It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien animals and pets?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
If we can agree that 'aliens' come from another planet,then not only are they very different from us but also the life on their planet(s) would probably be different...would they have wild creatures running across desert expanses?.....domesticated pets like cats and dogs?
My question is has anyone seen or heard of aliens being spotted with animals that are also stange to us?....

(yes,yes....just another strange question from optimus)

regards.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The greys are pets to the reptilians

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Maybe that is a partial explanation to alot of abductions on earth over the years... Maybe there are alien worlds with "Big Wig", rich aliens, that keep humans as pets... Hey, We can be soft, furry, and lovable sometimes...

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Some people say animals like famous chupacabras could be some aliens pets, but i don't really share this opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Then why hasn't anyone ever seen a grey wearing a collar?

And I would love some documented proof that these greys are pets to these supposed "reptillians."

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Some people say animals like famous chupacabras could be some aliens pets, but i don't really share this opinion.

Sounds like you've been reading Kangaxx's thread

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Hmmm nope i don't know what you are talking about mpeake. But i'm interested now
What was it about ?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor

Originally posted by mpeake

Hmmm nope i don't know what you are talking about mpeake. But i'm interested now
What was it about ?

Well, it's a flippin long thread, but it starts to go into the Chubacra Pet talk here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I don't his avatar is now, but it used to be a pic of a chubacra statue, which is how the whole thing got brought up.

Good luck, it's an interesting thread...

[edit on 18-2-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've often thought my 2 cats were too wierd to have come from this planet

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they would have pets I mean why not? pet are always nice to have no matter what part of the universe you come from

new avatar from Ukwizard thx alot buddy

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
I'm pretty sure they would have pets I mean why not? pet are always nice to have no matter what part of the universe you come from

Sorry to be that guy, but how can you speak for the whole universe? What if other species/ET's like to be alone. In my opinion, I believe that there are ET's that have no emotions (sorta like a president or government official) they get things done that need to be done in order to survive. So I would assume they wouldn't have pets, but they would have slaves. That would be neat to see an ET with one of their slaves doing all their work.

edit: I'm sorry I completely forgot about Howard Dean. He totally has emotion. But does he count as a government official....nah.

[edit on 2/18/2005 by Its_True_I_Promise]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
If we can agree that 'aliens' come from another planet,then not only are they very different from us but also the life on their planet(s) would probably be different...would they have wild creatures running across desert expanses?.....domesticated pets like cats and dogs?
My question is has anyone seen or heard of aliens being spotted with animals that are also stange to us?....

(yes,yes....just another strange question from optimus)

regards.

Elohim brought the cat to Earth man. What is with that purr? heh
They seem to have telepathy as well ... Neither seems to me, an Earthly trait.

Back in the day.
Man was in a state of 'nod' or wandering/migrating.
One of the main reasons being that when they stored up grains to get through winter with, mice ate the grain and man was forced to head South in search of food.
This was probably the case with Cain.
The cat enabled civilization by eating the mice that ate stored up grains.
The result being the ability for man to build cities and stay in one place year round. As Cain is said to have done.

This is probably why the Egyptians thought so highly of the cat and might even explain why the sphinx was built... 1/2 cherubim 1/2 cat.

A monument to Elohim ..

I would imagine that 'bigfoot' was genetically engineered by Elohim or some other ET as well. Altho, he is far from a pet. He is merely a means for someone somewhere to monitor the Earth's conditions.
Air, soil, water quality .. etc.

Argument for this would lie in the fact that a bigfoot has never been tracked back to a den or lair. This seems unlikely if not impossible. especially in snow covered regions.

The 'primate' seems to glide in and out of our dimension at will ....
Leaving very little if any evidence of its existence.

All of this is but one mans' opinion, of course...

~peace

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
so the aliens give us cats eh

i guess they give us lions , tigers , pumas , panthers , etc etc too ?

strange how an alien animal can have so much in commen with earth creatures isnt it

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh yeah? Explain the Lyger.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Aliens come here to hunt Bigfoot. Which is why they are sighted in different areas from Canada to the Himalayas. If they keep chupacabras as pets, then maybe thats where the Jersey Devil came from as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Particlespersecond
Oh yeah? Explain the Lyger.

thats a common cross between tigers and lions, nothing alien about it. are u for real?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
LOST: Pet monkey
DISCRIPTION: Small tuft of hair on cranium. Allergic to pretzels. Taught it a few words. Answers to the name of "dubya". Call Xnefborp if found!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
Maybe that is a partial explanation to alot of abductions on earth over the years... Maybe there are alien worlds with "Big Wig", rich aliens, that keep humans as pets... Hey, We can be soft, furry, and lovable sometimes...

if you wann be on a serious scale, it is possible.... ubductions. people are ubducted, dna taken. put into women (or artificially grown) then used.......

also the answer would be probably yes.... in order to control their own planet they would need it

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg

if you wann be on a serious scale, it is possible.... ubductions. people are ubducted, dna taken. put into women (or artificially grown) then used.......

also the answer would be probably yes.... in order to control their own planet they would need it

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

and we are the pets of the greys

top topics

<<   2 >>

join