It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller seeks delay in case alleging Russians interfered in U.S. presidential election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

So be the change you wanna see. Or stfu and go to HuffPo for cool new articles that may just amaze you and your bored and joyless kind. No stars yet? Hang in there. ATS is full of love.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What disgusts me about this whole thing is the fact that "Russian Bots" or whatever, posting on social media is even an issue. That American voters can be swayed to vote a certain way by anything posted on social media or commercials or flyers, doesn't say much for American Voters intelligence.

Research each candidate for their records etc and propositions etc for the actual full text, for your state on your Sec of State website. What's said on social media and commercials should have ZERO effect on our elections, other than to hear what each candidate says in their own words.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEuropeI just want to express the feeling of having-to-watch-people-going-bananas-over-nothing. Every day for months now. This isn't news. This is the repitition of zero content.

That's what we have been saying, the anti trump crowd just won't go away though. No substance, lies, retractions, even admonishment from judges saying they appear to be doing things illegally, but just never go away.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am thinking the evidence they have is hearsay and would not stand up in court. They accept evidence from people with no way of proving it is real. The FBI probably will not be able to get official evidence to back the allogations, how much are the taxpayers going to pay for the lawsuit and attorneys fees they will be paying this big company from Russia? I think we need new people running the FBI. They think everyone is just going to believe them because they head the FBI. I am interested to see what comes of this.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: xuenchen

You're right. It seems likely that Mueller was depending on the Russian cases never getting to court. He set up the charges for optics, to make it look like he had found something important to sway public opinion against Trump.

I don't doubt that Russians attempted something, as they have been for decades. But if there is any kind of evidence, it probably only shows that some low level people were posting opinion stuff on social media. Nothing they did had any impact on the election results.

Consider how many Americans were chiming in on social media with their opinions regarding Brexit. Obama himself directly spoke out against Brexit. Other countries always speak up on political issues in our global society.

Every country that has a stake in the performances of another country try to manipulate outcomes. The US has been providing forced regime change for years. Why does the US get a pass, but oh those terribly bad russians have to be crucified. The russians if they even did anything have done a lot less than the US. Remember Iraq, fake news, wmds, must make regime change for oil. All the while producing a million dead Iraqis and forced mutation through depleted uranium rounds.

Mueller is like sideshow Bob on the Simpsons. He vile cantankerous little man trying to justify his position to his Clintonista handlers. It's just sad that American citizens allow this extremely expensive farce to continue. If I ran my unit like Mueller does, but in africa, they would have cut my ankle tendons and thrown me in the crocodile river in Kruger park, or maybe the limpopo on the zim border. I honestly don't know how these turds in government get away with this crap.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/5.2018 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Aren't you guys never bored with the same-same-same repition of the same topics everyday?

When nothing comes out of your breathless yapping? Seemingly nothing, I might say, as I do not follow the details about some 3rd level lawyer from the DOJ who decides to quit his job and this gets spun into another "MUELLER MUST RESIGN NOW!"-thread. Maybe this is important, but it does not seem to be.

All I can see is "filling the air-space" with "news" about how anything going on against the Prez is nill and should be aborted RIGHT NOW.

Boring, because it is on repeat and nothing, really nothing comes out of it. Just some three or four TOP-HIT-THREADS on ATS, as those threads are love-bombed with enough stars from always the same followers that you could see it from space..

I do not follow this thread, I just want to express the feeling of having-to-watch-people-going-bananas-over-nothing. Every day for months now. This isn't news. This is the repitition of zero content.

Euro-Style propaganda is soooo yesterday.

But it still takes prisoners.

😀

Well at least you admit to pushing propaganda.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Are you talking about Ellis?

I thought Ellis was a Reagan appointee.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Not Ellis but Friedrich. You are right about Ellis.

From the OPs link

U.S. District Court Judge Dabney Friedrich, a Trump appointee, didn’t immediately rule on Mueller's to put off the arraignment, but did issue a brief order that told Concord’s attorneys to respond to the government’s filing by Monday.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: ManFromEuropeI just want to express the feeling of having-to-watch-people-going-bananas-over-nothing. Every day for months now. This isn't news. This is the repitition of zero content.

That's what we have been saying, the anti trump crowd just won't go away though. No substance, lies, retractions, even admonishment from judges saying they appear to be doing things illegally, but just never go away.

So sorry that we will not just roll over and play dead when confronted by deep state liberal globalists masters. Nope not going to do it.
edit on 5-5-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

charging three Russian companies and 13 Russian citizens with using social media and other means to foment strife among Americans in advance of the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

That's genuinely funny A.F!!!!!

So, 3 companies and 13 humans made the majority of yanks vote for Hillary - is anyone else LOLing hard at this sh!t???

Oh man, anyway, I've kept a close eye on this situation, Trumps remained consistent since day dot on this - he has no issue speaking with Mueller, the lawyer-scum are the ones hindering progress on that front therefore we're not being told the full story - this is how DC rolls. In regards to this delay, my instinct is that evidence has come to light which Mueller is not happy about because it makes his current stance untenable.

We shall see...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok...

So, the assumption is, and please, correct me if I'm wrong, some group of people, who would've voted for Hillary, were swayed by some group of Russians who were spreading Anti-Hillary propaganda on "social-media".

Yes?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Ok...

So, the assumption is, and please, correct me if I'm wrong, some group of people, who would've voted for Hillary, were swayed by some group of Russians who were spreading Anti-Hillary propaganda on "social-media".

Yes?

Well ... Yeah.😎

The article states something about some anti-Trump bot-ing too.

Bet the anti-Trump stuff was stronger and more powerful that the anti-Clinton stuff.

This is what they are afraid to reveal.

😉

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Correct, but it matters not.
When a liberal judge makes a bad decision and promptly gets overturned then its all ok, but if a judge makes any decision favouring Trump, their CV is changed to say Trump appointed them and they're biased.
The left becomes a bigger joke by the day.
No wonder Trump's approval ratings are on the up.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So now Mueller can't provide his evidence?

I wish I could say I'm shocked, but I'm not. I figured the Russian indictments were just a way to save face from the start. What Russian is going to take the time and trouble to challenge an indictment by the American government in an American court? Right? Right?

Wrong. They did, and now they want to see the evidence. What attorney doesn't know that any defendant has access to all evidence against them? Maybe the same one who forgets to properly establish jurisdiction when prosecuting a case?

I'm starting to think Mueller has some serious mental issues. He's losing it.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Democrats claim hacking and trolling by Russians, and now more Russians are going to beat them in court too !!

Irony

😎

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Exactly right. This should be a huge wake up call to everyone. The “brainwashing is complete” is quite obvious, and rather disturbing if we are this affected by social media. It shouldn’t be a big deal at all for these ads to be online, but if they did play a big role then that’s sad. Wake up America jeeez!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Exactly! I’ve been showing this to my neighbors and friends and they’re all waking up!!
DNC screwed Bernie.
DNC has obvious connections to media and Hollywood.
This is the actual “proof” of just WHAT Russia did and WHO did it: 13 people. 3 obviously small companies. Completely brainwashed enough Clinton voters by exposing just how bad she actually was with her “hacked” emails. That somehow cost Clinton the election and the rest of America wanted and voted for Trump. She lost and the “fake liberal” Democrats can’t handle that. Btw I’m a liberal crossover voter.

MAGA

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
If employing a troll farm to sway public opinion is a crime, then why aren't Hillary and Obama in jail?

Both proudly declared that they had an army of "internet warriors".

Yeah, how exactly would you describe "correct the record"? They were an internet forum merc outfit sent to seek and destroy specific targets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join