It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why hasn't anything MAJOR and world-changing happened, yet..?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
I want to see the transfer of consciousness to a machine and have robotic replacement for any body part, can't wait when people are born in flesh and as the flesh decays you just transfer over to cyber, a real life matrix of sorts where people can come in and out of reality at will... I hope I live to see that day...

People like you need to be shot. Getting trapped in the matrix is no fun.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Imagine getting uploaded into a probe that's sent out on a trajectory to depart the galaxy...

You awaken within the matrix and after trying your hand at every game, come to realize that there's still a full trillion years to go, but no off switch...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You are thinking in limited human time frames. Wherein history has a time frame of decades. Biological history spans many thousands of years. Geological time - millions of years. and Universal time - billions of years.

Let's take a simple one. Dropping the bomb on Hiroshima 8/6/1945. That would seem to be the date the world changed and human kind became able to destroy all recognizable life on the planet. But that event actually spanned a longer time frame.

Electromagnetic radiation of wavelengths other than visible light were discovered in the early 19th century. The discovery of infrared radiation is ascribed to William Herschel, the astronomer. Herschel published his results in 1800 before the Royal Society of London.

Neutron radiation was discovered with the neutron by Chadwick, in 1932

With many more discoveries along the way....

en.wikipedia.org...

The discovery of uranium led to Marie Curie's work with radiation earning her a Nobel in 1911.

He conducted research that led to the first "splitting" of the atom in 1917 in a nuclear reaction between nitrogen and alpha particles, in which he also discovered (and named) the proton. Rutherford became Director of the Cavendish Laboratory at the University of Cambridge in 1919.

First chain reaction =

Chicago Pile-1 (CP-1) was the world's first nuclear reactor. On 2 December 1942, the first human-made self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction was initiated in CP-1, during an experiment led by Enrico Fermi.

So this event actually took 200 years to mature.

You are in the midst of many mind boggling possibilities at this moment.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Ok, so you've played every game and tried all the different sims over the course of 1000 years (Earth time), then realize that there's still a trillion years to go, but no off switch... ahhhhhh!!!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SaturnFX

I'm still waiting for my jetpack.

I want my flying car like on the Jetsons!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You're not impressed by the information super highway eh?

Maybe the epic things are happening kinda gradually instead of all in one day.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Excellant video! Hopefully many will get past the fact it is an hour long and watch it!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What kind of world changing events would you like to have?

Alien invasions?

To see our Sun die in a sudden burst, and kills all life on Earth?

A God, or anti-christ, appears on Earth, while nobody can tell which one it really is? Or both say they're God, and it's time to pick one or the other.... no 'mulligans' allowed?

Any world-shattering event is never a good thing, so why you hope to see one.... is beyond me.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: makemap

Imagine getting uploaded into a probe that's sent out on a trajectory to depart the galaxy...

You awaken within the matrix and after trying your hand at every game, come to realize that there's still a full trillion years to go, but no off switch...

There's a really cool science fiction short story that deals with this exact topic.

Of course I can't remember the name of the story right now...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SaturnFX

I'm still waiting for my jetpack.

You get a jetpack and you'll just whine about not having floating cities.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

You mention the proverbial devil in our midst.

I accepted long ago, that something like that, was my purpose in life: to identify, and - or at least - remove from here.

I wasn't sure of anything. If it existed. If reality is real. This whole show.

Then my friend died.

I have seen countless things no human should have to see. Heard things. Felt...thought things, no human should ever have to experience.

I have felt foreign presences within my mind and heart. I have heard them. I have seen them...controlling. Torturing.

I realize our modern day, scientific psychiatric community would have you believe people like me are fully "insane" and not credible in any sense, at any time.

This...this my friend, is the key bastardization upon not just my life, but the lives of many. Not only the targeted and oppressed empaths and truth bearers, but the ignorant and apathetics who unwillingly and unknowingly do the deeds of the evil ones, deeds which involve hushing and torturing any key threat that may be capable of exposing their existence and influence here...they...i dont know for sure...i do think though, they are very adept psychic beings not of this world.

I have spent my entire life battling...this i know. However, the battlefield in which this apocalyptic war has been waged on, is not a place on Earth, but a place within our hearts and minds.

I have seen people become controlled or possesed even, by these beings. They were humans, sober humans, suddenly made to be non autonomous.

I have seen true terror. I have heard true terror. I have felt true terror. Unabatated and paralytic beyond words.

Im lucky to be alive, Ankh, but i question if this is even life some days. No place will keep me as an employee, because I see the people around me become influenced by these beings. Theyll then lie to fire me, some even physically assaulted me, and each time, the ones repsonsible for firing me, fall in line and pull the trigger on me. 8 jobs in a row, like a record on repeat.

Friends, acquaintances, whomever....I see how they are coerced, see how their beliefs and feelings are manipulated. I see how they hold me and people like me down under the water. I see how the used people are even made to believe they are the ones in control,and that they are justified in their gross mistreatment and judgement of people like myself...saddening because they are just pawns. Saddening, because of their ignorance and arrogance.

So often I am furious with the people of this #ing planet, but remember what He said?

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do."

And He is right.

Many people have been used as proxy pawns by the proverbial devil in our midst...

And guess what?

I have no fear of it anymore.

Whether my belief and your belief in it allows it to exist or not, I dont know.

I only know what I have experienced, and I know we will not wait forever.

If i have to, Id win this war for us, completely solo. Even if it meant sacrifice in the highest order of magnitude a being could muster, but part of me feels like that sacrifice has already been made.

Ankh, you will see amazing things friend, even beyond what you already have experienced. As will most.

Such is life.

edit on 562018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

If you're like me and fancy yourself a bit of a prophet of sorts

If the words 'ego' & 'pride' are included then 'prophet' is not an option.

God gets everyone trained for their new path via dreams and visions. So have you been getting unique information from God (the Source) ?

Jerusalem is the key and May 14th (next week) will be the signal for events to begin.

This US Embassy move was set to be done during the fall of 2018. Then it jumped ahead by 6-7 months. That is a rapid advancement.

Actors / Actresses all had to wear 'Time is Up' on black cloths at the recent Globe awards. Hint, Death & Mourning of those who lived is fast approaching.

Have you had any dreams / visions concerning this August / September ?

EDIT: Or how about A top US navy admiral announced the re-establishment of the US 2nd Fleet. Hmmmm, is this to stop Russia / China or to sink all Americans in their boats as they flee a collapsing US economy.

If the 2nd Fleet has just been re-established, then the US collapse could be closer than you think. No escape from USA now.
edit on 6-5-2018 by Rapha because: US 2nd Fleet

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

You clearly have not been paying attention. What sort of home computer did you have as a child? None. Your parents may have had a calculator to help them with their taxes. Remember having to run to the kitchen to answer the phone? Remember how it had a rotary dial? Remember aerogrammes? Flimsy blue stationary that reduced the price of international postage? How many TV stations did you have to choose from? Four?

There has been an enormous technological revolution that has changed humanity on a global scale, and it happened on such a personal scale that you seem to have missed it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I'm with ya. I keep looking around for anyone that cares, but I'm not sure. I just hope for peace and put it in God's hands. The saddest thing is people have now lost so much hope that they are willing to put themselves into a simulation instead of going outside and living life.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Because history isn't mostly full of big dramatic changes.....it's full of slow cultural and technological shifts that occur over large periods of time. Most people that have been alive probably never experienced a big world changing event...those things are actually fairly rare if you take all of human history into account. Even in my lifetime of 30 years the world has changed fairly significantly....but it's not a big dramatic change....just the slow changes of each generation being different than the one before.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Actually, if you read the whole OP, you'll see that I did pick up on it, the digital and technological revolution as being of the farthest reaching implications and significance.

I bought a computer in 1990 for 4K. It had 25 megabytes of RAM.

And yes, I have fond memories of those early days. We even had an old working crank phone on a party line when I was really young.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You may have noted in my statement about being prophetic that I offered in in a playful manner that didn't take myself too seriously, so no, it wasn't born of ego or pride. Well maybe the tiniest bit of pride to be honest, because not everyone has been "touched" by the Spirit or endured the dark night of the soul to get to the light at the end of the tunnel.

As to your prophecies about up and coming events, I don't feel it with any of them. Please don't take offense.

I think that we might have been on the way to an Armageddon of sorts, but God had something else in mind and was more than happy to adjust the script or to reframe it in favor of a better outcome than all the death and destruction many call for to fulfill the Revelation of John.

That said, I do think that the "beast system" or Babylon is fallen or falling and that the secret of Satan is no longer a secret.

As to the USA, instead of falling apart, I think it may be returning to something more in line with it's founding and purpose in spite of what the MSM are hyping, who I think have lost the narrative.

As to the future, while social netorking by computer has caused many people to become lonely, again as mentioned in the OP, the IDEA is the next stage in evolutionary development which will have the capacity to save the day and give birth to novel forms.

One thing that I intuit is that the qualitative human experience is in the process of recapturing that quintessential "joie de vivre" that many of us experienced as children.

I also intuit using a prophetic eye, especially as more and more people start to pray again and fellowship with the Spirit and with one another, even across the apparent socio-political divide, that there is every reason to be optimistic and hopeful regarding the future that we are generating and living into as active historical participants in progressive change and a just and noble historical pursuit.

Peace and mutuality and a well reasoned basis for faith and trust in God is on the rise and a new day is at hand.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's a new day, and God loves irony.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Peace and mutuality and a well reasoned basis for faith and trust in God is on the rise and a new day is at hand.

Maybe nothing is happening because the enemies of the living God have lost. Maybe God heard enough people spiritually waking up and willing to make Earth a better planet.

If Deep State is currently being dismantled then the next 3 weeks should be interesting.

Maybe people will soon be upgraded to angel status as those who have faith in Jesus will get new perfect bodies.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join