any country for that matter would be willing to go to war with them . I mean like isn't the main purpose of having them is to be a deterrent .I sometimes get a feeling that both Iran and Israel are actually on the same side and are playing the whole world .

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Looks like Iran attacked Israel with missiles from Syria. Israel responded overnight.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Lmao…

If it is TRUE, then what the hell the tRamp signed off the other night? Wanted to give the Iranian reason to burn more American flags and chanting (Marg bar Amrica) – (Death to America)… ?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Looks like Iran attacked Israel
It was IDF sites in the Golan .

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It was a policy, not a treaty. Congress would not have approved it, so it was an "understanding." Trump is welcome to undo it... if he is willing to accept the consequences.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
So if the Iranians never signed it...

Does that mean they still have been building and developing Nukes in secrecy?

All while the world slept comfy thinking they'd been 'handled'.

Pretty much the cusp of it.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
trump is probably making such a big show out of this situation to make the american people aware of the truth, aware of obama and kerrys lie and the real state of this agreement.

he probably also did it to show the people in iran that we still support their resistance movements and haven't abandoned them or their efforts to restore secular democratic government.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SlowNail

I wonder why, if this was such a deep dark secret, it did not feature prominently in Trump's "reasoning" for bailing. Did not his Secretary of State fully inform him?

Push comes to shove, Trump still has to deal with the Democrats down the road. No need to further embarrass them when he has the power to act based on other considerations as well as this point.

Just speculation on my part.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
why it's.... it's.... the stormy defense!!!
sorry, I just can't see past the irony here to reach the alarm button...
why does no one know what irony is. This isn't it.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

LOL

In other news, David Dennison, AKA Donald Trump, never signed the Stormy Daniels NDA either! BOOM!

/sarc

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If obama does not follow up on it NOT being sign'd.
it Shows that he is in bed with all the others.
obama just another corrupt politician!

how can he?
wen obamas time comes to a end
he does not want to be culpable him self.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

we don't want war with anyone. This is why we are happy about NK, and for some reason, you folks are not.
TDS I assume.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Prophecy! Mike Pence, Sarah Sanders and Mike Pompeo, among other cabinet members, are Dominionist Christians. They believe in the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ. In order for that to happen though, Armageddon must happen. They need Iran in order to create that.

They've already promised to acknowledge Jerusalem and Israel's capitol and move the US Embassy to Jerusalem in solidarity. Next, they have to destroy the Mosque! It's all coming together, and soon, Jesus will use his giant vacuum to suck up all the "good" Christians and leave various heathens, the Jews and the Muslims to die in the Apocalypse.

Then, Jesus will fix everything, and the Christians will come back and rule, with Jesus, the brand new, spankin perfect world!

Sounds legit! What could go wrong?

edit on 10-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL

In other news, David Dennison, AKA Donald Trump, never signed the Stormy Daniels NDA either! BOOM!

/sarc

Which is why everyone can see that the whole Daniels issue, is just a money/fame grab by her and her attorney. If both sides didn't sign on the dotted line, then the agreement is invalid. It was stated numerous time, but she kept going on TV and talking about how she needed Trump to release her from the agreement. There was no signed agreement, so there was nothing holding her back from telling her side of the story. In the end we all got to hear more about her side of the story then anybody cares about to begin with.

So your point, while trying to be funny (?), only goes to show that the Daniels issue is really a non-issue. So why bring it up? What does this have to do with a Former sitting President and Secretary of State lying to the American people, giving a ton of money to a know supporter of terrorism, and finally after leaving office are interfering with US Diplomatic efforts to bring peace to a region?

I guess we all forgot how Obama gave up a known group of terrorist, money, and who knows what else to get that deserter Bergdael back. Or how he decided to pardon Bradly Manning after his actions caused American deaths, or how his Secretary of State to push a knowingly false narrative to rid themselves of a US Ambassador, or or or. I think you get the point I'm trying to make

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL

/sarc

His representative did though right?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There is a mindset in America that will never forget the Iranian hostage crisis but has total amnesia for the USS Liberty incident.

General Wesley Clark was correct many years ago when he mentioned the Neocons war plan to topple crucial countries in the Middle East, Iran is the last domino to fall in their bloody little war to keep Saudi Arabia and Israel as their guys in the sand pit

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There is a line on the NDA for David Dennison to sign. It's blank, unsigned. Maybe, Donald used the same invisible ink that was used to sign the JCPOA! We need to hold it up to the light and see if we can still see the lemon stains.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

are you equating verbal contracts where money was exchanged (and accepted) for a stated purpose with international treaties which are governed through division of duties in the constitution?

Because beyond it not being signed, it was never voted on in Congress. It was essentially an executive order...which is not lawful in any way.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join