It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't anything MAJOR and world-changing happened, yet..?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

The best reason for holding up the Apocalypse? If you read the 5th seal of Revelation it tells you that things would be on hold until the number of saints in heaven is complete.

This being the event that triggered the first seal of Revelation. Still watching for #4 though.

2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

Or could Grecia be the United States? Washington DC would look Greek to a 500 BC prophet in a vision.

3 And a mighty king shall stand up, that shall rule with great dominion, and do according to his will.
4 And when he shall stand up, his kingdom shall be broken, and shall be divided toward the four winds of heaven; and not to his posterity, nor according to his dominion which he ruled: for his kingdom shall be plucked up, even for others beside those.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That was an awesome read there amigo.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Maybe someday?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

We are so in need of a true IBOR as well or an Internet Constitution.

Add this to the list of the things our current government is not talking about.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

That was an awesome read there amigo.

You understand!

(It's in the missing tear of the pharaoh)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
While I respect your opinion OP, I think you are GRAVELY mistaken.

You, good sir, have had the privilege that only a few select humans throughout history have had the chance to experience.

You, AnkhMorpork, have seen the end of an age, and the birth of a new one; The Information Age.

It's not every day that humans shift to a new age of progress, an series of events which bring about such massive change to the world of humans that it delineates all time before and after.

Rest easy, OP.

You are one of the greatest humans alive, ever. You brought about a NEW AGE.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
?

i am curious if these angels are part of the unfallen (1/3) or if they are human saints with wings.

Peasants might only accept angels that have existed as humans living at Ground Zero like they have.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'll let God draw those distinctions, and don't concern myself any more with that kind of thing.

I think the idea I was representing there, or wanting to convey is that of the whole universe praying for our world, both within and above the firmament.

For our part, we want to be projecting likewise the goodness and loving-kindness of God.

There's something in some people that always turns them to the negative and to the contemplation of devils and dark hellish things (which are of no real substance), but I've learned from experience that that's not the least bit helpful, to say the least.

To disempower evil, at any and all levels, we need to empower the good, within and without, and who knows, if what is bound on earth is bound in heaven also according to the way of the cross or a necessary and not an unnecessary suffering for the sake and cause of love, perhaps wars can be ended, here and on the far side of the universe in a galaxy far far away.

In some ways I think that the Revelation of John was meant to test our mettle, even drive us a little crazy in pursuit of the happy ending on the last page, even while kingdoms and Babylon (wherever it may be) falls and while the pathetic beast is chained in chains of evidence and observation and tossed headlong into the abyss, which means oblivion and where even hell itself is bound up and thrown away.

Our focus, moving forward ought to be that non-dual flow of living water that's freely available to all who thirst, not another duality that would seek to cleave the tree of life itself (cross of Christ) in half.

It's time to reframe and adjust our thinking, and in so doing catch a glimpse of paradise right here on Earth where thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.

edit on 7-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It really does seem like we're currently in a "dark ages" period.

No new energy break through s.
No space break through s.
No medical breakthroughs.
Music and literature is sub par.
Movies are 99% remakes and sequels.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
It really does seem like we're currently in a "dark ages" period.

No new energy break through s.
No space break through s.
No medical breakthroughs.
Music and literature is sub par.
Movies are 99% remakes and sequels.

#1 Suppressed and murder of scientists
#2 Gov only and suppressed from civilian usage, currently Gov attempting to even if it will cost WW3 to get us back to stone age.
#3 Elite only, forbidden to the public.
#4 Mind control tactics.
#5 NWO agenda with mind control, buy out meaning end of capitalism
edit on 8-5-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
> history and even time and space might not operate in the way we've presumed according to a purely materialist monist, Newtonian, this and that, here and there worldview

It certainly does not. See vitency.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join