It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Schneiderman, Democratic NY attorney general, accused of physical violence by four women

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Four women have come forward to accuse New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman of physical abuse and controlling behavior during romantic relationships or encounters,The New Yorker reported in a bombshell exposé co-written by Ronan Farrow and published Monday night.

Schneiderman, a former New York state senator who was elected state attorney general in 2010, issued a statement to the magazine saying: "In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross." He later posted the same statement on his official Twitter account and a representative emailed the same statement when contacted for comment by Fox News.

Eric Schneiderman, Democratic NY attorney general, accused of physical violence by four women

LOL...now how could anyone have guessed all the sexual harassment stuff would turn into this?

So it appears the sex was all cool and consensual....just the rough housing was not? How does this work exactly? The guy fully admits he's into some kink from his statement.

This will be interesting to watch play out methinks....
edit on 5/7/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
😃 pop goes the weasels !!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It most certainly will be interesting!!

Going to be hard for the liberals to defend this POS even though they are going to try!

I mean, I am sure these women are being paid by Putin in order to further destabilize the democratic power centers of this country.... maybe we can get another special counsel to investigate this new conspiracy theory!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Trump called it in 2013...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
He just resigned....definitely more to this....

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
He just resigned....definitely more to this....

lolololol

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Very interesting....that was a quick fall.

This guy has deep connections to The Clintons,
The Clinton Foundation.

editorial Schneiderman’s a hypocrite for letting the Clinton Foundation slide

nypost.com...

Schneiderman: 'Unfair' to single out Clinton Foundation for foreign donations

www.politico.com...

So in addition to his sexual harassment and abuse,
he was covering up crimes for The Clinton Cabal.

Just another one of those things that makes one wonder....
Hmmm was he also under investigation for the same?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
AG suspends probe of NXIVM nonprofit

Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's office had filed a court case in early March asking a judge to order Bronfman and Porter to turn over their records related to brain-activity and other human behavioral studies, which had been conducted without any apparent oversight. The attorney general's decision to suspend the probe followed the March 25 arrest of NXIVM founder Keith Raniere on federal charges of sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit forced labor.

Coincidence?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The poor guy, he's probably suicidal now (or at least that's what the note will say)

Maybe, just maybe we will be able to discuss P-Gate now, or should we just call it "The NXIVM Issue" now. Same players is seems, let's just hope the rabbit didn't die at the bottom of it's hole we're poking in (it has dug it's way through the septic system if one couldn't tell)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Wow..The uncanny accuracy of so many of Donald Trump's pre-2016 predictions makes you wonder WHO or WHAT has been in contact with him.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow..The uncanny accuracy of so many of Donald Trump's pre-2016 predictions makes you wonder WHO or WHAT has been in contact with him.

Trump is very well informed. clearly.
Another of the swamp creatures bites the dust.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Bob Mueller hired Eric Schneiderman in August of 2017 (4 days after Rod Rosenstein's secret letter to Mueller) to prosecute Paul Manafort. They wanted to force Manafort to "flip" on President Trump.

Source: www.vanityfair.com...

This past Friday, a Federal Judge raked Mueller over the coals for trying to tie Manafort to Russian Collusion.

edit on 5/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
So I called this last week of a case where someone is into bondage etc and now the ladies come out of the woodwork on that too. Who knows, but it sure seems people are looking for their payout. The sad part is the dems started it and are taking the most hits, it is strange that the left has gone all religious morals lately. This is not to take away from the women truly abused, but I'm getting a feeling that is now becoming a minority in all this.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
CNN's Don Lemon is soft-peddling the Resignation of Eric Schneiderman tonight. Only a 3 minute segment with his panel of "experts". Conclusion: Due to accusations of EMOTIONAL abuse by SOME women, Schneiderman resigned.

I bet we'll find out in due time that Don Lemon is "dirty" in some way.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
On Tuesday (5/8/2018), TRUE PUNDIT will expose a "Major News Conglomerate" who covered up the criminal acts of Schneiderman, and many others.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
He resigned.

SLAP!!

lol.

Is he a repub?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Bob Mueller hired Eric Schneiderman in August of 2017 (4 days after Rod Rosenstein's secret letter to Mueller) to prosecute Paul Manafort. They wanted to force Manafort to "flip" on President Trump.

Source: www.vanityfair.com...

This past Friday, a Federal Judge raked Mueller over the coals for trying to tie Manafort to Russian Collusion.

Trump counter punching has started.

Took him awhile to wind up, tho.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Let's give the USA President an award of "Awareness to the American People".

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
There's a pattern emerging...

Harvard-educated activist writer Tanya Selvaratnam told the New Yorker magazine that her yearlong affair with Schneiderman “was a fairytale that became a nightmare” — and quickly escalated into violence in the bedroom, even as he begged for threesomes. “Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said. “He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

Liberally slapped his Brown Slaves

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Took him awhile to wind up, tho.

Timing is everything!

You don't tip over the first domino until they are all lined up.

Get your ducks lined up mate, then you go!

P

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join