posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:00 AM
When people accept responsiblity for themselves and their own actions instead of blaming some one else or religion for their problems. People need to
realize every race & religion on this planet has had slaves, commited genocide, raped & pillaged, stole land, and have committed crimes against
humanity. There seems to be a standard, accetable train of thought in this day and age that every thing is the white mans, fault. This has to end.
Slavery still exists in the year 2005, I don't see anyone making an effort to stop what goes on in Africa, Asia, or the middle East. Everyone wants
to blame the West & Christianity. People need to dive into the past farther than 500 years ago.
1. the majority of Europeans were slaves under Roman rule.
2. the British Isles (U.K.) were enslaved by the Vikings.
3. the Middle East was entirely Christian for almost 400 years before Islam came along. The Middle East was also Jewish, before Christianity came
along. The middle East was aslo Zoastrian, worshipped Baal in Carthage, & Moloch the owl God who demanded human sacrifice.
3. Turkey was originally part of the Empire of Eastern Rome called Byzantium, which was the center of christainity for hundreds of years thanx to
4. The Ottoman Turks demanded the first born son of all conquered people and made them Jannisaries (a ferocious fighting force) and forced conversion
5. The Turks did the same thing as the Nazi's. Nazi's exterminated Jews. The Turks exterminated millions of Amenian Slavic Christians during
6. Millions of white women & children are still being exported to the middle east, Africa, & Asia in this day & age. Mostly from Eastern Europe.
6. The North American, Central American, & South American Native Aboriginal Indians also are guilty of war, & human sacrifice. They are not the warm
& fuzzy peace loving environmentalists the media portray them as. They are human like everyone else.
7. The Inuit admit to exterminating an earlier timid people already in North america.
8. Witch burning still is practiced in Africa & South America.
9. Men aren't the only ones corruptable by power. Catherine the Great (Russia), Queen Isabella (Spain), Queen Victoria (England at the height of
it's power) are examples that the world still functions the same whether a man or woman is in charge.
10. Alexander the Great was thought to have been possibly gay as well as many other ancient rulers like Richard the Lion Hearted and the world didn't
improve under homosexual rule either.
Basically every negative thing in the media is directed at White Christian males when talking about prejudice & discrimination but in reality, every
single race, religion, & sex is just as guilty.
[edit on 18-2-2005 by BattleofBatoche]