It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So You're A God Or Jesus...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
... now what?

First of all let me assure you in a certain line of experience, and given the circumstances (I'll come back to that later), it is so common it can be called "normal".
What I mean by that is that you're not the first and most certainly not the last.

Huge part of the reason why I'm writing this is that it's happening to an increasing number of people outside the realm of "professional spirituality" ie without proper guidance, or "safety net".

Secondly it's all taking place in your head. That's a fact nobody can argue against. It's all in your head. Let that sink in, chew on it and get over it.
And ain't that pretty nice too? A play by the psychic-cosmos just for you. What you can take from that is the fact that you got a "soul".

Sure there are some who will tell you that once the meatbag got a soul infestation it's something that needs "cleansing" and it is achievable the birth/death/departure of it while you're still alive.
Personally I'm a bit of a romantic and will keep mine for a while, for research purposes. But I also won't lie to you, it is not easy and you have to stay extremely vigilant because it does have its own agenda and your happiness/comfort/self-preservation is no part of that, it uses you as vehicle.
The potential for conflict is enourmous and I won't tell you what to do.
But if you plan on keeping it the best advice I can give is a mixture of Douglas Adams' "Holistic Intuitive Navigation" & Star Wars: never allow yourself to get carried away by your emotions.
Because that is when things start to get really dangerous, for you and the people around you.

And another thing I feel is imperative no matter which way you decide to go from here, know your basics:

This is your point of reference for everything to come, the root of all gnosis and all spiritual schools, take it in, not more than five minutes at a time and sit on it, look at it from all angles, internalise it.

And back to the circumstances, what's happening?
Happy Revelation!
mazel tov!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You got me at holistic intuitive navigation, then you ruined it with the kabbalah.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

I think you should give those 6 hours of kabala a look before running it down
6 hours
Does that prancercising fella do an abbreviated kabala version you can link to save time

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I am 231 at this stage.
ION.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Soul? Fact? When did that happen?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Just a matter of definition in this case maybe, what I call a "soul" here is the "consciousness experiencer".
With a small flexible extension to a shared subconsciousness, or genetic memory.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Watch out there are fake reactors out there looking to simulate the spirit world. Been doing it for ages. But..

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Flagg.....for saying Spiritual......thanks

the key to this life walk.....spirit is right there kickin

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"Violence won't be tolerated!!!"...

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Secondly it's all taking place in your head. That's a fact nobody can argue against. It's all in your head. Let that sink in, chew on it and get over it. 

It can be argued as grossly overstated. Our
minds are capable of all the knowledge of
universe and even beyond. But without any
access to that knowledge. It will never be "All
in our head". Definitely not physically and by
no means spiritually. IMO

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The thing I do not get is why esoteric/occult (occult means hidden, nothing more) information is not the central focus on here. It really has all of the answers.
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

That was me talking about the experience of "being a god / jesus".
Not all knowledge in the universe is given to everybody, obviously.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Fair enough and FnS

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

We've fallen, life keeps callin'.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

That was impressive. On point, true, brilliant.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Even if you are calling your inner self god you still have to function everyday with all those other gods around you.

I think God is a word. The original word from which everything is derived from. The base energy that sustains us all.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Is there a universal consciousness? I created a few guitar rifts in the past, played them a few times and years later, from some unknown reason. Other famous bands used the same rifts in their songs to make alot of money.

If there is a universal consciousness it allows theft of intellectual property.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

That's because there is only a limited number of harmonies which work. All music is bound to copy itself especially with "pop".

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
First thing to do if you're a god is create some worshippers. A god can't exist without someone worshipping them. Just think of all the "gods" that have vanished into the dust of history because all of the people believing in them died or decided to believe in something else.

So you gotta kind of "bootstrap" yourself into existence.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I call the soul the individual self or spiritualized ego.

Spirit on the other hand is the one true reality, who we all really are,

no difference, nothing to fight or strive for, nothing to seek, nothing to do.

In experience of this you feel free.

Identification with the ego will only lead to endless searching.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join